WR 75/85
FB 70/80
OL 50/55

DT 80/85
DE 80/85
LB 50/55
CB 50/55
S 50/55

*Play Now (I am testing 13-minute quarters in Franchise Mode since the Minimum Playclock Time in Franchise defaults to :20).

Thanks again, to cdj for creating the template.

A few notes about my sliders:

--You can use these with any quarter length, however, if you don't average 130ish offensive snaps your statistics will be low. I am currently testing the use of 13-minute quarters in Franchise Mode.

--I simulate all FG attempts. This is due to the failure of the devs to provide us with a separate set of sliders for User and CPU Special Teams. I recommend you do the same to keep competitive balance.

steelerfan
09-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Alright guys, sorry it took so damn long for me to get these things posted. I'm still working on them (as well as NHL 12 now), so please be understanding of that. As per usual, I will update the OP when I make changes.

BCEagles
09-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Awesome, cant wait to try these, i've been playing with jaymos sliders which i like but dont love. Ur sliders in ncaa are awesome so i expect nothing less from the madden ones.

steelerfan
09-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Ur sliders in ncaa are awesome so i expect nothing less from the madden ones.

Thanks and uh-oh. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
09-10-2011, 03:41 PM
You should change your title from Donator to The Slider Guru :D

ram29jackson
09-10-2011, 05:18 PM
is there a chance in heck, someone can come up with some 6 or 7 or maybe 8 minute sliders ?

steelerfan
09-10-2011, 05:38 PM
is there a chance in heck, someone can come up with some 6 or 7 or maybe 8 minute sliders ?

Sure, have at it.

Now, back on topic...

ram29jackson
09-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Sure, have at it.

Now, back on topic...

LOL sliders are the topic. Sorry, didnt think it would bother you. LOL

in all seriousness I dont want to be in a game for close to an hour unless its in a league. and I dont prefer the clock run off feature/setting. So if anyone knows of decent 6-7-8 minute sliders, pipe in.

steelerfan
09-10-2011, 06:20 PM
LOL sliders are the topic. Sorry, didnt think it would bother you. LOL

in all seriousness I dont want to be in a game for close to an hour unless its in a league. and I dont prefer the clock run off feature/setting. So if anyone knows of decent 6-7-8 minute sliders, pipe in.

Actually, my sliders are the topic. ;)

I'm not sure guys who have 6-minute sliders are going to see your post here. You may have better luck in the slider template thread.

ram29jackson
09-10-2011, 06:26 PM
I actually didnt know there was one for Madden

steelerfan
09-10-2011, 06:32 PM
I actually didnt know there was one for Madden

No worries. It's a Sticky here in the Madden Forum.

Cody
09-11-2011, 06:08 PM
I know you said you can play with any length, but how long are you quarters?

steelerfan
09-11-2011, 06:35 PM
I know you said you can play with any length, but how long are you quarters?

Um, it's listed in the OP. 15 minutes.

morsdraconis
09-11-2011, 08:10 PM
I might have to actually try Madden with these sliders. Are you doing a Franchise with these sliders or just play now stuff (I assume franchise as that was the direction you went with your NCAA sliders)?

Have you noticed if the stretch runs are viable at all in the game with your sliders? They're absolutely horrendous on default All-Pro settings no matter the play that the defense chooses.

BCEagles
09-11-2011, 08:19 PM
I might have to actually try Madden with these sliders. Are you doing a Franchise with these sliders or just play now stuff (I assume franchise as that was the direction you went with your NCAA sliders)?

Have you noticed if the stretch runs are viable at all in the game with your sliders? They're absolutely horrendous on default All-Pro settings no matter the play that the defense chooses.
Both play now and franchise work great with these sliders, and from wut ive seen the stretch plays are very realistic with these

steelerfan
09-13-2011, 10:04 AM

I'm in a Franchise with these now, and they are working fine. I'm using 13-minute quarters since the mode forces you to have the play clock set to :20.

In my last game there were 131 offensive snaps and I beat Seattle, 24-14 (I'm Pittsburgh).

