PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Boots Patrick Patterson from program.

DariusLock
07-06-2010, 10:55 PM
No real information except he violated a lot of rules. He was the top player in MS in his class. Sucks.

razorback44
07-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Dang this is really true? I saw it on a Hog board earlier but I just blew it off as BS made up by one of our fanatical posters.

While it sucks, it looks like you are going to pull in a pretty solid WR class this year to soften the blow.

DariusLock
07-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Yea we are now planning on taking 5 or 6. We feel really good about Tobias Singleton, Nicholas Brassel, and Donte Moncrief. I think TJ Worthy has us as his #1 school also. Looks like we could pull in a top 15 class this year...

Hopefully Pattersons former team mate will help us this year, Vincent Sanders. I was looking for Patrick to be one of the go to guys, he got suspended for spring practice. He must of kept messing up, if he messed up enough to get booted I can't do anything but agree.

gschwendt
07-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Dang this is really true? I saw it on a Hog board earlier but I just blew it off as BS made up by one of our fanatical posters.
Razorbacks have fanatical posters?!? Since when?

razorback44
07-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Razorbacks have fanatical posters?!? Since when?

Ha! We definitely have what seems like a very large lunatic fringe. I would venture to say it began around the Lou Holts days. However, with the invention of the internets and Hogville they have taken it to a whole different level recently.