PDA

View Full Version : Week 2, 2011

Oneback
11-14-2011, 01:04 PM
=============== #16 Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 56-10 against Nebraska (0-1).
This week, the Razorbacks will host #15 Michigan State (0-0).

=============== Clemson Tigers (0-0) ===============
Last week the Tigers were idle.
This week, the Tigers will host Miami (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) C Eric Brewer has committed to Georgia

=============== Miami Hurricanes (0-0) ===============
Last week the Hurricanes were idle.
This week, the Hurricanes travel to Clemson to face the Clemson Tigers (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Tim Coley has committed to Miami
- (****) CB Justin Bowling has committed to Georgia

=============== #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) ===============
Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
This week, the Buckeyes will host Akron (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) WR Gary Graham has committed to Penn State
- (****) RT Kenny Oliver has committed to Oklahoma
- (****) LG Michael Banks has committed to Ohio State
- (****) LE Aaron Watson has committed to Ohio State
- (****) DT Wayne McClelland has committed to Ohio State
- (****) ROLB Danny O'Donnell has committed to Ohio State
- (****) MLB Paul Brown has committed to Ohio State
- (****) C Terrance Hill has committed to Ohio State

=============== Penn State Nittany Lions (0-0) ===============
Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
This week, the Nittany Lions will host FCS Midwest .
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) FB Brian Larsen has committed to Tennessee

=============== #3 Stanford Cardinal (0-0) ===============
Last week the Cardinal were idle.
This week, the Cardinal travel to Salt Lake City to face the Utah Utes (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Brady Henry has committed to Oregon
- (***) DT Patrick Johnson has committed to Stanford
- (*) FB Jeff Peterson has committed to Stanford
- (****) HB Brian Marks has committed to BYU

=============== #21 Texas Longhorns (0-0) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns will host Rice (0-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:

=============== USC Trojans (0-0) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans will host Minnesota (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) ROLB Erik Moore has committed to USC
- (****) DT Gerald Brock has committed to USC

psuexv
11-14-2011, 02:50 PM
I should be able to play my game tonight

JeffHCross
11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
=============== #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) ===============
Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
This week, the Buckeyes will host Akron (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LG Michael Banks has committed to Ohio State
- (****) LE Aaron Watson has committed to Ohio State
- (****) DT Wayne McClelland has committed to Ohio State
- (****) ROLB Danny O'Donnell has committed to Ohio State
- (****) MLB Paul Brown has committed to Ohio State
- (****) C Terrance Hill has committed to Ohio StateEASY MODE!

Oneback
11-14-2011, 07:43 PM
EASY MODE!

That's what I was saying! I even put recruiting on AA just to make it somewhat harder.

Papa LoneStar
11-14-2011, 10:25 PM
:Arkansas:

The #16 Hogs slapped around #15 Michigan State 63-0 in Fayetteville, AR. The Razorback defense held the Spartans to 96 offensive yards, 0-12 3rd down conversion, forced 4 turnovers, 17 TFL, 9 sacks, 3 interceptions, and forced 4 fumbles (only 1 recovery). Junior MLB Terrell Williams picked up where he left off vs Nebraska with 10 tackles (5 TFL), 2 sacks, and a forced fumble. Senior DE Jake BeQuette posted 6 tackles (4 TFL), 4 sacks, and a forced fumble. Senior WR Greg Childs led the offense with 6 receptions for 110 yards and 2 TDs. Arkansas improves to 2-0 (2-0 in B1G play) and will travel to Norman, OK to battle the #1 Oklahoma Sooners....2:30pm central ABC/ESPN (check you local listings).

ryby6969
11-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Escobar and I tried to play twice last night, both ending in his connection dropping. We are going to try again on Wed. night.

Oneback
11-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Escobar and I tried to play twice last night, both ending in his connection dropping. We are going to try again on Wed. night.

That's disappointing to hear, I know we were having a problem with disconnections in the beginning this year, myself included, but I haven't had any issues since I started playing again and figured it had been fixed.

psuexv
11-15-2011, 10:15 AM
USC done. Handled Minnesota easily. Took awhile to get back into the swing of things and figure the team out but was able to shut them down in the 2nd half.

ryby6969
11-15-2011, 06:31 PM
That's disappointing to hear, I know we were having a problem with disconnections in the beginning this year, myself included, but I haven't had any issues since I started playing again and figured it had been fixed.

Yeah, hoping it was just a connection issue on his side. We will try again tomorrow night so hopefully it works. If not, I may be done with NCAA until next year unfortunately.

Iron Dragon
11-15-2011, 06:36 PM
Ohio State rolls Akron 52-13

True freshman QB Braxton Miller took a seat before halftime as the first-teamers racked up 42 points in a little under a half of play. Miller threw for 2 TDs and ran for another. Backup QB Ken Guiton threw a TD, and Bauserman threw a TD. Herron, Miller, Hyde collected rushing TDs. WR Chris Fields had 2 receptions for 85 yards and 2 TDs. The Buckeyes also had 5 sacks and forced two turnovers.

Oneback
11-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah, hoping it was just a connection issue on his side. We will try again tomorrow night so hopefully it works. If not, I may be done with NCAA until next year unfortunately.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

psusnoop
11-16-2011, 07:11 AM

Ryby, I've always had issues connecting to Escobar, even back on last years game. For us all ports and stuff were good, but we just had to keep trying and trying and finally we'd connect.

Just something to think about regarding heading forward.

ryby6969
11-16-2011, 12:35 PM
We were connected fine it would just drop. The first game it dropped right before kickoff. The second game it was a few minutes before halftime. I don't think we have had many problems trying to connect in the past. We will see because I really want to be able to keep playing. I miss playing the game and all the recruiting battles and whatnot.

Oneback
11-16-2011, 03:43 PM
Make sure you pause before kickoff, that solved the problem of disconnects between myself and g a few times.

ryby6969
11-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Escobar got disco'd again in the 3rd qtr but the score was 35-3 so I just finished it out and won 42-3. On another note, does anyone have problems with CPB now? I have tried multiple times to make new ones and I always end up missing formations and plays.

Oneback
11-17-2011, 09:17 AM
I am using 2 CPB's (offense and defense), I have found that when making a CPB if you only work on one formation at a time the likelihood of having problems is greatly diminished, it's when you delete a lot of formations then add that problems start popping up.

ryby6969
11-17-2011, 11:21 AM
I am using 2 CPB's (offense and defense), I have found that when making a CPB if you only work on one formation at a time the likelihood of having problems is greatly diminished, it's when you delete a lot of formations then add that problems start popping up.

Ok, I will have to try that. I would like to get some playbooks made that better fit my team.