PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Sounds General Discussion & Resources Thread

griffin2608
07-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Anyone know any good websites or other sources to get sounds from.

JeffHCross
07-05-2010, 11:18 PM
fightmusic.com (http://fightmusic.com/)

Real Sports Bloggers Archive of School Music (http://realsportsbloggers.com/downloads/)

Listen to YouTube (http://listentoyoutube.com/) - Extract audio from YouTube clips in MP3 format

sounddogs.com (http://sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=&CategoryID=1019&SubcategoryID=17) - Tons of great 'crowd' noise clips

ram29jackson
07-11-2010, 06:04 AM
yeah,..but what about other tunes/ music in general? is there a way to trnsfer stuff from ipod? I think there is ,but never bothered to try it or find out how..?

I always thouht some gregorian chant music would be fitting forNotre Dame haha .

but it really doesnt matter if the other person cant hear it in an online game haha

Rudy
07-11-2010, 06:36 AM
This site is really good too. Every team and sound I think.

http://ncaastadiumsounds.com/

griffin2608
07-15-2010, 09:11 AM
yeah,..but what about other tunes/ music in general? is there a way to trnsfer stuff from ipod? I think there is ,but never bothered to try it or find out how..?

I always thouht some gregorian chant music would be fitting forNotre Dame haha .

but it really doesnt matter if the other person cant hear it in an online game haha

If you have media player on your cpu all you have to do is connect your ipod to your CPU and transfer your files then put the music you want to hear into a playlist then transfer them to a stick then put them on your PS3

ram29jackson
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM
If you have media player on your cpu all you have to do is connect your ipod to your CPU and transfer your files then put the music you want to hear into a playlist then transfer them to a stick then put them on your PS3

what is a stick ?

me not know computer,
me hit keys, get lucky :confused:

by media player you mean what ? seriously, I do not know ?

and what is this about being able to extract from youtube ?

I cant just go directly from my ipod to game ?

MIwanski
07-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Ram29jackson,

first a media player is like Windows Media Player, it is like an iTunes type of program. It has all your song and will allow you to transfer them to your iPod, flash drive, or other MP3 Device.
Second there is a few sites out there that you insert the link of the youtube clip you want to a audio file. http://www.video2mp3.net/ there is one.
And last you can put your iPod on there but you have to dl the songs onto your ps3 before it will work. Then you go on to your game and put them on the game that way.

ram29jackson
07-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Ram29jackson,

first a media player is like Windows Media Player, it is like an iTunes type of program. It has all your song and will allow you to transfer them to your iPod, flash drive, or other MP3 Device.
Second there is a few sites out there that you insert the link of the youtube clip you want to a audio file. http://www.video2mp3.net/ there is one.

and last you can put your iPod on there but you have to dl the songs onto your ps3 before it will work. Then you go on to your game and put them on the game that way.

low on ram, may not be able to try yet.

first post, huh ?looks like the place is growing-

MIwanski
07-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Yeah I just heard about this site from Kwizzy about 3 days ago.

d2721
04-22-2011, 08:43 PM
are they actually putting all of this in the game?

JeffHCross
04-22-2011, 09:27 PM
are they actually putting all of this in the game?Stadium Sounds is a feature that allows you to make a custom soundtrack for your game, based on situations. These songs, depending on the school, may or may not be in the game by default. Often they won't be unless it's the school fight song or a common song that EA chose to license. The idea of these threads is to compile information for fans of those schools to setup their Stadium Sounds to match real life.

d2721
04-22-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks man. So all the situations shown on the thread are gonna be in the game or just the pregame stuff? sorry for bugging. ha

d2721
04-22-2011, 10:10 PM
also if u have an xbox 360 how can u get the sounds into the game? thanks.

JeffHCross
04-22-2011, 10:15 PM
Chris can go more into detail about how the feature works (he knows it better than I), but yes, the list of situations in this thread is what is going to be in the game. Most of the situations are already in NCAA 11. Currently the new situations for NCAA 12 are the three Pregame situations.

d2721
04-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks again.. but how do we get them into xbox 360? burn a disk or something?

