PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2014: Week 5

cdj
04-12-2012, 08:52 PM
The week will advance again on Sunday, April 15.

User v User Games:

Memphis (Dlock) at Iowa State (MPMarlowe)
MTSU (Escobar) at Vanderbilt (cdj)

Off-week: NMSU (JB), Miami (gschwendt)

Good luck!

Dukie98
04-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Texas A&M recovered from last week's disappointing loss by whipping #5 Georgia, 40-14, in a game that was closer than the final score indicated. The Aggies took a narrow 17-14 lead into the fourth quarter, and they needed two fourth down conversions to set up a 12-yard touchdown run by Mister Jones to give them some breathing room. In the final four minutes, however, they added two touchdowns and a safety to turn the game into a blowout.

The Aggies scored on their opening drive. QB Johnny Manziel was surprisingly sharp, and he connected with tight end Danny Bozeman from four yards out to open the scoring. The Aggies added another touchdown late in the second quarter, and the Bulldogs responded with a quick-strike 71-yard touchdown to cut the lead in half. The Aggies added a short field goal before halftime, and the Bulldogs scored midway through the third quarter to cut the lead to three. The Aggies responded with a 16-play drive, including two fourth-down catches by Mike Evans to keep the drive alive, which Jones capped off with his second touchdown of the day. Three plays later, Erik Harris sacked the Bulldogs' QB, forcing a fumble which MLB Domonique Patterson scooped up for a 23-yard touchdown to blow the game open. After the Bulldogs turned it over on down, backup tailback Ben Malena punched in another touchdown. The Aggies closed out the scoring in the final seconds with a safety, after downing a punt at the 1-yard line.

cdj
04-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Escobar - Does Saturday or Sunday work?

Escobar
04-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Saturday is out for me. Sunday after 7pm will work

Marlowe
04-14-2012, 12:40 AM
Darius, I should be free during the day on Saturday or all day Sunday.

cdj
04-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Saturday is out for me. Sunday after 7pm will work

That will work. Either post here or text me when you are free and we can set up an exact time. Good luck!

JBHuskers
04-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Once we advance to week 6, I'm out until Saturday afternoon. If we advance tomorrow, I could probably sneak my game in.