PDA

View Full Version : Road to Glory

souljahbill
07-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Last night, I played Road to Glory as a cornerback just to see what it was like. Well, I gotta say, it was a huge waste of time. The ball was rarely thrown to my side and the cpu ran to the other side most of the time so I didn't get many tackles either. Then, when I did get a tackle, whoever "helped" me would always get the credit for it. I ended up being a 2 star corner and was 6th string at every school on the list. I ended up picking FAU for no particular reason and went to my first practice. I needed 45 points to move up on the depth chart and didn't gain a single 1, because the cpu did the same thing happened in the high school playoffs (never throw at me, run in the other direction). I don't know how any other position plays but CB should be last on anyone's list.

morsdraconis
07-07-2010, 12:58 PM
MLB is almost as bad and you can forget about playing either safety spot as well.

You play deep, they throw the ball short. You try to jump a route, they throw over top of you. Make a good read on the run, CB beats ya there. It's incredibly frustrating. I don't see how anyone plays defense on Road To Glory. They only position I can even stand to play is QB and that's only because I can change the stupid ass playcalls...

jschwa17
07-09-2010, 08:25 AM
So playing defense in '11 is useless?

souljahbill
07-09-2010, 08:43 AM
I wouldn't expect it to be too much different outside of locomotion and the improved blocking.

AustinWolv
07-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I pick FS since I played S in high school, and there are practices where you get no action.