I called a couple of stretch plays and they worked fine (of course, the blocking isn't exactly right, but the plays work).

CLW
09-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Gonna give these a run for their money. :nod:

JBHuskers
09-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Gonna give these a run for their money. :nod:

You make it sound like you're going to make love to them or something. :D

CLW
09-18-2011, 08:24 AM
You make it sound like you're going to make love to them or something. :D

LOL I wanted to after playing my first franchise game last night.

I played as Houston v. Indy (with Manning) and I won 28-27. Manning drove down the field at the end of the game and got into field goal range but the field goal attempt was blocked (by the CPU) on the last play of the game. :nod:

GatorfanStovy
09-22-2011, 12:25 AM
Gonna start using these sliders in my franchise.Will report back after pre season.

highheatkingsb2
09-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Absolutely Amazing!!! I registered on here just to say thanks. I was about to trade this game in before I browsed the net and came across these. I just had the most amazing game I've ever played in Madden I believe. I used the Broncos and lost to the Bills 23-20. Stats were great on both sides and only 1 turnover each. The most surprising thing I saw was the Bills actually blocked a FG. I about fell off the couch in shock. I've never seen that before, ever!!!! Thanks for all your hard work and saving this game for me. I can't wait for your NHL 12 set.

steelerfan
09-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Gonna start using these sliders in my franchise.Will report back after pre season.

Sounds good. I hope these work out for you. :)

steelerfan
09-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Absolutely Amazing!!! I registered on here just to say thanks. I was about to trade this game in before I browsed the net and came across these. I just had the most amazing game I've ever played in Madden I believe. I used the Broncos and lost to the Bills 23-20. Stats were great on both sides and only 1 turnover each. The most surprising thing I saw was the Bills actually blocked a FG. I about fell off the couch in shock. I've never seen that before, ever!!!! Thanks for all your hard work and saving this game for me. I can't wait for your NHL 12 set.

I'm glad these worked out for you. Welcome to TGT. :nod:

I'm not happy with my NHL sliders yet, but I'll definitely be posting them when I am.

GatorfanStovy
09-22-2011, 06:26 PM
OK so preseason is done.Love the sliders will be a fun effort and brute ahead for SF team.Thanks for the good work.

BCEagles
09-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Ur sliders r working amazing, i chose SF and im in second place with a 5-7 record behind the Rams who are 6-6. sadly those are realistic numbers.:bang:

steelerfan
09-22-2011, 07:48 PM
OK so preseason is done.Love the sliders will be a fun effort and brute ahead for SF team.Thanks for the good work.

You're welcome, buddy. Glad you're having fun with it.

steelerfan
09-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Ur sliders r working amazing, i chose SF and im in second place with a 5-7 record behind the Rams who are 6-6. sadly those are realistic numbers.:bang:

Lol. Good to hear, man. Glad to see things are working out.

GatorfanStovy
09-23-2011, 06:43 PM
One quick ? is there any way in franchise mode I can modify these settings permanently?Fora some reason while in game settings will not move on over to the next game.

steelerfan
09-23-2011, 07:48 PM
One quick ? is there any way in franchise mode I can modify these settings permanently?Fora some reason while in game settings will not move on over to the next game.

I'm fairly certain that you can make the changes outside of your Franchise, in your profile, and they will carry over to your Franchise.

Rudy
09-23-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm fairly certain that you can make the changes outside of your Franchise, in your profile, and they will carry over to your Franchise.

Same goes for the other direction. Any in-game slider changes you make in franchise will automatically be saved if you save your profile. Madden's franchise menu system is really subpar and incomplete compared to NCAA's.

GatorfanStovy
09-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Ok thanks guys I will change those around tomorrow after the Florida game

kistof46
10-01-2011, 12:27 PM
also use your slider because All-Pro is too easy but All-Madden is too hard for me. But I saw that I have too much holding during kickoff return or punt return. If one of these returns is good (over 15 yard) referee say holding of course against me. Sometimes flag was on the field before I catch the ball. Is that glitch in Madden Nfl 12 ??