PDA

View Full Version : Petrino Acknowledges "Inappropriate Relationship", placed on Administrative Leave

gschwendt
04-05-2012, 10:22 PM
http://www.arkansassports360.com/30618/petrino-acknowledges-previous-inappropriate-relationship

Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrino issued a statement Thursday...

“The state police report today provides an accurate description of my accident, which includes details that had not publically come to light prior to the report being issued. I regret that I have not publically acknowledged a passenger on the vehicle. I have been in constant pain, medicated and the circumstances involving the wreck have come out in bits and pieces. That said I certainly had a concern about Jessica Dorrell’s name being revealed. In my press conference, I referred to her simply as ‘a lady’. My concern was to protect my family and a previous inappropriate relationship from becoming public. In hindsight, I showed a serious mistake in judgment when I chose not to be more specific about those details. Today, I’ve acknowledged this previous inappropriate relationship with my family and those within the athletic department administration.

I apologize to my wife, Becky, and our four children, Chancellor (David) Gearhart, Jeff Long, the Board of Trustees, University administration, my coaching staff, student-athletes and the entire state of Arkansas. I have been humbled by the outpouring of concern and get-well wishes. I apologize to the Razorback Nation for the attention my actions have brought to the University of Arkansas and our program. I will fully cooperate with the University throughout this process and my hope is to repair my relationships with my family, my Athletic Director, the Razorback Nation and remain the head coach of the Razorbacks.”

Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrino has been placed on administrative leave by athletic director Jeff Long.

Petrino was involved in a motorcycle accident on Sunday and did not disclose to the university that Jessica Dorrell was a passenger on the vehicle.

Picture of the passenger:
http://assets.inarkansas.com/24030/jessica-dorrell.jpg

SmoothPancakes
04-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Damn, ol' Bobby scoring it with a coed on the side.

JeffHCross
04-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Dumbass.

baseballplyrmvp
04-05-2012, 11:25 PM
maybe playboy will give her call. :nod:

oweb26
04-06-2012, 07:23 AM
http://www.arkansassports360.com/30618/petrino-acknowledges-previous-inappropriate-relationship

[I]Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrino issued a statement Thursday...

My concern was to protect my family and a previous inappropriate relationship from becoming public. In hindsight, I showed a serious mistake in judgment when I chose not to be more specific about those details. Today, I’ve acknowledged this previous inappropriate relationship with my family and those within the athletic department administration.

I don't think he has said he was doing anything with this lady just that he has had an inappropriate one before. Maybe I am reading too much into it but deep down I really don't care I am willing ot bet there a quite a few high profile coaches getting some young pun tang. :)

souljahbill
04-06-2012, 08:40 AM
You know, when I went to UL-Lafayette for my Masters, I was the head trainer for the volleyball and track teams. People used to drool over our volleyball players but they never did a thing for me. They were all pretty and made-up walking around campus but at practice (and especially on the bus during road trips), they were some of the nastiest ladies you'd ever want to be around. They weren't as cute when they were sweating like dogs or burping, farting, and cursing like dudes. I was never tempted to do anything with any of those girls.

Our track team on the other hand.............

I had an "inappropriate relationship." X-D

NatureBoy
04-06-2012, 09:58 AM
https://p.twimg.com/ApzltMICIAEhw61.jpg

:D I kind of doubt they will be appearing at autograph sessions together anymore.

gschwendt
04-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Stolen from elsewhere...

"When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV."

psusnoop
04-06-2012, 10:44 AM
:D:D

morsdraconis
04-06-2012, 11:22 AM
:D :D :D

Those commercials are so silly, but that was excellent!

JBHuskers
04-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Yum-eeeeeeeee

http://assets.inarkansas.com/24030/jessica-dorrell.jpg

oweb26
04-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Yum-eeeeeeeee

I thought she was average at best!

I think we all know there is no pun-tang like new pun-tang especially pre-30 pun-tang. lol

JBHuskers
04-06-2012, 02:20 PM

I think we all know there is no pun-tang like new pun-tang especially pre-30 pun-tang. lol

Average? :D Well she looked a little better in her playing days.

