PDA

View Full Version : Rosters

AustinWolv
07-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Anybody heard anything of where and when plans?

Seems the 'team' of guys putting them together on OS is going to do it again for 360.

Rudy
07-07-2010, 03:22 PM
The two guys who did it for the PS3 last year will be doing it again. They said the rosters look a lot better when checking the team builder site and they both expect to get the game this Friday and will work around the clock editing players. They did a great job and they expect the BCS teams to be done for release day and all 120 teams within a week or so. Check the PSN id "buckeye02" for the rosters next week.

Geauxlden
07-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Anybody heard anything of where and when plans?

Seems the 'team' of guys putting them together on OS is going to do it again for 360.

I'm part of the team and we have all of the school templates done. We just need copies of the game to input the rosters. So far no one has been able to get it early, but we have a couple of members who believe that they'll get it this weekend.

Kingpin32
07-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm part of the team and we have all of the school templates done. We just need copies of the game to input the rosters. So far no one has been able to get it early, but we have a couple of members who believe that they'll get it this weekend.

Sweet. Thanks a lot guys!

AustinWolv
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM

Thumbs-up, thanks!

morsdraconis
07-07-2010, 04:25 PM

That's awesome man!

Hope you guys do cause I used yours last year and they were really good stuff.

texacotea
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
CD should be about done now :)

cdj
07-07-2010, 05:30 PM
CD should be about done now :)

LOL! I'll leave it to the OS guys.

razorback44
07-07-2010, 07:00 PM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Drinks/drinking-43.gif

Thanks for all your hard work!

Rudy
07-10-2010, 07:36 AM
The PS3 guys won't be getting the game early so I'll have to use numbers for a little while longer.

Geauxlden
07-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Just updating you guys, 4 members of our roster team (not me though) got the game yesterday and have gotten started. It is way too early to give out an estimate for completion but I'll keep you guys updated.

fsuprime
07-10-2010, 09:07 AM
for ps3 guax?

Geauxlden
07-10-2010, 09:13 AM
For 360.

AustinWolv
07-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Just updating you guys, 4 members of our roster team (not me though) got the game yesterday and have gotten started. It is way too early to give out an estimate for completion but I'll keep you guys updated.
Beautiful, thanks for your efforts.

psusnoop
07-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Not beautiful, we need PS3 Roster guys on the job now.

steelerfan
07-10-2010, 11:56 AM

One way or another I will have the game today (PS3) and I am going to get started on rosters immediately. I'm off so I'll work as quickly as possible to get players named. I won't be making any other changes so they can be used online.

For my fellow Houstonians if our guy doesn't come through, I have a friend whose stepson works at a rental store. He can't sell it to me but he's gonna let me "borrow" it to start on rosters until I get mine. Just wanted to explain to you guys so you won't think I'm not letting you in on somthing. ;)

mundo
07-10-2010, 12:28 PM
One way or another I will have the game today (PS3) and I am going to get started on rosters immediately. I'm off so I'll work as quickly as possible to get players named. I won't be making any other changes so they can be used online.

For my fellow Houstonians if our guy doesn't come through, I have a friend whose stepson works at a rental store. He can't sell it to me but he's gonna let me "borrow" it to start on rosters until I get mine. Just wanted to explain to you guys so you won't think I'm not letting you in on somthing. ;)

It's a good thing I read the second paragraph because my phone was in my hand by the end of the first:)

steelerfan
07-10-2010, 12:36 PM
It's a good thing I read the second paragraph because my phone was in my hand by the end of the first:)

We still have hope for today. :nod:

Right now, it's all we have.:smh:

morsdraconis
07-10-2010, 02:06 PM

There's a guy that does them on Operation Sports and is doing them on Tradition Football this year. Just got to the Tradition Football forums and you'll see the whole section of the forum dedicated to them. I think he just got the game yesterday or maybe Wednesday at the earliest but he'd definitely working on them for the PS3.

Jayrah
07-10-2010, 03:49 PM
There's a guy that does them on Operation Sports and is doing them on Tradition Football this year. Just got to the Tradition Football forums and you'll see the whole section of the forum dedicated to them. I think he just got the game yesterday or maybe Wednesday at the earliest but he'd definitely working on them for the PS3.