JeffHCross
04-22-2011, 10:33 PM
I don't have a 360, so I can't speak to it. I did find this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XUQWTM_IkM) real quick that may help you. There's also this thread (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-stadium-sounds/434710-how-add-stadium-sounds-xbox-360-a.html) on OperationSports.

Deuce
04-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Looking for some advice here...If I want to burn a CD from itunes to use in stadium sounds is there something 'special' I need to do? I tried stadium sounds for 10 and had no look and gave up. I would like to try again but before I spin my wheels I want to make sure I'm not missing something. I got that it was not a valid format but I'm pretty sure I copied to cd using mp3. Any advice?

cdj
04-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Where did you run into issues?

On the PS3 side, the key is getting them onto the system HD. The easiest way IMHO is to move them on a flash drive. For the PS3, they need to be in a certain file set on the drive. IIRC, it's PS3 - MUSIC - then the songs.

Put the drive in your PS3, then go to the Music tab on the XMB and copy the files over. Then go in game and set them up in the Stadium Sounds feature.

Deuce
04-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Where did you run into issues?

On the PS3 side, the key is getting them onto the system HD. The easiest way IMHO is to move them on a flash drive. For the PS3, they need to be in a certain file set on the drive. IIRC, it's PS3 - MUSIC - then the songs.

Put the drive in your PS3, then go to the Music tab on the XMB and copy the files over. Then go in game and set them up in the Stadium Sounds feature.

Haven't tried a flash drive. I thought I could just use a cd but I got an error saying it wasn't a valid format. A cd should work though, correct? I prolly didn't copy the files over correctly. They we're on my PS3 though. I just need to play with it. I'm sure its really simple but I'm am NOT tech savvy.

EDIT: May have figured it out...under info: codec: it should say MP3? mine says AAC 128. Is that the issue?

cdj
04-23-2011, 10:10 PM
I have never tried with an audio CD, but can if you want to see if it works.

If it was a data CD, it would have to be in the folder set-up mentioned above. That's usually the tricky part that gets people.

JeffHCross
04-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Deuce, since you're "not tech savvy" this might not help, but instead of messing with during a CD, I'd either use a Flash Drive like Chris suggested, or just setup your PC to share files to your PS3. Here's a quick thread on how to do it (http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/2303478?start=0&tstart=0) and here's the page from Sony's User Guide (http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/connectdlna.html).

With Windows Media Player 11, I believe it's setup to automatically share file. It took me a night of messing around with my settings and firewall to get it, but since then I've been able to easily copy media files directly from my PC to my PS3.

Deuce
04-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the info...I'll keep trying. I think this feature adds a lot and need to utilize it!

cdj
05-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Announced on the twitter dev chat today, users can now set 200 Stadium Sound events. (Previously it was 50.)

Details
06-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Announced on the twitter dev chat today, users can now set 200 Stadium Sound events. (Previously it was 50.)

So awesome. It's worth the time to set-up. The audio atmosphere of a Miami Hurricanes home game is electric.

lastxit
07-01-2011, 12:20 PM
If any of you are running wirelessly, you can stream music from your computer to your xbox 360 using TVersity. Its a free software download. Just create the playlists on your CPU and make TVersity look at the folder of the save. With TVersity running, you will be able to find the songs and stream them to your xbox rather that placing all the music on your hard drive.

Note: not trying to spam or advertise here, its just a very useful application to save your precious hard drive space.

accfootball14
07-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Where can i get enter sandman for the entrance and what does VT already have in the game for an entrance?

accfootball14
07-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Can someone post what songs are in the game already? Or would it be too tedious? If you could that'd be awesome! Thanks

prime9
07-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Can anyone teach me how to do this with Xbox 360? I have an apple, iTunes, flash drive, whatever you need. I just have no idea how to do it. Thanks

cdj
07-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Can someone post what songs are in the game already? Or would it be too tedious? If you could that'd be awesome! Thanks

The game has most of the school fight songs (sans Auburn, Arkansas State, perhaps Texas Tech) and no licensed songs, such as 'Enter Sandman,' etc.