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics29/200/KU/KUAPHJCPCSGPSAR.20070808213524.jpg

gschwendt
04-06-2012, 02:46 PM
The Ballad of Bobby Petrino (http://www.box.com/s/3eb3d3dd2f4c776abf4b)

NatureBoy
04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/cmeier76/bobbypetrino_motorcycleblondeoffback.gif

JBHuskers
04-06-2012, 03:48 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

JeffHCross
04-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Average? :D Well she looked a little better in her playing days.I agree with whoever-posted-that-above. While by no means would I turn her down, she's also not what I generally expect when I hear that someone in a position of authority has had an "inappropriate relationship".

oweb26
04-06-2012, 04:29 PM
I don't often say these words, but I agree with Ram. While by no means would I turn her down, she's also not what I generally expect when I hear that someone in a position of authority has had an "inappropriate relationship".

Did you just refer to me as RAM?

Is that an insult? lol

JeffHCross
04-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Did you just refer to me as RAM?

Is that an insult? lol:D:fp:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

DariusLock
04-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Jessica Dean ‏ @JessicaDean
Confirmed: AR state police commander asking for answers to questions relating Captain Lance King's response to Bobby Petrino folo accident.

We can also confirm Petrino's cell called King, asking for help. Police report states King picked Petrino up at intersection in Fville.

According to report, King was not the officer who responded to accident scene. That officer found no one when he arrived.

Chris Bahn ‏ @cbahn
King is the officer who works security detail for Arkansas football in-season. He transported Petrino to Physican's Specialty Hospital.

Chris Bahn ‏ @cbahn
In response to media inquiries, Arkansas State Police will further investigate Capt. Lance King's role in aftermath of Petrino crash.

I think he's toast.

morsdraconis
04-06-2012, 04:39 PM
http://assets.inarkansas.com/24030/jessica-dorrell.jpg http://images.askmen.com/women/actress/kim-raver/large_image-1.jpg

She actually kinda reminds me of a younger Kim Raver and, therefore, she is a bit above average; in my opinion, of course.

JBHuskers
04-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah I find it funny when someone calls an obviously attractive woman average. Like they're trying to be too cool for the room on purpose :fp:

oweb26
04-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah I find it funny when someone calls an obviously attractive woman average. Like they're trying to be too cool for the room on purpose :fp:

No one is trying to be cool for the room (especially a room of only about 6 people) but IMO is she just average, thats not saying she is ugly, thats just saying on the skewed scale of someone ( high profile coaches) who can probably get above average or even good looking pun-tang she was very "ok".

Differences of opinions is what makes the world go around JB. With all that being said I would still fuck, on a scale of 1-10, with a 5 being the I would fuck point, and a 4 on the I would fuck and not tell anyone, she is falls right around a 5.5 to a 6.

Not anything to brag about but if someone asked you wouldn't deny it either

oweb26
04-06-2012, 07:42 PM
:D:fp:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Gosh this would be a good point to say " Are you trying to say all black people look alike"

On that same token gosh I hope RAM isn't black!! The race couldn't recover from that one. LMAO J/P RAM

Which brings it back are you trying to say that me and RAM's post are similar? :D:fp: Man that kinda hurts.

NatureBoy
04-06-2012, 08:57 PM

I think we all know there is no pun-tang like new pun-tang especially pre-30 pun-tang. lol :D;) If you were an old, ugly 51 year old man and she showed an interest in you, I would bet you would see her in a different light. She's not the hottest woman in the world be she's far from average in my book.

JeffHCross
04-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Which brings it back are you trying to say that me and RAM's post are similar?I honestly don't know what happened. Lol.

:D;) If you were an old, ugly 51 year old man and she showed an interest in you, I would bet you would see her in a different light.When I'm 51, I'd be thankful for any interest from any 25-year old, regardless of how they rank on the 25-year old scale.

NatureBoy
04-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Here's a Engagment photo of Jessica Dorrell and her finance.

http://www.collegiatestadiums.com/uploads/2012-jessica-dorrell-fiance-josh.jpg

AustinWolv
04-09-2012, 08:11 AM
WTF was she thinking?

