PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 6

cdj
01-22-2012, 07:02 PM
The week will advance again on Wednesday, January 25.

User v User Games:
Iowa State (MPMarlowe) at Idaho (bjrod)

Also, San Diego State and Texas A&M have battles versus Top Ten (CPU) teams.

Good luck!

Dukie98
01-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Texas A&M survived a late scare from #8 Arkansas for a 28-24 upset victory.

While the offenses dominated the first half, the second half turned into a defensive struggle. The Aggies and Razorbacks combined to score touchdowns on their first five possessions of the game, and there were no punts or turnovers in the first half. The Aggies took a 21-14 lead into the locker room behind two short touchdown runs from Mister Jones, and a 12-yard pass to backup running back Ben Malena. Arkansas scored early in the third quarter after a blown coverage on third-and-long, then connected on a long field goal early in the fourth quarter to take a 24-21 lead. The Aggies marched downfield, and Jones punched in another touchdown from the 8-yard line with about 3:45 left to take a 28-24 lead. Then things got interesting...

After Arkansas turned the ball over on downs on the ensuing drive, the Aggies tried to run out the clock, but Malena was stopped for a loss on third down. Arkansas tried to throw deep for the lead, but safety Toney Hurd Jr. intercepted Brandon Mitchell's bomb in the end zone with about 1:20 left. Arkansas had only one time out left, and A&M appeared to have the game in control. The Aggies were stuffed on three straight runs-- the last one with about 30 seconds left and no time outs left. Rather than let the clock run out, however, the CPU decided to punt with 20 seconds left, and Arkansas got a 7-yard return, putting the ball near midfield with 15 seconds left. Of course, Arkansas completed a deep ball to the 5 yard line with six seconds left. After a spike, Mitchell threw a pass that was caught out of bounds, giving Arkansas one last play -- and nickelback Brandon Smith sacked Mitchell as time expired.

bjrod9
01-23-2012, 01:24 PM
The week will advance again on Wednesday, January 25.

User v User Games:
Iowa State (MPMarlowe) at Idaho (bjrod)
N
Also, San Diego State and Texas A&M have battles versus Top Ten (CPU) teams.

Good luck!

Marlowe im available to play after 730 cst,on tues thru sun,let me know what works for you

Marlowe
01-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Marlowe im available to play after 730 cst,on tues thru sun,let me know what works for you

Tuesday @ 7:30 sounds good

DariusLock
01-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Didn't think I would jump to #18 from where I was but I guess that may be logical beating the #1 team on the road. Looking forward to week 7 versus esco and his Middle Tenn. squad. Bye number three this week haha. 3-0 going into next week I'm behind!!

Escobar
01-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Didn't think I would jump to #18 from where I was but I guess that may be logical beating the #1 team on the road. Looking forward to week 7 versus esco and his Middle Tenn. squad. Bye number three this week haha. 3-0 going into next week I'm behind!!

My team is falling bad. After three losses by 3 points or less my team decided to drop balls and everything against Arkansas State. Looks like the head coach is getting fired and I'm up next in line to be hired. I'm jumping ship tho

Marlowe
01-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Iowa State withstands the Idaho onlaught to go up 2-1 on the season. Lots of turnovers in this one and lots of scoring. Pretty much every time I scored BJRod answered. My custom playbook glitched early so was pretty much up shit creek on defense. :bang: Thought they fixed that stuff...:dunno: Good game BJ!

HANDSWARD
01-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Bye week for UAB. Done with recruiting.

JBHuskers
01-24-2012, 09:33 PM
I'll try to play late tonight or before I head to dart league tomorrow night.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cdj
01-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Looks like CLW is last up. We'll advance this evening.

CLW
01-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Poppin on right now to play.