PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 13

cdj
02-22-2012, 07:24 AM
The week will advance again on Saturday, February 25.

There are no User v User Games.

Off-week: Hawai'i, #1 USC

Dukie98
02-23-2012, 12:00 PM
#11 Texas A&M lost at #8 Alabama 31-24, as a spirited comeback fell short in the final minute. A&M's ground game struggled all day, and Ben Malena coughed up a fumble that was returned for a touchdown. Bama seemingly had the game in hand, enjoying a 31-10 lead after three quarters, but the Aggies made a game of it, as Jameill Showers connected on a bomb to Malcome Kennedy for a 41-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter, and after an ill-advised fake punt by the Crimson Tide, Showers hit slot receiver Mike Evans on an 8-yard slant with about 50 seconds left to cut the deficit to seven. The Aggies recovered the onside kick, but Showers forced the ball into coverage, and Alabama sealed the win win the interception. The Aggies' regular season is now over, as are their hopes for a BCS bowl bid.

HANDSWARD
02-23-2012, 01:09 PM
UAB gets a big C-USA win over ECU in G-Vegas to move to 7-3 on the season. The first quarter was tightly contested, but a solid drive by the Blazers put them up 7-0 at the end of it. The Pirates dominated the second quarter with long drives and solid D, taking a 17-7 lead into halftime. The second half was big play after big play. UAB started it all with a 71 yard TD run by Mickens to start the half and a 57 yard TD catch by Williams late in the 3rd to go up 21-17. ECU came back instantly with 71 yard TD catch by Gagnon. UAB back to Williams for another TD, this time it was 56 yards. ECU to Dukes for 46 and a TD. There were 4 TD's scored in less than 3 minutes and the score stood at 31-28 ECU. UAB came right back with a solid drive though, and then Mickens busts up the middle for 35 yard TD run and made it 35-31 with 3 min left. The UAB D was finally able to hold and the offense ran the clock out after getting the ball back.

This was a huge win for UAB moving them to 1st place in the C-USA standings with a record of 5-1. Conference showdowns at Southern Miss and vs Tulsa to finish the year will go a long way towards determining the conference champion.

DariusLock
02-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Gonna play my game today.

cdj
02-27-2012, 07:19 AM
Washington State (CLW) and MTSU (Escobar) remain.

I will advance this evening.