Can anyone teach me how to do this with Xbox 360? I have an apple, iTunes, flash drive, whatever you need. I just have no idea how to do it. Thanks

You can stream them, but I will move the songs to my hard drive.

I plan on posting guides or videos, but here's a quick guide:
- Burn the songs to an audio CD and then put that in your system.
- Go to Music Library, select the CD and select Rip CD.
- You need to make each song you want to use on a playlist. (IE: Select 'Enter Sandman' and put it on its own playlist, maybe even calling it 'VT Entrance.')
- Then go into the game and under Settings, select Custom Stadium FX.
- Select the proper school and event, then choose the Playlist for the song you want.

prime9
07-06-2011, 04:34 PM
The game has most of the school fight songs (sans Auburn, Arkansas State, perhaps Texas Tech) and no licensed songs, such as 'Enter Sandman,' etc.

You can stream them, but I will move the songs to my hard drive.

I plan on posting guides or videos, but here's a quick guide:
- Burn the songs to an audio CD and then put that in your system.
- Go to Music Library, select the CD and select Rip CD.
- You need to make each song you want to use on a playlist. (IE: Select 'Enter Sandman' and put it on its own playlist, maybe even calling it 'VT Entrance.')
- Then go into the game and under Settings, select Custom Stadium FX.
- Select the proper school and event, then choose the Playlist for the song you want.

Thank you so much. I'll let you know how this works for me.

ThatSnickelfritz
07-08-2011, 04:08 AM
How do know what the length of the song should be for each slot. Slot meaning for example: First down for home team. Does it tell you the length...if it will fit/won't fit...will it cut off if it's too long in the game?

utahute528
07-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Do you guys know any good songs that I could use for NCAA FB 12?

utahute528
07-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Does any know any good songs for the game, if so please reply. thanks

psuexv
07-13-2011, 09:10 AM
Big fan of White Stripes Icky Thump on 3rd down.

Dr Death
07-13-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm using Van Halen's Mean Street as my team's entrance! It's a real "vibe" song and sets the mood to kick some ass! :D

Marshall
07-13-2011, 05:24 PM
I cant seem to get the sounds into the game. I have an xbox360 slim 4gb with a flash drive. I know you can't store music on the 4gb, but I thought I could put it on the flash drive. Anyone know how to do this?

cdj
07-13-2011, 06:07 PM
I cant seem to get the sounds into the game. I have an xbox360 slim 4gb with a flash drive. I know you can't store music on the 4gb, but I thought I could put it on the flash drive. Anyone know how to do this?

You can't rip any MP3s to that hard drive?

Unfortunately, you can't move MP3s off the flash drive or play them off of it on the 360.

Your other option may be to stream the MP3s from your computer. I'm not completely certain how to do this on 360, but I have read that quite a few people use that methodology.

Marshall
07-13-2011, 06:34 PM
No, it looks like I'm out of luck, unless I use my old hard drive from the first 360.

spurred
07-13-2011, 11:28 PM
where are the custom entrance sound files the gamingtailgate used in their youtube videos located?

bigjuice
07-15-2011, 12:51 AM
got to youtube and then copy the url then go to convertyoutube.com and convert the video to mp3 i don't know if you have virtuial dj but thats wat i used and made all my entrances ex. tech i got enter sandman and the band playing tech fight song after runout for texas i got fight texas chant for anticipation the texas fight song and the canon going off for run out with vitural dj you can mix and add mutipul songs and sounds

bigjuice
07-15-2011, 12:53 AM
ps with convert youtube you can take any youtube video file and convert it to mp3 i have many staduim sounds ex bands with crowd and pa in background from fans siting in stands from youtube video the result is amazing

Matt 711
07-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Sup Everyone I need to know whats a Good Link to get the Teams Entrance Songs For This Year heres an Example link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thegamingtailgate

If someone has Aim im me at GiantsFan10Mvp I Really need Help Figuring this out Thanks or u can send me a Xbox 360 Friends Request my Gamertag is Matt 711

