PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2012: Week 12

cdj
11-13-2011, 01:18 PM
The week will advance Wednesday, November 16.

User v User Games:

Utah State (Marlowe) at Idaho (bjrod)

gschwendt
11-13-2011, 06:13 PM
With a 30-17 win over Duke, Syracuse moves to 7-1 in ACC conference play, all but ensuring them a trip to the ACC Championship game. The Orange still have to face fellow ACC rookie Pitt, but SU should win any tiebreakers that might come into play even with a loss.

Marlowe
11-13-2011, 09:12 PM
just fyi...I'm done with recruiting...when I hit ready to advance the week started advancing...I quickly exited out so I don't know wtf happened. It looks ok from my end. Doesn't look like anything got f'd up (I hope).:dunno:

CLW
11-14-2011, 09:00 AM
FYI - I am having major issues logging into ANY OD I am currently in. I am getting "transfer fail" messages. I have tried deleting the saved OD files but that did not work either. Any suggestions?

CLW
11-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Have the sliders changed? For the 2nd week in a row my oline refuses to block the CPU just plays BNR cover 0 the entire game and my wide receivers cannot beat the press coverage leading to countless sacks and/or interceptions.

gschwendt
11-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Have the sliders changed? For the 2nd week in a row my oline refuses to block the CPU just plays BNR cover 0 the entire game and my wide receivers cannot beat the press coverage leading to countless sacks and/or interceptions.cdj will have to confirm but I'm fairly sure he wouldn't change the sliders without some kind of advance notice. The defensive side of things didn't seem really any different.

novadolla
11-15-2011, 10:44 AM
Have the sliders changed? For the 2nd week in a row my oline refuses to block the CPU just plays BNR cover 0 the entire game and my wide receivers cannot beat the press coverage leading to countless sacks and/or interceptions.

I think it has something to do with the recent patch release. I like it.

CLW
11-15-2011, 02:17 PM
I think it has something to do with the recent patch release. I like it.

It's certainly much harder now as I went from a guaranteed perfect season and national title to losing 2 straight in laughers.

novadolla
11-15-2011, 04:44 PM
It's certainly much harder now as I went from a guaranteed perfect season and national title to losing 2 straight in laughers.

Yea i haven't played the CPU since the patch released in this dynasty, but i'm sure my loss is coming. The A.I is certainly more difficult, but i think its a good thing.

JBHuskers
11-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Tulane's backup QB D.J. Ponder leads the Green Wave on a huge come from behind upset win over then 7-2 Houston. Tulane started out 14-3, but Houston would come out firing in the 2nd half taking a 13 point lead into the 4th quarter. Orleans Darkwa had a huge game with 195 yards rushing and 2 TD's. Starting QB Ryan Griffin was only 5 of 13 for 74 yards with a TD when he was knocked out with a concussion. D.J. Ponder is a senior bench rider, but was ready going 10 for 18 with 1 TD and 2 INT. The 2 INT put Tulane in the hole, but after that, Ponder was solid.

Tulane goes to 5-5, and needs to beat either SMU (4-4) or UCF (9-0) to become bowl eligible after only a 2-win season last year.

BJ, DLock, and Escobar remain.

DariusLock
11-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I've been sick, I'll get on later. If you need to go ahead and advance that's fine.

HANDSWARD
11-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Tulane goes to 5-5, and needs to beat either SMU (4-4) or UCF (9-0) to become bowl eligible after only a 2-win season last year.

Good luck with SMU bro, they put up 66 (it was something in the 60s) against my shithole D.

cdj
11-17-2011, 03:27 PM
PSN is down, so I'll hop on tonight to see who remains and then advance.

bjrod9
11-17-2011, 07:07 PM
PSN is down, so I'll hop on tonight to see who remains and then advance.

I was done with recruiting uand ready to advanceo