20 USC
21 Penn State
22 Georgia
23 Arizona State
24 Cincinnati
25 West Virginia

SmoothPancakes
10-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Ah yes, the second Tuesday game in a row. Hopefully FIU can do better against Troy than they did against Arkansas State.

SmoothPancakes
10-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Also, Navy needs to sit down today and look at themselves. They need to figure out what the hell is going wrong and what needs to be changed to correct it, and change it immediately. The season is on the brink. A 5 game losing streak has taken what looked to be a promising season and turned it into a sinking ship.

The Commander-in-Chief's trophy has been lost for a second straight season after the loss to Air Force a couple weeks ago. The streak of winning 8 or more games every season for the past 8 years is over. If Navy loses two more games, goodbye to the streak of 8 straight bowl games.

Unfortunately for Navy, it's not going to be easy just to make it to 6-6. After this week's game at Notre Dame, they still have games vs. Troy, at SMU, at San Jose State along with the Army-Navy game. Navy very easily could go as bad as 2-10 or as good as 7-5 depending on how they respond to this latest loss and if they get their heads out of their asses and play like they know how and how they have been since 2003. They've already blown the 8 wins or more streak. Please don't blow the bowl game streak in the same damn year. :smh:

baseballplyrmvp
10-23-2011, 04:45 PM
ugh....do i make the trip to moscow, idaho to see hawaii play? its a 800 mile roundtrip, but it means i get a first date with this woman i like.....such a tough decision. :dunno:

bdoughty
10-23-2011, 05:18 PM
ugh....do i make the trip to moscow, idaho to see hawaii play? its a 800 mile roundtrip, but it means i get a first date with this woman i like.....such a tough decision. :dunno:

You leave out too many details. I will say if you are driving on this first date ALONE FOR 800 roundtrip MILES, you should lose your man card for a year. You only lose it for a few weeks if you are traveling with other people. First dates should always be simple and easy to get out of when you find out that the girl you thought of as sweet and sexy turns out to be a secret member of the KKK. Or... You get a hundred miles out only to find out that she was related to Ted Bundy and she just happens to be working on a degree in Criminal Justice degree, "because Uncle Ted and other Serial Killers have always fascinated her."

SmoothPancakes
10-23-2011, 05:37 PM
You leave out too many details. I will say if you are driving on this first date ALONE FOR 800 roundtrip MILES, you should lose your man card for a year. You only lose it for a few weeks if you are traveling with other people. First dates should always be simple and easy to get out of when you find out that the girl you thought of as sweet and sexy turns out to be a secret member of the KKK. Or... You get a hundred miles out only to find out that she was related to Ted Bundy and she just happens to be working on a degree in Criminal Justice degree, "because Uncle Ted and other Serial Killers have always fascinated her."

:D The man has a point.

gopackgo
10-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Not looking too good for NC State. Too bad we let Russell Wilson go. Looks like another 7-5 year with a mid-low bowl game.

baseballplyrmvp
10-23-2011, 06:08 PM

no, if i decide to go, she'd travel both ways with me....and it'd be a 2 day trip. but you have a point about the rest of the stuff you said :D

bdoughty
10-23-2011, 10:00 PM
That is what I meant, the two of you alone. Plus it is weekend leading up to Halloween, just saying.

SmoothPancakes
10-23-2011, 10:15 PM
That is what I meant, the two of you alone. Plus it is weekend leading up to Halloween, just saying.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Smilies/e289148.gif

psusnoop
10-24-2011, 08:31 AM
:D:D

DariusLock
10-24-2011, 10:32 AM
Vs. Auburn this week, another opportunity for our rush D to get torn apart.

SmoothPancakes
10-25-2011, 09:41 PM
God damnit Florida International! What the FUCK is it this year? Navy is playing like absolute shit every week, and now you FIU are going and shoving your heads so far up your asses, you're sucking on your goddamn liver.

SmoothPancakes
10-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Alright, I'm going to go lay down now so this heart attack feeling goes away. It took a fucked up PAT and a missed field goal by Troy's kicker for FIU to pull it out tonight in overtime 23-20.

gschwendt
10-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Alright, I'm going to go lay down now so this heart attack feeling goes away. It took a fucked up PAT and a missed field goal by Troy's kicker for FIU to pull it out tonight in overtime 23-20.

Good to see FIU get that win... That pretty much puts both FIU and Troy out of the running for conference and if ASU can defeat UNT & ULL, that will petty much guarantee us the conference title.

SmoothPancakes
10-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Good to see FIU get that win... That pretty much puts both FIU and Troy out of the running for conference and if ASU can defeat UNT & ULL, that will petty much guarantee us the conference title.

