PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 12

cdj
02-17-2012, 08:23 AM
The week will advance again on Monday night, February 20.

User v User Games:
Rice (psusnoop) at UAB (HANDSWARD)
Washington State (clw) at #1 USC (novadolla)

Good luck!

psusnoop
02-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Handsward, I don't have you on PSN yet but mine is: psusnoop

I can play pretty much any night after 9pm est if that will work for you. If not post your times you can play and I'll see what works best.

JBHuskers
02-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Hawaii should throw the Brinks truck at me. Turned the team around from 4-8 to 7-2 currently. SHOW ME THE MONEY!

psusnoop
02-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Hawaii should throw the Brinks truck at me. Turned the team around from 4-8 to 7-2 currently. SHOW ME THE MONEY!

:D maybe they could start with an ice cream truck first. Remember I'm gunning for you next season :D

JBHuskers
02-17-2012, 02:36 PM
:D maybe they could start with an ice cream truck first. Remember I'm gunning for you next season :D

With :Rice:? :fp:

psusnoop
02-17-2012, 04:34 PM
With :Rice:? :fp:

Oh yeah I'm gunning for you! I want to unseat you from your tropical paradise.

HANDSWARD
02-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Handsward, I don't have you on PSN yet but mine is: psusnoop

I can play pretty much any night after 9pm est if that will work for you. If not post your times you can play and I'll see what works best.

I have a busy weekend in the works. Not going to be available until Monday. 9 pm est could work for me on Monday but earlier would be better. Let me know if that is possible.

psusnoop
02-18-2012, 02:15 PM
I have a busy weekend in the works. Not going to be available until Monday. 9 pm est could work for me on Monday but earlier would be better. Let me know if that is possible.

Best I could probably do is maybe 8:30pm est on Monday night. I have two young kids that I help out on baths and bed time. Hope that helps a little.

I also added you on PSN as well.

Dukie98
02-18-2012, 04:22 PM
#12 Texas A&M won big over a surprisingly mediocre LSU team, 49-13. Although A&M's passing game was anemic, they dominated on the ground, and the Tigers struggled to move the ball against a stout Aggie defense. Running back Ben Malena led the way with 246 rushing yards and three touchdowns on just 15 carries, including 79-yard and 57-yard touchdown runs in the second quarter. Charles Burton added an additional 85 yards and two more touchdowns. The Tigers picked up just 251 yards on the day -- nearly half of which came on two big plays -- and just six first downs. A&M travels to Tuscaloosa next week to face #3 Alabama.

HANDSWARD
02-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Best I could probably do is maybe 8:30pm est on Monday night. I have two young kids that I help out on baths and bed time. Hope that helps a little.

I also added you on PSN as well.

I'll be on there around 8:30. Just message me when you get on. No rush, we'll get it in. 9 pm is fine if it needs to be then.

psusnoop
02-19-2012, 03:20 PM
I'll be on there around 8:30. Just message me when you get on. No rush, we'll get it in. 9 pm is fine if it needs to be then.

Ok cool, I'll be as quick as I can be thanks.

Also did you guys notice V-Tech with 8 yes 8 5star commits so far. WOW

psusnoop
02-20-2012, 06:23 AM
Take it easy on me tonight handsward :up:

HANDSWARD
02-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Take it easy on me tonight handsward :up:

I'm pretty sure your team is better than mine, so how about you take it easy on me.

HANDSWARD
02-20-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm not sure how it ended between UAB and Rice, as I disconnected with about 2 minutes left in the game. The score was 21-10 in favor of UAB and it was 4th and 10 for Rice in their own territory. Snoop was gonna just finish it against the CPU. I will say that UAB got extremely lucky in the game with a gutsy 4th and 7. Instead of trying for a 51 yard FG (my kicker can't even kick that far), the Blazers came out 5 wide. Everyone was covered so I chucked it up to my TE who was streaking down the field. The safety closed on it fast and I don't know how he didn't get a piece of it, but it got through for a TD. It was definitely the defining play of the game and all luck (but I will take it).

Great game Snoop, I hope you didn't pull off a miracle comeback. Look forward to playing you again sometime.

psusnoop
02-21-2012, 06:38 AM
The game ended 21-10 final.

After I took over to finish against the CPU all I could control was my defense :fp: :D

Yeah that play I thought for sure my SS was going to pick it but it appeared to go right through his hands. That play was HUGE. There was another one in the third where my DB jumped the route it appeared but once again went right through his hands and into yours. Maybe it was a curl route? Not sure but anyways GG and GL the rest of the way out.

cdj
02-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Darius and JB remain. If you two can play your games vs CPU this evening, I'll wait and advance then.

There are also a few people who did not finish recruiting. Feel free to take advantage of this opportunity.

DariusLock
02-21-2012, 09:40 AM
I tried to yesterday but was disconnected. I'll get it after 5 sometime CST.

JBHuskers
02-21-2012, 10:04 AM
I'll be playing tonight before my user OD game in SBCOL.

HANDSWARD
02-21-2012, 05:27 PM
There are also a few people who did not finish recruiting. Feel free to take advantage of this opportunity.

I think I am one of those. The last guy i called instant committed so I have some time left. I have no plans on using that time and you can consider me ready.