PDA

View Full Version : Week 5, 2012

Oneback
02-03-2012, 09:43 AM
=============== #1 Arkansas Razorbacks (4-0) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 52-21 against Oklahoma State (0-2).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to East Lansing to face the Michigan State Spartans (2-1).

=============== #15 Clemson Tigers (3-1) ===============
Last week, Clemson won 72-28 against UCLA (0-3).
This week, the Tigers travel to Berkeley to face the Cal Golden Bears (1-2).

=============== #2 Miami Hurricanes (4-0) ===============
Last week, Miami won 59-7 against Oregon State (2-1).
This week, the Hurricanes travel to Salt Lake City to face the #25 Utah Utes (3-0).

=============== #8 Oklahoma Sooners (2-1) ===============
Last week, Oklahoma won 31-21 against Penn State (2-2).
This week, the Sooners travel to Columbus to face the Ohio State Buckeyes (2-1).

=============== #17 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-2) ===============
Last week, Penn State lost 31-21 against Oklahoma (2-1).
This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.

=============== #4 Texas Longhorns (3-0) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns will host #16 Iowa (3-0).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) RT A.J. Allen has committed to Texas

=============== USC Trojans (1-2) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans will host Oregon State (2-1).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LG Chris Gross has committed to USC

=============== #16 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) ===============
Last week, Iowa won 42-33 against Texas A&M (2-1).
This week, the Hawkeyes travel to Austin to face the #4 Texas Longhorns (3-0).

=============== #6 Florida State Seminoles (4-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 67-20 against Cal (1-2).
This week, the Seminoles will host Stanford (0-3).

=============== #3 Oregon Ducks (2-0) ===============
Last week the Ducks were idle.
This week, the Ducks will host UL Lafayette (1-1).

gschwendt
02-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Is anyone else not getting the Teams tab to load for this OD? It was working before Week 4 but last week & this week it's not showing for me.

Oneback
02-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey Razorback, when would you be able to play?

psuexv
02-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Is anyone else not getting the Teams tab to load for this OD? It was working before Week 4 but last week & this week it's not showing for me.

I get an internal server error. I get that all the time on the recruiting page.

gschwendt
02-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Oklahoma beats Ohio State 34-3. Stingy defense was the key for the Sooners allowing only 169 total yards by the Buckeyes. That combined with a steady running game allowed OU to win the time of possession battle by just shy of a 2:1 margin. In the win though, the Sooners lost stud HB Brennan Clay for two weeks which nudges right up against the Red River Rivalry leaving Clay questionable for the moment. After having already lost Johnson earlier in the season, that put Oklahoma down to one halfback ready for action, Redshirt Freshman Danzel Williams, forcing the Sooners to burn a redshirt off of Freshman HB Jason Ratliff. Williams performed well in his time with the ball, carrying it 15 times for 80 yards and a score but this forces coach Stoops and company to examine their offensive gameplan and determine any changes they may need to make.

With the win, Oklahoma improves to 3-1 (3-0) on the season and next face #10 Wisconsin.

psusnoop
02-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Will be recruiting shortly as I have a darn bye week :fp:

razorback44
02-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Hey Razorback, when would you be able to play?

I'm free from now until around 10 ct tonight and then all day tomorrow and Sunday up until like 5 ct both days.

Oneback
02-03-2012, 04:09 PM
I'll text you as soon as I am free from work and we'll see where we're at for tonight. Although I am not opposed to playing tomorrow.

razorback44
02-03-2012, 04:14 PM
I'll text you as soon as I am free from work and we'll see where we're at for tonight. Although I am not opposed to playing tomorrow.

Sounds good. I have no big plans this weekend until tomorrow night.

ryby6969
02-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Miami beats #25 Utah 55-14. The big news in the game was the loss of CB Brandon McGee for 4 weeks due to a broken finger. He will not be available for the key matchup against USC next week.

Also, razor gets his first real taste of the dynasty this week against the defending champs. ;)

DariusLock
02-03-2012, 05:15 PM
I'll play tonight.

Oneback
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Miami beats #25 Utah 55-14. The big news in the game was the loss of CB Brandon McGee for 4 weeks due to a broken finger. He will not be available for the key matchup against USC next week.

Also, razor gets his first real taste of the dynasty this week against the defending champs. ;)

I backed my way into that MNC - but hey, I'll take it.

psusnoop
02-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Grr... Disappointing loss and the start this year I feel I'm on the hit seat right now or should be.

I'm finished with recruiting, ready for advance :D

razorback44
02-04-2012, 12:03 AM

I'm just hoping I can keep it remotely competetive. :D

psusnoop
02-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Man I'm ready to advance and get back on the field. My QB Position could be interesting as I'm pondering bring in #3 option

Oneback
02-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Man I'm ready to advance and get back on the field. My QB Position could be interesting as I'm pondering bring in #3 option

Prime doesn't get back from Orlando until tomorrow, if by some miracle he gets back before noon central time and is able to play I will advance before I head to the airport. However, it looks as though it'll be about midnight Wednesday/Thursday morning before we advance. I'm thinking about testing the advance on the web feature but am afraid, lol.

If anyone else has used it and feels comfortable with it please let me know.

gschwendt
02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Prime doesn't get back from Orlando until tomorrow, if by some miracle he gets back before noon central time and is able to play I will advance before I head to the airport. However, it looks as though it'll be about midnight Wednesday/Thursday morning before we advance. I'm thinking about testing the advance on the web feature but am afraid, lol.

If anyone else has used it and feels comfortable with it please let me know.I use the advance from web pretty much every week... no issues on my part. Though I had have a strange occurrence last weekend when I advanced from my phone. Might have been coincidence or could have been related to some stranger somehow joining the OD (despite there being a password & private).

Or you could always pass the OD to someone and let them advance while you're out.

ryby6969
02-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I use the advance from web pretty much every week... no issues on my part. Though I had have a strange occurrence last weekend when I advanced from my phone. Might have been coincidence or could have been related to some stranger somehow joining the OD (despite there being a password & private).

Or you could always pass the OD to someone and let them advance while you're out.

:nod:

JeffHCross
02-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm just hoping I can keep it remotely competetive. :DHe's not that hard to beat ;)

Papa LoneStar
02-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Says the guy who is scared to join despite his favorite team being available :-P

psusnoop
02-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Says the guy who is scared to join despite his favorite team being available :-P

:D:D. :easy:

Oneback
02-04-2012, 06:46 PM
He's not that hard to beat ;)

Ha Ha - I guess you should join and show the others how its done, I'm now sporting a 5-0 record against human opponents in this OD. *Now that I say that I'll end up losing to g in two weeks*

Escobar
02-04-2012, 07:44 PM

If anyone else has used it and feels comfortable with it please let me know.

I used it once back in September and had no problems with it. Haven't tried since they upgraded the site tho.

JeffHCross
02-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Says the guy who is scared to join despite his favorite team being available :-PHey, so I don't want to ruin my unblemished record. So sue me.

ryby6969
02-04-2012, 09:26 PM
From the looks of the recruiting class from last year, they are better off without you! :P

gschwendt
02-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Looks like prime & Escobar remain. Oneback, what'd we ever decide on advancing while you're out?

Oneback
02-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I'll use the web advance when we are ready.

fsuprime
02-06-2012, 08:34 PM
ill get it in later tonight, 3 women and a baby have invaded my living room :(

ryby6969
02-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Advance!

DariusLock
02-08-2012, 10:25 AM
I beat ULL?