PDA

View Full Version : League Settings

Oneback
06-29-2010, 09:11 AM
I will post all the gameplay options once we figure those out.

JeffHCross
06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Oneback, I'll be running a sort of community sliders project here in the next couple weeks. Hopefully that'll help us come up with good sliders, and I'm hoping guys like you will participate.

fsuprime
08-18-2010, 05:31 PM
putting this here

No link. G-Unit explained it to me because we had to do this for CoC. All I did was:

1. Save the OD file. You know when you first enter the OD and it asks you if you want to save? Yep, from there.
2. Backed out to the main screen and went into File Management
3. Loaded the file

The game will walk you through it from there. I was making it a whole lot harder than it had to be
__________________/

the way to save the OD if the commish can no longer log in, u have to have another member re-create it...this saves coaching history and promises so nothing is lost.

JeffHCross
08-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Ah-ha. Loading the OD file ... huh, that explains why OD files are listed in File Management. Dynasty files aren't, so I couldn't figure that out.

fsuprime
08-18-2010, 08:40 PM
yea, just had to do it in my traditionfootball OD, when the other person loaded it 6 ppl were still members of the OD, so they had to retire from them and then get re-invited so that easportsworld would work again for them.