PDA

View Full Version : 49ers fan thread

BCEagles
01-16-2012, 12:00 PM
idk how many of us their are on gaming tailgate but i just thought id make a thread where people can discuss the great 11-12 season that the 9ers have put together. Id also like to know what people think is bad about the 49ers this year. Finally, please include your favorite 49ers highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Wo9REiXYg&feature=related
"The Catch 2012" i'll be honest i almost came to tears too when i saw davis and harbaugh, after this play.

ram29jackson
01-16-2012, 04:10 PM
whats bad about 49ers?
They barely beat a team with no defense. That will be a major problem against a playoffs savvy Giants team

BCEagles
01-16-2012, 05:59 PM
If im correct the giants defense is even worse than the saints and their offense is much less effective than the saints.

ram29jackson
01-16-2012, 10:42 PM
If im correct the giants defense is even worse than the saints and their offense is much less effective than the saints.

I seriously doubt that about the NY defense,the definitely cant be ranked as low as New O was,especially over the last 8 games of the season and now. Less effective offense? I doubt that...they may not get 500 yards in a game but it is definitely more well rounded and effective.

if the Saints get one stop in that game its a different story and the Niners dont advance. You have to admit..isnt it odd to be considered a good/great defense and yet you/49ers allow 435 yards passing? I understand the new rules and all,but the logic seems skewed in that regard.

missjess3717
04-06-2012, 11:51 AM
True gamers, and football fans, what website can i get 49ers equipment for my husband, he would really like the garage(which is the only corner dedicated to him in the household) lol.... But i would like to surprise him and get the whole garage hooked up with gear!!! Let me know

ram29jackson
04-08-2012, 08:33 PM
True gamers, and football fans, what website can i get 49ers equipment for my husband, he would really like the garage(which is the only corner dedicated to him in the household) lol.... But i would like to surprise him and get the whole garage hooked up with gear!!! Let me know

Just google and surf like crazy

type 49ers chair and see what spawns from there...