PDA

View Full Version : Games Won't Load

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 03:51 AM
Purchased my copy at midnight, everything was working just great, got my team builder team downloaded, started a dynasty; the problem arose when I try to start a game of any kind (exhibition, dynasty ect.) the game just stops loading and won't proceed past the loading screen.

I tried installing the game to my HDD, same issue. I'm convinced it was a bad copy, so I will exchanging it tomorrow.

Anyone else having a similar problem? At any rate this issue ruined my excitement filled evening :(

steelerfan
07-13-2010, 03:57 AM
Man, that SUCKS!! I don't have any experience with a 360 so I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe delete the TB save and try playing with real teams. If that works, try the TB team again (re-download). If that fails, perhaps there is a hiccup with TB? Sorry to hear it, Doc.

gschwendt
07-13-2010, 07:52 AM
While it's possible that it's a bad copy, it's going to be very unlikely. It will be more likely something to do with your system. Have them test it in one of their consoles at the store (assuming it's Gamestop or the like).

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Yeah I purchased the game at Walmart, just having to get it early I guess backfired since they cannot test it on their system :(

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Okay guys I am very confused. Using the good old scientific method I've figure out a couple things regarding my problem.

1. Other teams load just fine, from there I downloaded another team builder team that was not my own and tried them out.
2. Other team builder schools work just fine, just not my SCLSU Mud dogs from Tucson AZ (Try them out to see if they work for you)
3. I tried to delete all Team builder content and try again, but I got the same loading hiccup with SCLSU that I got before.

I am very frustrated right now, please give me you advice as to what to do.

gschwendt
07-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Okay guys I am very confused. Using the good old scientific method I've figure out a couple things regarding my problem.

1. Other teams load just fine, from there I downloaded another team builder team that was not my own and tried them out.
2. Other team builder schools work just fine, just not my SCLSU Mud dogs from Tucson AZ (Try them out to see if they work for you)
3. I tried to delete all Team builder content and try again, but I got the same loading hiccup with SCLSU that I got before.

I am very frustrated right now, please give me you advice as to what to do.
Did you happen to edit this SCLSU team while the TeamBuilder site was leaked (ie before it was actually released by EA)? Also, are they found under your 360 gamer tag? If so, put all of the details of the team (ie location, type, etc.) and I'll download them and test them on my system.

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 10:48 AM
I created the team some weeks ago. Also it is not linked under my gamertag, you can find it by selecting no author, team name SCLSU and state Arizona. Thanks!!!

souljahbill
07-13-2010, 11:02 AM
I created the team some weeks ago. Also it is not linked under my gamertag, you can find it by selecting no author, team name SCLSU and state Arizona. Thanks!!!

You have SCLSU in Arizona?

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Haha yeah, I thought I might set them apart a little :D

gschwendt
07-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Just tried it and I ended up stuck at the Loading screen trying to load a Play Now exhibition game. I can only assume there's something bugged about that created team and suggest you re-create it.

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Will do, hopefully it works the second time around *Fingers Crossed*

steelerfan
07-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Good luck! I hope you got a little enjoyment out of the midnight release despite the frustration.

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Thanks! I enjoyed the few minutes of recruiting I was able to do HAHA :D

bdarnell
07-13-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. I spent hours editing my team too.

DrManateePhD
07-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Recreated my team and now its working :D

steelerfan
07-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Glad to hear it!