Not sure if Luv's got it yet. His are highly regarded though. Not to mention he's got several people helping with team rosters. He's PS3 and he's got one or two helping him copy it to the 360.

Good job to those that have a start on it already! Appreciated.

Jayrah
07-10-2010, 04:00 PM

May I suggest looking at this: http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248 You can find some good accurate team templates in those conference threads by the TF guys, might speed up your progress and accuracy a bit.

BTW Luvtotha9's has his own template that he uses for every team, and even though that's his thread over there, the team templates/roster updates are simply by the team fans as input, so I can't see using that as a 'steal' of anything.

AustinWolv
07-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Saw Fairdale Kings working on them last night, according to his online profile.

For 360.

:p

steelerfan
07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
May I suggest looking at this: http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248 You can find some good accurate team templates in those conference threads by the TF guys, might speed up your progress and accuracy a bit.

BTW Luvtotha9's has his own template that he uses for every team, and even though that's his thread over there, the team templates/roster updates are simply by the team fans as input, so I can't see using that as a 'steal' of anything.

Thanks.

JeffHCross
07-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Not sure if Luv's got it yet. His are highly regarded though.This. Luvtotha9s did an amazing job last year, and updated them throughout the year. I'd recommend PS3 owners check his out before diving into a deep OD.

DariusLock
07-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I can help with Ole Miss rosters if you need any help...

lsutig187
07-11-2010, 09:12 AM
The PS3 team on OS has made progress. Completed 17 teams so far since only one guy has the game. Expect the PS3 rosters before the weekend after release.

Captain Mallow
07-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Amazing what you roster guys do. Heck of a lot of work in a short period of time. A big thanks from those of us who are depending on (and appreciating) your work.

Cipher 8
07-11-2010, 09:40 AM
So... What are the tags to search? Someone should compile a list here.

Rudy
07-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Luvtothat9's from OS and Tradition does not have the game yet. Block-O and Gator couldn't get the game early but a third guy is now helping them and has it: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/421390-official-block-o-gatorbait2006nc-mzizzle2-ncaa-11-roster-thread-ps3.html

skilly52
07-11-2010, 03:56 PM
yea can i get a list of gamertags i should look up? for the 360?

Iron Dragon
07-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I have made a partial roster with every player above 94 OVR named, along with all QBs 90+, RBs 93+, WRs 93+, and a little more.

Up in my locker: IronDragonU for PS3.

steelerfan
07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
I got he "borrowed" rental copy last night and am hoping to have rosters done by Thursday.

Jayrah
07-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Currently finding out the transcribed roster gamertag from TF. It will be exact off of Luvtotha9s PS3 set

Iron Dragon
07-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Updated the roster in my locker.. added about 15 more players and fixed one misspelling. I did the starting QB, RB, WRs (minus one - who i couldn't fine) for SMU, Ohio State, and I added a couple guys to Houston. Just possible online teams.

I won't be doing much.. I might add like starting QB, RBs, FB for Georgia Tech, Army, Navy and Air Force for the option guys online.. these are just holdovers for when actual rosters come out. I want to give people major players named for online play as a holdover.

IDK maybe no one will download these, but I'm doing them for me so I'm sharing my little file.

Rudy
07-11-2010, 07:19 PM
I got he "borrowed" rental copy last night and am hoping to have rosters done by Thursday.

Just make sure to update your locker so I can grab your work on Tuesday!
Thanks!

Iron Dragon
07-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Updated my roster. Named players (not full teams) to Houston, Nevada, Ohio State, Army, Air Force. Not much, but it's just teams I'm using to try out the offenses.

I'm not doing alot, but just a start-up.

AustinWolv
07-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Regardless, thanks for sharing. It will be handy for someone, rest assured.

psusnoop
07-12-2010, 06:12 AM
yes much appreciated iron, and gg last night!

Iron Dragon
07-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Rosters for 360 by FK are supposed to be done around Wednesday night, and PS3 around Thu/Fri.

Iron Dragon
07-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Added about 20 QBs, players to Georgia Tech, various non-BCS teams top players, etc.