JBHuskers
04-09-2012, 08:37 AM
WTF was she thinking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY&ob=av2e

AustinWolv
04-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Too easy of an answer. Not buying Occam's Razor on this so far.

gschwendt
04-09-2012, 11:04 PM
http://assets.inarkansas.com/24374/pro-petrino-rally.jpg

:fp:

steelerfan
04-10-2012, 12:04 AM
:fp:

:smh:

Oh, and if that picture is a good sample of the kind of broads Petrino had to choose from, he certainly made the right call on which young whore to dump his elderly swimmers into.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
04-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Goes to show, if you can win football games, they don't care.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

souljahbill
04-10-2012, 05:43 AM

Oh, and if that picture is a good sample of the kind of broads Petrino had to choose from, he certainly made the right call on which young whore to dump his elderly swimmers into.

LOL!

It's actually kinda funny that the old blonde in front of the sign is the most attractive.

texacotea
04-10-2012, 05:46 AM
I really dont understand why G hasnt went undercover on this one. I mean being in the same state and all maybe you could get behind the scenes of something

DariusLock
04-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Arkansas has some ugly girls.

gschwendt
04-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I really dont understand why G hasnt went undercover on this one. I mean being in the same state and all maybe you could get behind the scenes of something1) It's all the way across the state and 2) why would I want to roll around in pig slop?

As for selection of women, you have to take into account that these women A) apparently follow/care about football and B) are publicly supporting a man that cheated on his wife. The first eliminates a large portion of women and the second eliminates the rest with any sense. I'm not going to pretend like we compare to some state like Arizona or California, but the above crop is far from indicative, otherwise I would have left this state a long time ago.

oweb26
04-10-2012, 10:10 AM

No shit, she isnt average anymore! :D

CLW
04-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Goes to show, if you can win football games, they don't care.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yep and of course when he inevitably starts to lose (all runs come and go) you will hear people screaming for his head and site this issue (and some more recent personal failing) as grounds for the dismissal.

NatureBoy
04-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Sources: Bobby Petrino out as coach.

Bobby Petrino will not return as head football coach at Arkansas, multiples sources have told ESPN.com's Chris Low.

The university has called an 8:15 p.m. ET press conference at which time athletic director Jeff Long will announce Petrino will not be back.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7798429/bobby-petrino-return-arkansas-razorbacks-coach-sources-say

SmoothPancakes
04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
I'll be damned. They're actually gonna oust him.

NatureBoy
04-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Over Two-Month Period, Bobby Petrino Exchanged 200 Messages With Former "Miss Motorcycle Mania" Bikini Model

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17jdc6nyi9hhhjpg/xlarge.jpg

The process of parsing Bobby Petrino's phone records continues, and another interesting number has popped up on our radar. In fits and starts, Petrino exchanged nearly two hundred text and picture messages with a Little Rock cell phone registered to one Alison Melder, whose LinkedIn profile lists her as a senate assistant with the Republican Party of Arkansas.

Melder, 26, graduated from Arkansas-Little Rock with a degree in political science and has worked with the Young Republicans as well as the state GOP; she also worked on Jim Keet's gubernatorial campaign in 2010. (On Twitter, her bio reads "Go Lakers, Go Hogs, and Go GOP.) [Update, 4:10 p.m.: Melder has been scrubbed from the Arkansas Young Republicans' website. But her political work is hardly the first thing that comes up when you search for her name: she did a spot of modeling, at least a few years back. One modeling profile she created four years ago contains a portfolio of bikini and lingerie images, and she seems to be a favorite of The Dirty. She also lists herself as winner of the 2008 Miss Bikini USA and Miss Motorcycle Mania competitions.

Melder's phone number is now disconnected, but in September, October, and November, she and Petrino exchanged at least 200 messages (we're still counting), at all hours of the day. There were no phone calls. The messages begin appearing on Sept. 12, the first day for which phone records are available. They continue until Nov. 6.

There were seven picture messages sent, all from Melder to Petrino.

It's not clear what Melder's connection to Petrino is. His voter registration shows he's not officially affiliated with any party, and there's no record of any campaign contributions. We've reached out to Melder and we'll update if we hear back.

http://deadspin.com/5901394?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

baseballplyrmvp
04-12-2012, 07:42 PM
looks like i have some research to do tomorrow. :nod:

cdj
04-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Life sure is good as the Boss Hog.

http://www.rogergastman.com/wp-content/uploads/250px-boss_hogg.jpg

steelerfan
04-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Hmm. I wonder how many cocks she's sucking between the GOP and the Hogs. Someone needs to get her phone records and embarrass some political assholes. :nod:

Of course, maybe the GOP wanted her for her brains. I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

JBHuskers
04-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Apparently Petrino and the mistress he hired to work for the university had over 4000 text messages between them. He would text her on gameday too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

NatureBoy
04-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Bobby Petrino detailed affair to AD.
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Former Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino sent candy to his assistant, called her a "close friend" and suggested the affair that cost him his job started with a kiss over lunch last fall, according to documents released on Thursday.

