PDA

View Full Version : College Football Helmet Redesigns

souljahbill
04-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Found this article over Yahoo. They did helmet redesigns for schools in AQ conferences. What do y'all think of 'em?

http://www.lostlettermen.com/slideshow/sec-pac-12-helmet-concepts-hit-web/

DariusLock
04-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Ole Miss' sucks and is ***, wtf is that a cowboy with a star on his hat?!

souljahbill
04-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Ole Miss sucks and is ***

Truest words ever spoken. :p

DariusLock
04-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Truest words ever spoken by a little sister. :nod:

I think we can both agree that it's Mississippi State who sucks. Remember, you will play them soon in football :).

souljahbill
04-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Truest words ever spoken by a little sister. :nod:

I think we can both agree that it's Mississippi State who sucks. Remember, you will play them soon in football :).

Yes, we can both agree on that.

I haven't stepped on campus since 2003 but I know everyone is excited for St. Being a "little sister," we've been dying for shots at our "big sisters" for years.

NatureBoy
04-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Found this article over Yahoo. They did helmet redesigns for schools in AQ conferences. What do y'all think of 'em?

http://www.lostlettermen.com/slideshow/sec-pac-12-helmet-concepts-hit-web/ What am I doing wrong, I don't see any helmet pics? All I see is the guy wearing the Ducks helmet. Thanks.

souljahbill
04-18-2012, 07:34 PM
What am I doing wrong, I don't see any helmet pics? All I see is the guy wearing the Ducks helmet. Thanks.

You didn't see a next button? You should see 1-25 then a next button.

NatureBoy
04-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Yeah, I am clicking the next button and it changes the school name but not the pic. Sucks to be me. lol

souljahbill
04-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I am clicking the next button and it changes the school name but not the pic. Sucks to be me. lol

I can't explain that. Sorry. I get pics on my iPhone and on the PC I originally found the article on.

NatureBoy
04-18-2012, 09:11 PM
I can't explain that. Sorry. I get pics on my iPhone and on the PC I originally found the article on. That's cool, don't worry about. Thanks for the help though.

morsdraconis
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM

It's the adblock software you're using. I was having the same trouble until I disabled Adblock plus.

SmoothPancakes
04-18-2012, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't mind that Navy helmet. It's definitely way different, but it has something going for it with the camo look. If Navy ever wore that helmet, I'd have my boss all over obtaining that helmet to add to my current collection of the gold and PC helmets.

NatureBoy
04-18-2012, 11:33 PM
It's the adblock software you're using. I was having the same trouble until I disabled Adblock plus. OK, Thanks.

baseballplyrmvp
04-18-2012, 11:49 PM
pac12/sec ones i like: USC, wsu, utah, stanford (lol), south carolina, mississippi state, kentucky, florida, arkansas
ones i dont like: auburn, lsu, tennessee, arizona state, oregon, oregon state, fucla, washington

big10/big12 ones i like: minnesota, nebraska, penn state, purdue, baylor, tcu, west virginia
one i dont like: illinois, indiana, ohio state, wisconsin, iowa state, kansas, mizzou, oklahoma state, texas

acc/big east ones i like: fsu, houston, memphis, ucf,
ones i dont like: clemson, duke, georgia tech, maryland, miami, nc state, north carolina, virginia, virginia tech, boise state, louisville, navy, pitt, san diego state, smu, syracuse, uconn,

overall, the ones that i dont like are mostly because they're gaudy. there's way too much going on or the helmet logo is dumb as shit. i left some off because i thought they were either ok, or couldnt tell what was going on.

the ucf, nebraska, and wsu ones were badass. :up: