PDA

View Full Version : Can't get roster to validate in online dynasty

Hud Skywalker
07-19-2012, 11:29 AM
I purchased a roster from gamerosters.com and when trying to start online dynasty it gets to 66% file transfer in roster validation and says online dynasty currently unavailable. I made no changes to the roster at all. I've also tried using PASTAPADRE roster and it doesn't work either. What causes this? Can we not use rosters w/correct names in online dynasty?

SmoothPancakes
07-19-2012, 04:05 PM
I purchased a roster from gamerosters.com and when trying to start online dynasty it gets to 66% file transfer in roster validation and says online dynasty currently unavailable. I made no changes to the roster at all. I've also tried using PASTAPADRE roster and it doesn't work either. What causes this? Can we not use rosters w/correct names in online dynasty?

I don't know the actual answer to your question, other than yes, you can use rosters with correct names in OD, but that (where you got your rosters) was your first problem. You got ripped off.

Hud Skywalker
07-19-2012, 07:16 PM
What roster can I download that will work in online dynasty?

JeffHCross
07-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Try these (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/562007-ncaa-football-13-os-community-rosters-available-now-details-included-360-a.html). At least one other OD on here has used them.