PDA

View Full Version : Access to "god view" game film?

jolson88
07-10-2012, 04:31 PM
I don't suppose there are ways to get access to actual game films like players have access to? Having no association with football teams or coaches, I was hoping that I might be able to even write to a school to get some game film or something. I would LOVE to be able to break down game film of an Air Raid team and certain defenses. But not being "in the industry", I have no clue where I would even go (or if it would even be possible to get in the first place!).

steelerfan
07-10-2012, 06:08 PM
The NFL will be offering it as a subscription service on your PC this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

jolson88
07-10-2012, 10:43 PM
The NFL will be offering it as a subscription service on your PC this year.

Really?!? That's _awesome_ :). Any words yet on how much they plan to charge?

steelerfan
07-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Really?!? That's _awesome_ :). Any words yet on how much they plan to charge?

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=7&ttp=3

psusnoop
07-11-2012, 07:56 PM
That is interesting :up:

jolson88
07-11-2012, 08:22 PM
That is interesting :up:

For sure! I think I'm going to be buying the "Season Plus" this Saturday and then doing some film study of the Detroit Lions spread offense :D. I'm as happy as a clam right now. I may be so excited I might want to dance :P. I just _wish_ there was something like this for college football.

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
07-12-2012, 08:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/tategregory

this coach is probably one of the best coaches in the country that you may never hear about... brought about the smart splits... original pioneer of the pistol triple stuff... and most everything he has shows a side view, and end zone view... about the best thing i can think of to fit what you are wanting right off hand...

morsdraconis
07-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Holy shit. I didn't realize until like 10 videos in that that was University of Charleston's coach. Wow. I didn't know they had videos of all their stuff on youtube. Interesting.

irishfbfan1
07-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Holy shit. I didn't realize until like 10 videos in that that was University of Charleston's coach. Wow. I didn't know they had videos of all their stuff on youtube. Interesting.

You talking about Tony Dameo?

irishfbfan1
07-14-2012, 04:55 AM

You talking about Tony Dameo?