Matt 711
07-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Teams I want for Stadium Sounds And Entrances

ACC

Florida State
Maryland
Miami
NC State
North Carolina
Virginia Tech

Big 10

Iowa
Michigan
Michigan State
Nebraska
Ohio State
Purdue
Wisconsin

Big 12

Kansas State
Missouri
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas
Texas A#M
Texas Tech

Big East

Cincinnati
Louisville
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
Syracuse
West Virginia

C-USA

ECU
Houston
SMU
Tulsa
UCF

MWC

Boise State
TCU

Pac 12

Arizona State
CAL
Colorado
Oregon
Oregon State
Stanford
UCLA
Utah
Washington

SEC

Alabama
Arkansas
Auburn
Florida
Kentucky
LSU
Mississippi State
Ole Miss
South Carolina
Tennessee

SmoothPancakes
07-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Go check the Stadium Sounds forum.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Stadium-Sounds

michstarfish
07-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Is anyone else out there seeing the issue after you set up custom stadium sounds that they aren't playing after you load them? I had a bunch that worked fine, and now I added about 10 more, and now none of them will play with any sound. I'm confused and frustrated as its taken me a long time to find clips that are a decent length (and I don't have editing software). This is on PS3 btw. Any help is appreciated.

BamaCowboy
07-24-2011, 08:22 PM
My "start 4th qrt" custom tune doesn't play. Also, I have "Sweet Home Alabama" set to play in the pre-game anticipation. It plays but it continues to play as the team runs on the field. I didn't set it to play as the team runs on the field so I don't know why it's doing that.

stanfordfan1
08-06-2011, 02:23 PM
fightmusic has good sounds it also has rock and roll part 2 also known as the hey song for oregon state i never knew that oregon state used the hey song until then

baseballplyrmvp
08-13-2011, 02:23 PM
i'm willing to take requests for your custom stadium sounds. if you'd like a certain 20 second part of a song played for one event, but dont want the whole song, i'll edit the song down to just the part you need.

youtube music vids work the best, as they're the easiest for me to grab the audio from; otherwise, find a site to upload the song to so i can download it and edit it. i'll then re-upload it.

pm's will probably work the best for requests. then i can ensure that i get back to everyone's request.

TheRezyReb
08-15-2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTFFAwokbA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzl0OfEb8Fk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_QMouwJaFk&feature=related

Bohica1010
01-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Is there a chance to have a page for odds and ends sounds? I have created a couple sounds from movie clips and wonder if anyone else has as well. A page dedicated to those might be nice. For example, when I sack an opponent's QB, I have the "Google me b!$%&, I might be famous one day." from Four Christmases. Another is when I get sacked it plays, "Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood." from Wedding Crashers.

Also a question, can you put more than one sound in for the same thing to where the game randomly picks one of them?

cdj
01-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Is there a chance to have a page for odds and ends sounds? I have created a couple sounds from movie clips and wonder if anyone else has as well. A page dedicated to those might be nice. For example, when I sack an opponent's QB, I have the "Google me b!$%&, I might be famous one day." from Four Christmases. Another is when I get sacked it plays, "Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood." from Wedding Crashers.

Also a question, can you put more than one sound in for the same thing to where the game randomly picks one of them?

- Yeah, I think we can make a new thread where users can submit their content and we can link it in the first post. That's a good idea.

- Unfortunately, no. That would be a very welcome addition, though.

KIDZER0918
07-10-2012, 01:45 PM
if you are playing OD or something and have to play at someones home field do you hear thier custom music or do they hear yours?

Kingpin32
07-10-2012, 01:59 PM
I don't think so.

cdj
07-10-2012, 08:13 PM
You can find out what events/songs your foe has in advance, set them up on your console, and then when you play them they should play. It's a little bit of work, but worth it if you really enjoy the feature.

hawkeye1328
07-20-2013, 03:52 AM
Is anyone else having trouble uploading songs? I have them saved in MP3 format. Some of the songs I can't upload are ones I've used in previous versions of NCAA.