PDA

View Full Version : IGN: EA Announces Extensive FIFA 13 Pre-Order Incentives

cdj
06-26-2012, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Edition available for one day only.

EA has announced what it is calling the "most extensive global pre-order incentive in the history of the FIFA franchise".

FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition is available to pre-order now or can be bought on 28 September 2012, the day on which FIFA 13 is released.

So what do you get if you conscientiously pre-order or run out to the shops in late September with wild abandon? Well, you get one FIFA Ultimate Team pack per week for 24 weeks, which equates to over £15 in extra content. Each pack contains 12 items, from players to stadiums, balls and kits. All players bundled will have a rating of 75 and over, and each pack will also contain one "rare item", such as enhanced player attributes and the "most coveted players".

But that's not all folks. There are two more pre-order incentives in the shape of EA Sports Football Club pre-order and adidas All-Star Team pre-order. Football Club is available to those who order through Amazon, and will let players claim in-game items such as special celebrations, Virtual Pro attribute boosts, and extra matches in Head-to-Head Seasons mode. Meanwhile, the adidas All-Star Team pre-order is available to those who order through GAME. The eponymous All-Star team will be unlocked, consisting of the world's 23 best players, including new cover-star Lionel Messi.

Courtesy: IGN (http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/26/ea-announces-extensive-fifa-13-pre-order-incentives?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social)

I'd assume this offer will be available everywhere and not just in the UK.

steelerfan
06-27-2012, 12:02 AM
If you're a FUT guy, which I am not, this is a no-brainer. Thanks for posting, Chris. :up:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

JBHuskers
06-27-2012, 08:15 AM
I played a lot of FUT this year. No Ultimate Edition in Amazon yet.

SmoothPancakes
06-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah, if you play FUT, this is a great edition. For me, I have never cared at all for Ultimate Team, be it in Madden, NHL, FIFA, whatever. So definitely not something I would bother with.

JBHuskers
06-27-2012, 01:18 PM
After doing some digging, preorders start this Friday, the 29th.

JeffHCross
06-27-2012, 07:46 PM
The Football Club edition is at least eyebrow raising for me. Not sure if I'll try FIFA this year or not.

steelerfan
06-27-2012, 08:55 PM
Not sure if I'll try FIFA this year or not.

Give it a shot, Jeff. :up:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

JeffHCross
06-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Definitely leaning that way. This might be the year I get a lot more EA games than usual. I'm not tired of NCAA, but I do feel like variety would be a good idea.

JBHuskers
06-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Definitely leaning that way. This might be the year I get a lot more EA games than usual. I'm not tired of NCAA, but I do feel like variety would be a good idea.

Good. Then you can join :sf: 's league :up:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2