PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2014: Bowl Week

cdj
06-08-2012, 08:00 AM
The week will advance again on Sunday, June 10.

User v User Games:
#11 UL Lafayette (HANDSWARD) vs. #6 Texas A&M (dukie98)

User Games:
#1 USC (novadolla) vs. #2 Ohio State (CPU)
#4 Miami (gschwendt) vs. UCF (CPU)
#8 Iowa State (MPMarlowe) vs. #7 Auburn (CPU)
Middle Tennessee State (Escobar) vs. #14 Nevada (CPU)
Vanderbilt (cdj) vs. #13 Nebraska (CPU)
Washington State (CLW) vs. Florida State (CPU)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
06-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Oh boy, the rematch. Aggies lost a heartbreaker at home in the first meeting this year.

dukie, I will be around tomorrow evening after 7 pm est. I have a Tiger tournament that starts at 11 tho so we would have to start by 9:15-9:30. I should be home all day on Sunday. Let me know what works for you.

gschwendt
06-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm out of town. I'll play my game sunday evening.

Dukie98
06-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh boy, the rematch. Aggies lost a heartbreaker at home in the first meeting this year.

dukie, I will be around tomorrow evening after 7 pm est. I have a Tiger tournament that starts at 11 tho so we would have to start by 9:15-9:30. I should be home all day on Sunday. Let me know what works for you.

That should work - I should be able to make it for 9:30 Eastern/ 8:30 Central. As a fallback, tomorrow morning also works.

Aggies are looking forward to the rematch...

Marlowe
06-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Iowa State is done with the bowl week.

HANDSWARD
06-09-2012, 06:12 PM
That should work - I should be able to make it for 9:30 Eastern/ 8:30 Central. As a fallback, tomorrow morning also works.

Aggies are looking forward to the rematch...

9:30 it is. See you in a little while on PSN.

Dukie98
06-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Handsward- I am running behind and likely won't be back home before 9:30. Does tomorrow still work for you?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

HANDSWARD
06-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Handsward- I am running behind and likely won't be back home before 9:30. Does tomorrow still work for you?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

It's cool. I'm wide open tomorrow. I will say the earlier the better, just to get it out of the way. Just post back what time. I'll confirm back but just know that whatever time you say is good.

Dukie98
06-09-2012, 11:56 PM
It's cool. I'm wide open tomorrow. I will say the earlier the better, just to get it out of the way. Just post back what time. I'll confirm back but just know that whatever time you say is good.

Thanks. How about 11 AM Eastern/ 10 AM Central?

Dukie98
06-10-2012, 02:01 PM
#6 Texas A&M held on for a narrow 20-17 win over #11 Louisiana- Lafayette in the Sugar Bowl, as the Aggies hit a 25-yard field goal as time expired, getting revenge for an early-season upset in College Station. The Ragin' Cajuns opened the scoring in the first quarter on a 39-yard field goal. The Aggies stormed back in the second quarter, as an interception set up a field goal of their own, and then Mister Jones took a screen pass 16 yards in the final minute of the half to take a 10-3 lead. After ULL tied the game in the 3rd quarter, the Aggies regained the lead, as QB Johnny Manziel scored on a 35-yard option keeper. The Ragin' Cajuns hauled in a long bomb inside the ten, then punched it in to re-tie the game at 17. The Aggies then missed a 38-yard field goal with less than a minute and a half remaining, but they forced the Ragin Cajuns to punt. The Aggies moved the ball into field goal range, as Manziel connected with three different receivers, and Jones picked up chunks of yardage on the ground, to set up the winning FG.

Very good game, Handsward-- easily could have gone the other way.