PDA

View Full Version : Coach Mode on Very Fast

Miamikris
07-25-2012, 01:44 AM
I was messin around tonight with the speed settings.I play strictly coach mode and just for the heck of it tried Very Fast speed which in turn seemed to really help the CPU and user running game :)Although I'm not at all a fan of the way the passing looks at that speed.The only guy I've seen who uses that speed is Jarrod.And his set seems popular of course it isn't for coach mode.Just wondering if anybody has tried it out?

Coach Kernzy
07-25-2012, 08:36 AM
In the pursuit of quality coach mode sliders that pass the look & feel test while giving good stats as well I've found is getting to be very frustrating....I've got my 360 CM OD here and I'm struggling to find something I'm happy with.
I have not tried yours but I'm going to as I've tried most others and tinkered myself even. BTW you know me as rkerns at both OS and Utopia, I've long said I wish I had a PS3 so I could get with that coach mode group you have at Utopia.
Hopefully in the end all us coach mode guys can find some good ones, I'm sure it'll happen, just takes time and a lot of hair pulling.

Miamikris
07-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Yeah I would love to find a great set.The very fast play is just a small experiment that I will try with my set and possibly the test set were working on for are OD.Yeah I wish you were on Ps3 too.Loved your write-up on coach mode :)Good luck in the search,I will be following your Threads as well

Coach Kernzy
07-25-2012, 09:06 AM
You're doing great work and thanks for the kind words as well. Us coach mode guys have to stick together and get this figured out. I love the game and I think 13 could be excellent if we can just find the right sliders.

Miamikris
07-25-2012, 09:12 AM
I'm hoping coach that the Patch at the end of August will improve zone coverage,Espcially on deep balls and more importantly not break anything else.

Coach Kernzy
07-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah I hear you. But I'm pretty sure we know both of those things aren't going to happen. They always half ass fix something and then half ass break something else. Such is the life of an EA footballer :)

Miamikris
07-25-2012, 09:54 AM
True very true,but one can hope :)