Updated in my locker. I'd rather play with some names than no names.

DariusLock
07-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Has anyone ever got the rosters from Ebay? I was wondering if it would be easier to get it from them and then do any neccessary eits.

Iron Dragon
07-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Has anyone ever got the rosters from Ebay? I was wondering if it would be easier to get it from them and then do any neccessary eits.

No.. why would you? They are copies of rosters that are provided for free.

gschwendt
07-12-2010, 10:09 AM
DO NOT purchase them from eBay. 99 times out of 100 they'll just be one of the community members rosters that you can just get for free.

JBHuskers
07-12-2010, 10:12 AM
DO NOT purchase them from eBay. 99 times out of 100 they'll just be one of the community members rosters that you can just get for free.

Bold, italic, underlined, and colored red.

Sinister
07-12-2010, 10:52 AM

Don't do it , there a trick to it.

Cipher 8
07-12-2010, 12:16 PM
So is there like a list of gamertags to search for on xbox360/ps3?

Which ones are the best too, I don't remember if i used operationsports last year or fairdalekings or one of those other popular ones but I don't want a half ass roster I want one of those complete ones and no messing around with ratings making one team better then their suppose to be. So a list?

gschwendt
07-12-2010, 12:21 PM
So is there like a list of gamertags to search for on xbox360/ps3?

Which ones are the best too, I don't remember if i used operationsports last year or fairdalekings or one of those other popular ones but I don't want a half ass roster I want one of those complete ones and no messing around with ratings making one team better then their suppose to be. So a list?There aren't any roster sets available yet but once they're available, we'll make sure to let you know where you can get them.

steelerfan
07-12-2010, 12:27 PM
My target for Thursday is looking attainable. Wednesday is not out of reach. I'm not putting anything in my locker until they are complete (sorry Rudy) and I'm not making any ratings changes. I'll post here as soon as I'm done.

AustinWolv
07-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Cool, thanks for sharing.

Rudy
07-12-2010, 07:48 PM
My target for Thursday is looking attainable. Wednesday is not out of reach. I'm not putting anything in my locker until they are complete (sorry Rudy) and I'm not making any ratings changes. I'll post here as soon as I'm done.

http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/team-fortress-2/943183563d1250800957-you-all-deserve-medal-darth_vader_nooo.jpeg

I must have named rosters as early as possible!
:nod:

lsutig187
07-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Block-O's PS3 team on OS just hit 40 completed teams. However, they will not release rosters until they are completely done!

Flav
07-13-2010, 12:11 AM
majority of teams on 360 = CcAaRrSsOoNn3

steelerfan
07-13-2010, 03:51 AM
About 80 teams complete. Still hoping for Wednesday. Thursday now looks like a "worst case" but I wouldn't rule it out.

psusnoop
07-13-2010, 05:42 AM
Sweet, those guys are champs.

Twinky34
07-13-2010, 06:30 AM
majority of teams on 360 = CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Used his last year all season good rosters.

Iron Dragon
07-13-2010, 10:22 AM
About 80 teams complete. Still hoping for Wednesday. Thursday now looks like a "worst case" but I wouldn't rule it out.

Awesome.

Geauxlden
07-13-2010, 11:50 AM
majority of teams on 360 =

As one of the guys who has worked on the roster, I am asking you to please refrain from spreading that gamertag until the roster is complete. The rosters haven't been proofed yet and incomplete rosters being spread around reflects badly upon our work because some think that it is the finished project and that we don't put significant effort into it. The final product will be released soon, but please allow us time to go in and correct mistakes that we've caught before the rest of the world gets to tear it apart.

steelerfan
07-13-2010, 12:42 PM
To be clear, you don't have to be on my Friends List to get the rosters from my locker. I am not uploading the file to my locker until it is complete. I am still aiming for Wednesday evening and I will post in this thread when it's complete.

UGA14
07-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Awesome steelerfan. Thanks

psusnoop
07-14-2010, 08:34 AM
To be clear, you don't have to be on my Friends List to get the rosters from my locker. I am not uploading the file to my locker until it is complete. I am still aiming for Wednesday evening and I will post in this thread when it's complete.

