PDA

View Full Version : Online Dynasty Transfer Error

brianduffy12
12-22-2011, 08:56 AM
I'm Commissioner in an online dynasty and we just advanced from the end of Season 8 to Preseason (Season 9). But when I try to load the dynasty on my Xbox, I get the following error messages:

- First -
"CONNECTION LOST - You have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your ethernet cable is connected. you will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again."

- Second -
"DISCONNECTED - Would you like to attempt to reconnect now or exit Online Dynasty and try again later?
- Reconnect
- Exit Online Dynasty"

- No matter which option I choose, I get this message -
"TRANSFER FAILED - Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time. Please try again later."

-------------------------------
I can play NCAA 12 online single games and view other online dynasties, so I know connection to the EA Servers is not the problem.

I can also view the preseason online, but I can't advance to week 1.

Has anyone else had this problem?

gigemaggs99
12-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? "TRANSFER FAILED - Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time. Please try again later."

Now that there is FUNNY! :popcorn:

NDirish8305
12-28-2011, 08:11 PM
i have and fix the prob

dremitchell2
01-11-2012, 02:46 PM
how did u fix the problem

hawkeyeguy
01-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Is the freaking online dynasty down for anyone else tonight?

Whatcha
01-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Yup

Hatchburrito
01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
At least EA was thoughtful enough to tell us about the server being down. Thanks a lot! EA is always right on top of their customer service issues. Still down for everyone? ETA on starting to work again?

NDirish8305
01-23-2012, 03:58 PM
hey dre, I sent you a pm but my dynasty has crashed twice since having and now we are in our 7th year. I went to file management and found my file for the od. I deleted and then reopen the same file. It will prompt you to do so. Thing is once you open the file up again you have to re invite everyone to the dynasty and if u have the settings set to 2 star and less and someone has 3 star and up they can't join until you adv jus make sure you change settings to 6 star before advancing. Lesson we learned to avoid happening to adv before invite friends back is keeping our settings on 6 star.

NDirish8305
01-23-2012, 03:58 PM
hope this info help yall if have questions meessage me on xbox and I try to help. my username is my gamertag

NDirish8305
01-23-2012, 04:00 PM