PDA

View Full Version : Make Any player be projected 1st round in madden 12 CHEAT!!!!

passcatcher18
04-13-2012, 10:06 AM
There is nothing more that i hate than seeing players imported from ncaa 12 dynasty to madden 12 franchise and there ratings be horrible and on top of that they fall to the 6th round when they was at the top of the food chain in there position in ncaa. But i dnt have to worry bout that no more, im going to give a breif example on how to do this below:

So if i want RG III in the first round:

step 1. write his default attributes down on paper (you will need this for madden)
step 2.play every single game in dynasty mode and dont advance to the off season.
step 3. after playing the bowl game edit his attributes and put everything on 99 even his speed and jumping etc. everything
step 4. advance to off season and import players to madden and make sure he committed to the nfl
step 5. once you get him to madden he should be the top qb and once he is drafted to a team edit his attributes back to his default to make him realistic. Also edit his attributes back to default if he doesnt commit to the nfl.

you can do this to about any player, i even edited andrew luck and rg3 to make them be the top 2 qb taken.

here is a list of who i edited like this:

QUARTERBACKS

1.ANDREW LUCK
2.RG III
3.MATT BARKELEY

RUNNING BACK

1.TRENT RICHARDSON

WIDE RECEIVER

1.JUSTIN BLACKMON
2.MICHAEL FLOYD

oweb26
04-13-2012, 11:35 AM
There is nothing more that i hate than seeing players imported from ncaa 12 dynasty to madden 12 franchise and there ratings be horrible and on top of that they fall to the 6th round when they was at the top of the food chain in there position in ncaa. But i dnt have to worry bout that no more, im going to give a breif example on how to do this below:

So if i want RG III in the first round:

step 1. write his default attributes down on paper (you will need this for madden)
step 2.play every single game in dynasty mode and dont advance to the off season.
step 3. after playing the bowl game edit his attributes and put everything on 99 even his speed and jumping etc. everything
step 4. advance to off season and import players to madden and make sure he committed to the nfl
step 5. once you get him to madden he should be the top qb and once he is drafted to a team edit his attributes back to his default to make him realistic. Also edit his attributes back to default if he doesnt commit to the nfl.

you can do this to about any player, i even edited andrew luck and rg3 to make them be the top 2 qb taken.

here is a list of who i edited like this:

QUARTERBACKS

1.ANDREW LUCK
2.RG III
3.MATT BARKELEY

RUNNING BACK

1.TRENT RICHARDSON

WIDE RECEIVER

1.JUSTIN BLACKMON
2.MICHAEL FLOYD

Thats not really a cheat just alot of work! :D

passcatcher18
04-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Lol yeah...u right

ram29jackson
04-13-2012, 01:54 PM
thats the most pointless thing ive read today

steelerfan
04-13-2012, 02:08 PM

For me, this is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

SmoothPancakes
04-13-2012, 02:26 PM
For me, this is.

:+1:

passcatcher18
04-13-2012, 04:46 PM

It might be pointless to you,but might help somebody else out so leave your comments to yourself

ram29jackson
04-13-2012, 06:47 PM
For me, this is.

:D you're welcome

ram29jackson
04-13-2012, 06:52 PM
It might be pointless to you,but might help somebody else out so leave your comments to yourself

point blank = no dude,it was really dumb. Of course youll be forgiven if youre like in 8th grade or something?

I can understand if you just mentioned it as something you do, but dont offer it like its a ground breaking, smart idea.

passcatcher18
04-14-2012, 03:11 PM
point blank = no dude,it was really dumb. Of course youll be forgiven if youre like in 8th grade or something?

I can understand if you just mentioned it as something you do, but dont offer it like its a ground breaking, smart idea.

Just give me your gamer.id and ill whoop your ass and then you can stop harrasing.my post ...deal?

SmoothPancakes
04-14-2012, 06:34 PM
:popcorn:

baseballplyrmvp
04-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Just give me your gamer.id and ill whoop your ass and then you can stop harrasing.my post ...deal?what exactly would beating ram in a game of madden prove?

ram29jackson
04-15-2012, 09:52 PM
what exactly would beating ram in a game of madden prove?

yep, I have the same question LOL?..probably that he's in high school...?

anyway passcatcher, I dont want to discourage you, this is a cool site for this game. Stick around, but beating me online wouldnt make your post any less childish LOL

Have a good day passcatcher

ram29jackson
04-16-2012, 03:34 AM
:popcorn:

:D