Hey, this is very much appreciated. Thanks so much.

The Jacket
07-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Many thanks. The second these drop, I'll be able to start my dynasty.

Cipher 8
07-14-2010, 12:20 PM
^ Yep, I don't mind waiting for one the of the good roster sets though. While I wait to start my OD, I've been trying Road to Glory mode. Defense is sorta hard to get anything more then a 3* prospect in that.

BTW What are some of the names that have done this in the past? pastapadre,Fairdalekings, rockzilla?, I lost my bookmarks from last year so if anyone could help me out with some of the veteran names then I'de know who to download from when they get them done.

DariusLock
07-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks steelers fan!

Boucher
07-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Whats he at now?

Geauxlden
07-14-2010, 02:37 PM
OS Community rosters for the 360 will be released at some point tomorrow afternoon or evening. Once they are completed I'll post all of the gamertags that you can get them from.

Cipher 8
07-14-2010, 02:48 PM
OS Community rosters for the 360 will be released at some point tomorrow afternoon or evening. Once they are completed I'll post all of the gamertags that you can get them from.

Do you guys do anything to the ratings?

Last year I had one roster file for just the names. And one roster file with updated ratings after the season had finished because certain players were low rated when the game was released but had beast seasons, i.e. Toby Gerhart. So I was wondering if anybody knows a roster file for that sorta stuff too. Like NCAA might underrate certain players does anyone do a roster file to fix those and make things more realistic to how good they really are? I might have to wait til the end of the season I'm sure.

DariusLock
07-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Do you guys do anything to the ratings?

Last year I had one roster file for just the names. And one roster file with updated ratings after the season had finished because certain players were low rated when the game was released but had beast seasons, i.e. Toby Gerhart. So I was wondering if anybody knows a roster file for that sorta stuff too. Like NCAA might underrate certain players does anyone do a roster file to fix those and make things more realistic to how good they really are? I might have to wait til the end of the season I'm sure.

luvtotha9's will have updated ratings and will prob be out in two weeks. He also updates through the season I think.

Geauxlden
07-14-2010, 03:38 PM
There will be updates but this original file will only address transfers/dismissals, number changes, position changes.

Iron Dragon
07-14-2010, 03:40 PM
NVM

steelerfan
07-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Just to reiterate, I didn't change any ratings and I'm not taking suggestions. If you guys wanna "fix" 'em, be my guest! :P

Iron Dragon
07-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Just to reiterate, I didn't change any ratings and I'm not taking suggestions. If you guys wanna "fix" 'em, be my guest! :P

How close are you to being done?

JBHuskers
07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
How close are you to being done?

He's done....story is up!

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?565-Article-PS3-Rosters-Are-Complete-NCAA-Football-11&p=11969#post11969

WarEagle75
07-15-2010, 12:44 AM
I've done a decent amount of work with this roster set tonight. Auburn and Alabama are accurate now, with everything from numerals to wristband locations being mostly accurate. I also fixed several dismissal/transfer situations, such as what's happened at USC, Tennessee, and Oregon. Feel free to download my file on the PS3 at WarEagle75. But remember that the credit goes to steelerfan for the hard work he put in on this thing. Thank you steelerfan, you've made this game so much more enjoyable to all of us.

steelerfan
07-15-2010, 02:56 AM
I've done a decent amount of work with this roster set tonight. Auburn and Alabama are accurate now, with everything from numerals to wristband locations being mostly accurate. I also fixed several dismissal/transfer situations, such as what's happened at USC, Tennessee, and Oregon. Feel free to download my file on the PS3 at WarEagle75. But remember that the credit goes to steelerfan for the hard work he put in on this thing. Thank you steelerfan, you've made this game so much more enjoyable to all of us.

You're welcome!

The idea was to not change EA's rosters so they can be used in online matches. Then to let the community run wild with making the types of changes you've done. So, yeah, I'm just happy to provide a basis for others to customize as they see fit.

griffin2608
07-15-2010, 07:10 AM
You're welcome!

