PDA

View Full Version : offline franchise ?

gigemaggs99
10-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Am I just missing the step?

I can't seem to figure out how to use a playbook with a different team? I'm trying to start an offline franchise as the Lions but use the Carolina offensive playbook.

It will let me pick a different Defensive base, i.e. 3-4 or 4-3 but I cannot change the offensive playbook.

How do I do this?

I have the Carolina Offensive PB set as my default PB in my settings but when I start the Lions Franchise it stays at the Lions PB.

Thank you for any help/suggestions.

gigemaggs99
10-01-2011, 03:35 PM
no one? 16 views, but no response.

So does everyone that plays offline franchise, do they use the defualt playbook forever?

NFL teams change OC from time to time do we not have that option?

jaymo76
10-01-2011, 04:28 PM
When you are in the choose a team menu, select your team and then enter the adjust options (idon't remember the button but it says at the bottom of the screen)and then scroll with R2 and switch to the playbook you want. It is the choice BEFORE change uniforms.

gigemaggs99
10-01-2011, 06:42 PM
When you are in the choose a team menu, select your team and then enter the adjust options (idon't remember the button but it says at the bottom of the screen)and then scroll with R2 and switch to the playbook you want. It is the choice BEFORE change uniforms.

Well now I feel like a dork! I didn't even think of that. Thank you sir.