I don't know. Troy is definitely done and out of it. FIU is still right there and has a shot. Arkansas State has been extremely lucky so far against ULM and Western Kentucky. I could see North Texas, ULL and Troy all possibly pulling out wins. ULL is going to be the long shot. With beating Arkansas State (in this scenario), they would have to lose to MTSU and ULM to give FIU a shot at the title. ULM maybe, MTSU, no way.

gschwendt
10-28-2011, 10:04 AM
Members of the marching band woke up ASU head coach Hugh Freeze this morning with the Fight Song for Homecoming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQacOTrJsZ0&feature=player_embedded

Just shows the level of excitement that this area has for this team this year. Winning cures a lot of things but just the attitude and excitement from Freeze himself brings a lot of it out as well.

morsdraconis
10-28-2011, 10:29 AM
That's pretty damn awesome Tommy. Your Red Wolves are really starting to grow on me. If I get a chance, I'm gonna try to watch their game this weekend.

gschwendt
10-28-2011, 10:34 AM
That's pretty damn awesome Tommy. Your Red Wolves are really starting to grow on me. If I get a chance, I'm gonna try to watch their game this weekend.Yeah, definitely awesome that we're finally starting to get over the hump that we've been on the past 5 years. Our previous head coach did a lot of good to get us started to where we are, but it took a coach like Freeze to actually take us to the next level.

As for watching it, you won't be able to... won't be on TV anywhere and not even sure if our team's website is broadcasting it or not (usually do but it's $10 a month). Our next TV game likely won't be for a couple of weeks when we host ULL (assuming we both continue to win up to that point).

morsdraconis
10-28-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm sure it'll be on ESPN3. If it isn't, that's disappointing.

gschwendt
10-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Vanderbilt is going to let their lead squander away after being setup at the 10 with 40 seconds left down 3. The playcalling was really poor and ended up just settling for a field goal attempt that the kicker missed wide right.

Fucking kickers and chicken-shit coaches.

bdoughty
10-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Fucking kickers

Every Sooner fan agrees with this 100%.

bdoughty
10-29-2011, 03:48 PM
OU has 5 kickers on scholarship. Missed Extra Point due to low kick by kicker who missed two FGs last week.

Burn all the kickers scholarships and take someone from the crowd.

Regards,
Mike Leach

SmoothPancakes
10-29-2011, 04:11 PM
And this football season just keeps getting more and more fucking depressing week after fucking week.

DariusLock
10-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Baylor getting whipped by OSU, just letting them drive the field then taking the ball from them haha...I like Baylor but this is almost comical.

bdoughty
10-29-2011, 05:23 PM
OSU is looking good but they still have a game at Texas Tech that could end up leaving Bedlam with two one loss teams.

As for Kansas State... OU already hanging 50 and it is the start of the 4th quarter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL9ZleOXzQ0

baseballplyrmvp
10-29-2011, 09:06 PM
stanford's starting to implode......c'mon :USC:!

bdoughty
10-29-2011, 09:10 PM
For those of you who complain excessively about how poorly EA handles the outcomes of simmed games.

Iowa St 41 @ Texas Tech 7 (in the 4th qtr)
Minnesota beating Iowa
Penn St going crazy and putting up 10 points. In ONE quarter.

Realism does not even exist in the actual game.

SmoothPancakes
10-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Good job USC, you dumbasses. :D You get all the down to the Stanford 4 yard line on the very first play of your 3rd OT possession, and then you fumble the ball forward into the end zone and let Stanford recover it for the win. :D

baseballplyrmvp
10-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Good job USC, you dumbasses. :D You get all the down to the Stanford 4 yard line on the very first play of your 3rd OT possession, and then you fumble the ball forward into the end zone and let Stanford recover it for the win. :D

imo, USC should have had an opportunity to kick the game winning field goal with :01 second left in regulation. woods' knee was down and kiffin called the timeout immediately after woods hit the ground. yet the ref waved it off and sent the game to overtime.

but, stanford came up big when it mattered most and all of usc's mistakes ended up hurting them.

gschwendt
10-29-2011, 11:30 PM
I disagree. Since he was ruled down in bounds and there was only a half second left, theres no way Kiffin called timeout in time. Either way though, it would be hard to prove it.

bdoughty
10-29-2011, 11:44 PM
The last play of regulation was close but they ended up making the right call. Not of fan of either team but it was a fun game to watch.

baseballplyrmvp
10-30-2011, 09:40 AM
I disagree. Since he was ruled down in bounds and there was only a half second left, theres no way Kiffin called timeout in time. Either way though, it would be hard to prove it.

kiffin said in his post game interview that he told the sideline ref before the play even happened that he wanted a timeout as soon as woods was marked down. still though, woods should've just went down in midfield with like 4 seconds left.

morsdraconis
10-30-2011, 10:06 AM
kiffin said in his post game interview that he told the sideline ref before the play even happened that he wanted a timeout as soon as woods was marked down. still though, woods should've just went down in midfield with like 4 seconds left.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You have to be on the ref's ass after the play is over (or drag one over to stand next to you while the play is happening) and call the timeout. You can't call timeouts ahead of time after the play is dead. It doesn't work that way.

baseballplyrmvp
10-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You have to be on the ref's ass after the play is over (or drag one over to stand next to you while the play is happening) and call the timeout. You can't call timeouts ahead of time after the play is dead. It doesn't work that way.he did. he was standing 2 feet away from the sideline ref, before the play started, told the ref he wanted a timeout, and then as soon as woods hit the ground, signaled he wanted a timeout.

then the head ref completely ignored it.

here's kiffin's post game presser, explaining his view on that situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHvBuvs0Cpo