The idea was to not change EA's rosters so they can be used in online matches. Then to let the community run wild with making the types of changes you've done. So, yeah, I'm just happy to provide a basis for others to customize as they see fit.

thanks alot, these are great

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 08:16 AM
I'm currently fixing names, adding players that are missing, removing/transferring players, position changes (rating changes necessary) but not changing ratings on existing players.

Here's what I've done so far:
BC Added LT Anthony Costonzo (92 OVR)
Miami Added OT Seantrel Henderson (82 OVR, I gave him #75)
Navy RB Marcus Curry (dismissed from team) changed to Bo Snelson (SO, #23, 74 OVR)
ND Added DB Darrin Walls (84 OVR)
Ohio St. Duron Carter - removed from depth chart
Ohio St. Jermil Martin changed to Dorian Bell (who it originally was)
Ohio St. Added K/P Drew Basil (78 OVR)
Oregon Jeremiah Masoli changed to Daryle Hawkins (rFR, #6, 70 OVR, I also gave him WR skills since he played it mainly in HS, however he isn't that quick)
Purdue Added QB Robert Marve (81 OVR)
Temple QB Vaughn Charlton to TE (Dropped to 65 OVR)
Tennessee Added Malik Johnson (77 OVR)
Tennessee K Devin Mathis changed to Daniel Lincoln (#26, SR, no OVR change)
USC Changed Seantrel Henderson to Abe Markowitz (SO, #50, 75 OVR)
USC Changed D.J. Shoemate to Soma Vainuku (FR, #3, 69 OVR)
USC Changed DE Malik Jackson to Kevin Greene (rFR, #81, 71 OVR)
UConn Added D.J. Shoemate (82 OVR)
UConn Joshua Massey from CB to WR (jumped to 68 OVR)

Always more to change..

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 11:46 AM
File uploaded under IronDragonU with those changes made. More to come..

psusnoop
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Maybe change PSU #32 HB (Brent Carter) RS SR not with team to HB #26 Curtis Dukes RS FR. Just a thought, then if your feeling good maybe WR #14 AJ Price RS SO to #4 Shawney Kersey RS FR.

I could name a couple others with PSU if you want them but that is entirely up to you Iron, much appreciated though

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Will do.

Round two changes so far (updated when changes made):

Alabama Star Jackson changed to Morgan Ogilvie (rSO, #16, 68 OVR)
Eastern Michigan Ben Axon from FB to RB (up to 69 OVR)
FIU Wayne Younger skin changed from Light to Dark
Idaho QB Nathan Enderle ratings increase (yes, I said I was gonna stay away from this, but he's considered a top 5 NFL QB and he's very accurate / 79 to 86 OVR)
Iowa Jason White to Jordan Bernstine (no OVR Change)
Kentucky Chandler Burden from DE to LT (No OVR change)
Louisville Darius Ashley from RB to DB (Dropped to 75 OVR)
Ohio Added QB Phillip Bates (rJR, #5, 78 OVR)
Penn State Brent Carter changed to Curtis Dukes (rFR, #26, 75 OVR)
Penn State AJ Price to Shawney Kersey (rFR, couldn't change number so I kept it #14)
Penn State Stefen Wisniewski from C to RG (no OVR change)
SMU Patrick Fleming from LB to WR (Dropped to 75 OVR)
Stanford Owen Marecic from FB to MLB, increased defensive abilities (dropped from 88 to 81 OVR)
Texas DE Sam Acho added (SR, #81, 90 OVR)
Tulane Shakiel Smith from OLB to FS, number from 49 to 24 (no OVR change, stays at 76)
USF Added RB Darrell Scott - not added to depth chart - 83 OVR (rSO)
WVU Logan Heastie changed to Jeremy Johnson (QB, 74 OVR, gave him number #15)
WVU Tavon Austin HB to WR

morsdraconis
07-15-2010, 01:32 PM
For WVU (don't know if he did this or not):

Make sure #2 Logan Heastie isn't in the game (redshirted last year and then left the school)

Make sure Tavon Austin is at WR (should be the 3rd WR on the depth chart)

Lower the speed/accel for Geno Smith to 82/85ish

Add Jeremy Johnson as QB (it's unknown what number he'll be wearing) - Pat White type QB but bigger - Good arm, poor accuracy

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 02:04 PM
For WVU (don't know if he did this or not):

Make sure #2 Logan Heastie isn't in the game (redshirted last year and then left the school)

Make sure Tavon Austin is at WR (should be the 3rd WR on the depth chart)

Lower the speed/accel for Geno Smith to 82/85ish

Add Jeremy Johnson as QB (it's unknown what number he'll be wearing) - Pat White type QB but bigger - Good arm, poor accuracy

All done. Made Johnson a 74 OVR with 88 THP and 77 THA.

