PDA

View Full Version : Packers playbook -defense Psycho package/plays

ram29jackson
01-30-2012, 03:54 AM
is the worst most blatant nano blitz i've ever seen.

your offensive line does not recognise a blocking assignment.

sure,theres a few ways to get some yrds against it, but its still an overly effective bunch of bull.

i noticed in teamplay how the little white markers for your offensive linemen just bounce all over the place before the snap. like theyre suppose to be too dumb to protect

I OU a Beatn
01-31-2012, 05:11 PM
EA Sports - If it's in the game, it's in the game.

ram29jackson
01-31-2012, 10:07 PM
EA Sports - If it's in the game, it's in the game.

now,now,be nice LOL

skipwondah33
02-01-2012, 08:05 AM
i noticed in teamplay how the little white markers for your offensive linemen just bounce all over the place before the snap. like theyre suppose to be too dumb to protect.
Actually if you notice the O-line does this on just about every play that does not involve them blocking head up. They are switching their assignments based off what the defense is doing or who is the easiest to block in said play.

Don't play online against randoms so alot of stuff I don't encounter but I do know how to counteract it when I run into it.

ram29jackson
02-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Actually if you notice the O-line does this on just about every play that does not involve them blocking head up. They are switching their assignments based off what the defense is doing or who is the easiest to block in said play.

Don't play online against randoms so alot of stuff I don't encounter but I do know how to counteract it when I run into it.

...and? you do what?