PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 9

cdj
02-04-2012, 08:38 AM
The week will advance again on Tuesday, February 7.

User v. User Games:
Memphis (Darius) at UAB (HANDSWARD)
Idaho (bjrod) at Syracuse (gschwendt)

Off week:
Washington State (clw)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
02-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Darius, I will be around all day today (Saturday). I also have time tomorrow in the morning and early afternoon (anytime before 1 pm) but then I am off to a Super Bowl party. If we don't get it in this weekend I get home around 7 pm est during the week. Let me know what works for you.

gschwendt
02-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Bj, I'm available anytime today. Tomorrow I'm out of pocket but through the week I'm available after 5pm ct.

Just let me know what works.

psusnoop
02-04-2012, 10:57 AM
I'll be joining and playing/recruiting this evening here. Thanks for having me guys :up:

Dukie98
02-04-2012, 12:18 PM
#15 Texas A&M lost a heartbreaker at #5 Auburn, 24-21. The Aggies dug themselves into a hole in the second quarter, and trailed 17-7 at half. After cutting the deficit to 3 midway through the third quarter, the Tigers promptly scored two plays later to reestablish the 10-point lead. Halfway through the fourth quarter -- and with Heisman hopeful Mister Jones out with broken ribs-- the Aggies cut the deficit to 24-21 on a 52-yard bomb to WR Malcolme Kennedy. The Aggie defense forced Auburn to punt with 2 minutes left, and they took over at their 30. After moving the ball to midfield, QB Jameill Showers went down briefly with an injury. The Aggies turned the ball over on downs, with WR Kyle Shaw dropping a fourth-down pass from Showers that would given the Aggies a fresh set of downs on the edge of field goal range.

Jones's Heisman campaign appears to have come to a premature end. After rushing for 124 yards on 16 carries, he was injured late in the third quarter and did not return. He's expected to miss four weeks-- right as the Aggies head into the heart of their schedule. Although Showers missed a few plays, he returned for fourth down on the Aggies last drive, and he is not expected to miss any time.

DariusLock
02-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Hands I'm on right now.

HANDSWARD
02-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Hopefully you are still on. Gettin on now....

HANDSWARD
02-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Most of the first half was interesting between UAB and Memphis. Both teams put together solid opening drives for TD's. Then the D's flexed their muscles for a bit forcing punts back and forth. UAB tossed in a missed FG from 37 yards on a stalled out drive. Then the wheels really came off for UAB driving with a minute and a half left in the first half with the score at 7-7. Had a WR wide open going deep, shit myself over it and hit the wrong button, pick 6. Get the ball back, throw another pick playing on TILT that almost gets returned for a TD. The Memphis offense easily scores it. 21-7 at half. Memphis scores on their opening drive of the 2nd half. 28-7. Another pick 6 and a lot of horrible play by UAB the rest of the way and it ends 42-14 Memphis.

I hope that is the last time I ever have to play with the horrid UAB D.

Good game Darius. You played well. Your LB is annoying. I despise him.

DariusLock
02-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Most of the first half was interesting between UAB and Memphis. Both teams put together solid opening drives for TD's. Then the D's flexed their muscles for a bit forcing punts back and forth. UAB tossed in a missed FG from 37 yards on a stalled out drive. Then the wheels really came off for UAB driving with a minute and a half left in the first half with the score at 7-7. Had a WR wide open going deep, shit myself over it and hit the wrong button, pick 6. Get the ball back, throw another pick playing on TILT that almost gets returned for a TD. The Memphis offense easily scores it. 21-7 at half. Memphis scores on their opening drive of the 2nd half. 28-7. Another pick 6 and a lot of horrible play by UAB the rest of the way and it ends 42-14 Memphis.

I hope that is the last time I ever have to play with the horrid UAB D.

Good game Darius. You played well. Your LB is annoying. I despise him.

Yeah hehe I did a good job sliding in through the cracks with Ball and was able to dive at the last second most of the time to get u haha. My offensive stats got crushed after that game haha I had like 160 because of the turnovers. Summerlin was like 9 of 11 or something for 2 td's.

Marlowe
02-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Iowa State loses again. This time to Texas in triple OT. My defensive coordinator sucks dog nuts.

bjrod9
02-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Bj, I'm available anytime today. Tomorrow I'm out of pocket but through the week I'm available after 5pm ct.

Just let me know what works.

I'm available tonight as late as need be,tomorrow after super bowl and Monday after 5 cst

gschwendt
02-04-2012, 06:47 PM
We might be able to get it in after the super bowl... If not then certainly Monday.

bjrod9
02-04-2012, 06:51 PM
We might be able to get it in after the super bowl... If not then certainly Monday.

Ok sounds good if not I will be online all nite tonite just incase u have some free time open up

bjrod9
02-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Gg I wish my team would've showed up for one of the games,this may sound funny too others,but I admire your awesome punting skills,gl rest of season,we played for pride entire game but I'm very disappointed in the vandals effort,we couldn't stop anyone,Gg G

gschwendt
02-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Gg bj... A large part had to do with my team being considerably higher rated at the very least.

Funny enough about my punting, I never punted in the second go-round. But yeah, I've honed my punting skills over the years. Everyone who has seen me do it live scratches their head but obviously the results speak for themselves. That's also how I knew to defend against your punts... After teaching my technique to a few, I had to find a way to stop it :)

DariusLock
02-05-2012, 01:28 PM
What the sideways skip/rugby punt?

gschwendt
02-05-2012, 01:43 PM
What the sideways skip/rugby punt?Yeah. He didn't see any open field ones really... they were all coffin corners that hit out outside the 10 yard line.

DariusLock
02-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Sexy, I've gotten better at it. I refuse to try to catch em now lmao, caught one on the run took 3 steps Snoop hit me and fumble returned for TD lol.

psusnoop
02-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Sexy, I've gotten better at it. I refuse to try to catch em now lmao, caught one on the run took 3 steps Snoop hit me and fumble returned for TD lol.

Lol, play of the game :D

psusnoop
02-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Rice done and has now started a campus wide search for anyone willing to block :fp:

66-20

I took this challenge again because I love playing defense but I think I should have went for offensive coordinator this time, lol

DariusLock
02-07-2012, 01:14 PM
0-6?

JBHuskers
02-07-2012, 01:21 PM
0-6?

This is just his first game with them. He joined the OD when they were 0-5.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DariusLock
02-07-2012, 06:11 PM
I know I just wanted to check up on their record. I lol'ed when he told me he was taking over them. He'll have them turned around with some solid recruiting and I think it's a young team.

JBHuskers
02-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Playing 0-5 Air Force now. Hope they don't get win #1 on my account.

JBHuskers
02-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Hawaii wins 48-21 to surpass the win total of last year as the 2013 record improves to 5-2

Escobar remains to play. Nova and CLW haven't finished recruiting.

Escobar
02-08-2012, 12:12 AM
I'll get my game in tomorrow night. I was at work basically all day since 8AM, and have another long day tomorrow.

DariusLock
02-08-2012, 10:12 AM
2 days past deadline? Tsk tsk.

psusnoop
02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
I think 2 years recruiting with Rice may get me competitive enough to win a few games. I'm really weak in the trenches but I also new upgrades everywhere you can imagine.

I never like taking a team that will be easy except for in powerhouse, but that is planned and everyone has a "powerhouse" team so to speak. The challenge is the best part!