PDA

View Full Version : Awesome New Dynasty Check out the website!

Rossmon84
05-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Looking to get some feedback on the new dynasty idear I'm am trying to build website is finished.

http://greatamericanconference.webs.com

NDirish8305
05-11-2012, 08:39 AM
I like your site bro....

Rossmon84
05-11-2012, 08:43 AM
I like your site bro....

Thanks bro if you get a chances look over everything trying to get some feed back on the dynasty idear.

NDirish8305
05-11-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm not to familiar w/ teambuilder but I will give u feedback...I also have a site but I want to update it. If you know any good websites I can use can u inbox me the link

Rossmon84
05-11-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm not to familiar w/ teambuilder but I will give u feedback...I also have a site but I want to update it. If you know any good websites I can use can u inbox me the link

The web that I used is www.webs.com it's a great free tool.

NDirish8305
05-11-2012, 09:42 AM
cool...Ima check it out

Rossmon84
05-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Would love to see some feedback

NDirish8305
05-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Ima check it out when I get home later...hey which template did you use?

Rossmon84
05-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Ima check it out when I get home later...hey which template did you use?

Not sure one of the last ones

Rossmon84
05-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Any have any idears for me?

JeffHCross
05-28-2012, 08:40 PM
I don't think it's very clear on the front page of your site that the Team Builder Guide is really the meat of how your dynasty works. In fact, until I saw that, I didn't realize that you were doing a TB OD. Perhaps moving the content from the "GAC?" page to the home page would be a good first step.

There is also zero mention, here or on your website (that I can see) of what system is being used for your dynasty -- 360 or PS3. Nor what version of the game you plan to start this dynasty on. I saw on the EA forum that you're looking to start with '13. Both the system and game version should probably be prominently mentioned.

Also, in the YouTube video you had embedded, I noticed that you mentioned that Villinova is a good "D2" football program. FCS is not "D2". It's a common mistake, but if you have that error in other places you may want to correct it.

Rossmon84
05-29-2012, 07:11 AM
I don't think it's very clear on the front page of your site that the Team Builder Guide is really the meat of how your dynasty works. In fact, until I saw that, I didn't realize that you were doing a TB OD. Perhaps moving the content from the "GAC?" page to the home page would be a good first step.

There is also zero mention, here or on your website (that I can see) of what system is being used for your dynasty -- 360 or PS3. Nor what version of the game you plan to start this dynasty on. I saw on the EA forum that you're looking to start with '13. Both the system and game version should probably be prominently mentioned.

Also, in the YouTube video you had embedded, I noticed that you mentioned that Villinova is a good "D2" football program. FCS is not "D2". It's a common mistake, but if you have that error in other places you may want to correct it.

Thank you so much, this is the kind of stuff I have been looking for. I will be updating this as soon as I can. Thanks for all your input, it really is a big help.