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Roster updated through changes on last page and add this change: Oregon TE Dion Jordan switched to DE, number changed to 96 (81 OVR)

AustinWolv
07-15-2010, 03:03 PM
360 rosters are up!

OS community set:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/426145-official-update-360-community-rosters-check-page-1-all-update-info-please.html

Fairdale Kings set:
Incoming soon

OS set - geared toward offline and online dynasty guys - named, some depth chart changes, some ratings tweaks with more to come in the future

Fairdale Kings set - geared toward online play - rosters named, no changes yet

Geauxlden
07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Here are the 360 tags for our roster:

Geauxlden
CCAARRSSOONN3
CK11
The massacre771
Raven 304
Abwehr
Petey Kirch
nsuplaya84

Roy38
07-15-2010, 03:39 PM
I have a question about rosters...

I've never taken the time to download rosters from anyone because I'm so impatient about starting my dynasty. This year, I've been working on slider adjustments, taking time to look at playbooks in practice mode (since we don't have play diagrams available to us this year :() , as well as leaving for vacation for a few days. Since I haven't started my dynasty yet, I figured I would download a roster file when I get back. I've noticed several of the roster guys have stated they are primarily doing name and number edits first, but will be adding more detailed information (attribute adjustments, etc.) later. Do these rosters auto-update from the locker or will I have to download another roster file?

gschwendt
07-15-2010, 03:54 PM

I've never taken the time to download rosters from anyone because I'm so impatient about starting my dynasty. This year, I've been working on slider adjustments, taking time to look at playbooks in practice mode (since we don't have play diagrams available to us this year :() , as well as leaving for vacation for a few days. Since I haven't started my dynasty yet, I figured I would download a roster file when I get back. I've noticed several of the roster guys have stated they are primarily doing name and number edits first, but will be adding more detailed information (attribute adjustments, etc.) later. Do these rosters auto-update from the locker or will I have to download another roster file?You would have to re-download another roster file which you could save as a separate roster file.

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 04:06 PM
decided to split updates into a different thread.

morsdraconis
07-15-2010, 05:34 PM

Geauxlden
CCAARRSSOONN3
CK11
The massacre771
Raven 304
Abwehr
Petey Kirch
nsuplaya84

Cool stuff guys. Thanks for the efforts!

Cipher 8
07-15-2010, 05:53 PM
360 rosters are up!

OS community set:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/426145-official-update-360-community-rosters-check-page-1-all-update-info-please.html

Fairdale Kings set:
Incoming soon

OS set - geared toward offline and online dynasty guys - named, some depth chart changes, some ratings tweaks with more to come in the future

Fairdale Kings set - geared toward online play - rosters named, no changes yet
Geauxlden
CCAARRSSOONN3
CK11
The massacre771
Raven 304
Abwehr
Petey Kirch
nsuplaya84

Thanks! :D

Do these rosters auto-update from the locker or will I have to download another roster file?
You would have to re-download another roster file which you could save as a separate roster file.

So you would have to start your online dynasty over again right? Or could you just load the updated roster file... Thanks in advance I'm confused if I should start my online dynasty now with these rosters or not?

gschwendt
07-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks! :D

So you would have to start your online dynasty over again right? Or could you just load the updated roster file... Thanks in advance I'm confused if I should start my online dynasty now with these rosters or not?
You'd have to restart your dynasty... there's no way to update rosters in the middle of a dynasty.

Roy38
07-15-2010, 10:38 PM
You would have to re-download another roster file which you could save as a separate roster file.

Thank you, sir!