Those details were in handwritten notes kept by a seemingly skeptical athletic director Jeff Long during his investigation of Petrino, who was fired last week. The notes were released as part of a Freedom of Information Act request made by the Associated Press.

Long's thoughts are detailed in 25 pages of notes kept during meetings with the 51-year-old Petrino on April 10, and also with Jessica Dorrell, the 25-year-old football department employee the coach hired without disclosing their relationship.

In the end, Long was unable to overlook Petrino's sketchy record of full disclosure and expressed doubts about whether the coach's affair was truly finished. He was unable to look past the fact Petrino failed to tell him about the relationship with Dorrell on several occasions after the April 1 motorcycle crash that led to his downfall, noting the following times in his notes:

• "You knew when you hired her."

• "You knew on Sunday (the day of the crash)."

• "You knew when I visited you in (the) hospital (the day following the accident)."

Long also made a point in his notes to remind Petrino he hid the affair and a $15,000 gift before Dorrell was hired as a football program assistant on March 28. He also noted later the total gifts amounted to approximately $20,000.

Petrino told his boss that his affair with Dorrell began with a kiss last fall and ended sometime in February when the two decided to simply be friends.

At one point last October, Petrino and Dorrell were sitting in a car, eating lunch and talking and "she said are you going to kiss me," according to Long's notes of his April 10 conversation with Petrino. He then wrote: "Kissed on lunch outing."

It's unclear when the relationship turned sexual, (:D When he put his peter inside her) but Long's notes seem to indicate the two decided they should only be friends sometime in early February after exchanging more than 4,300 text messages and nearly 300 phone calls during the previous six months, according to his business cellphone records. Dorrell was hired in late March, just a few days before she and Petrino were in a motorcycle accident that exposed their relationship and led to his ouster.

At one point last October, Petrino and Dorrell were sitting in a car, eating lunch and talking and "she said are you going to kiss me," according to Long's notes of his April 10 conversation with Petrino. He then wrote: "Kissed on lunch outing."

The notes suggest Long was skeptical that the affair was truly over, as Petrino has claimed, asking in his notes, "If the relationship was over, why get on (the) bike?"

"Why would she say she expected the relationship to continue if the motorcrash didn't occur," Long also wrote down as one of his questions for the coach. No answer was listed for either in the notes.

Petrino was fired for failing to disclose his relationship with Dorrell, the former Arkansas volleyball player whom he hired last month without disclosing his conflict of interest or the fact he had once paid her $15,000 that she used to buy a car. The payment, Long wrote, could make the school "vulnerable to sexual harassment" lawsuit.

Petrino, Long wrote, "Never thought the gift was a problem or the relationship." Long put two big question marks next to that entry.

The 25-year-old Dorrell referred to "5-6 gifts" during her interview with Long, according to the notes, and Long said the money was used for the car, wedding expenses and a vacation.

There are references to candy gifts and "tamales," possibly the candy Hot Tamales. Long also talked with Josh Morgan, an athletic department employee who has been described as Dorrell's fiance "at one point."

"Football gave her a bonus to get a car," Morgan told Long, according to the notes. The purchase of the black Acura apparently came three days after she was hired.

Dorrell quit her job on Tuesday, receiving $14,000 in what the school described only as a settlement payment.

According to Long, Petrino said he and Dorrell became friends while she held her former job as a fundraiser for the Razorback Foundation. Flight manifests show the two were on several flights to various events in February and March. He said the two remained close friends after the sexual relationship apparently ended following a trip to Little Rock in early February.

Long wrote a detailed list of contract violations Petrino had committed before meeting with the former coach to discuss them. He included in his notes that he was still looking for Petrino to remain the Arkansas coach, despite those violations, and asked Petrino to "help me understand why these are not violations of your contract."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7834133/former-arkansas-coach-bobby-petrino-detailed-affair-jessica-dorrell-boss-firing