PDA

View Full Version : Question about menu...

Dr Death
07-11-2010, 05:39 PM
I've seen some videos during the Select Team screen and I keep hearing the ESPN News guy giving live updates. Now some people may like this, personally, I don't. I'd rather hear college fight songs. Is there an option to turn this off while still being connected to the Internet?

Solidice
07-11-2010, 05:45 PM
I've seen some videos during the Select Team screen and I keep hearing the ESPN News guy giving live updates. Now some people may like this, personally, I don't. I'd rather hear college fight songs. Is there an option to turn this off while still being connected to the Internet?

in the past, it was an option you could turn off. however, I believe the school fight songs are no longer available to listen to on the menus. the music used are similar to what was in the demo menu. it's all composed/created 'broadcast like' music for the game. like the music that has been in most of the trailers for NCAA 11. plus, I guess the ESPN theme may play here and there as well.

Dr Death
07-11-2010, 05:47 PM
in the past, it was an option you could turn off. however, I believe the school fight songs are no longer available to listen to on the menus. the music used are similar to what was in the demo menu. it's all composed/created 'broadcast like' music for the game. like the music that has been in most of the trailers for NCAA 11. plus, I guess the ESPN theme may play here and there as well.

Thanks. I will never understand their desire to take great things out...

ram29jackson
07-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Yo ! Dr Death ! whats up you June Jones Junky !

Dr Death
07-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Yo ! Dr Death ! whats up you June Jones Junky !

My name is Dr Death... and I am a Run & Shoot-aholic... :nod:

ram29jackson
07-11-2010, 05:59 PM
My name is Dr Death... and I am a Run & Shoot-aholic... :nod:

does that include some DMSO ? haha

Jayrah
07-11-2010, 06:19 PM

I'll bet there is a ncaa playlist you can edit which songs you want. Every other sports game has that. I know ncaa hasn't in the past, but it probably will have that option with new music. BTW, I absolutely LOVE the new menu music from the demo. LOVE IT!. Madden classics taken with an NCAA feel. EPIC.