09-27-2011, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opKG6qwBUAo&feature=uploademail

ram29jackson
05-13-2012, 05:28 AM
NYkia31 with some more stuff about sim styles and game comparisons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiciJDKAZbY

JeffHCross
05-13-2012, 09:51 AM
I would like to encourage you to consider creating just one single thread where you can post all the videos you want to from various creators. Rather than creating a new thread for each different source.

steelerfan
05-13-2012, 09:56 AM
I like the new interface, but the actual calls were never a problem for me. I'd like to see recruiting be a little harder and maybe be able to see hard verbal recruits decommit. I'm excited to see what else they added to dynasty because the only other major thing I can think of is coaching carousel, but I would be shocked if they added that this year.

:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

JeffHCross
05-13-2012, 11:23 AM
You quoted a two year old post in this thread? Wut?

ryby6969
05-13-2012, 11:55 AM
:sf:

steelerfan
05-13-2012, 11:58 AM
You quoted a two year old post in this thread? Wut?

Lol. I quoted the post of yours from right above. I have no idea where that other shit came from. Tapatalk FTL. :D

As an aside, ram will be excited to see so many posts in one of his threads. :nod:

jaymo76
05-13-2012, 12:55 PM
NYkia31 with some more stuff about sim styles and game comparisons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiciJDKAZbY

I know 2k8 doesn't get a lot of love from this site and the game itself having no true dynasty mode is a major, major let down. However, there are a couple things to be loved about that game. First off, running the ball just seems so much more natural, organic, and purposeful. Second, the sideline intereface is far superior to Madden. Third, I love how plant foot that pulls up the grass is visible before and after the play. Now I am not one of these people who says 2k should have the license but I will say I would love to see competition again so that at the very least I could own two officially licensed NFL games. Each game has a lot of "good stuff" but each game plays very differently. I guess it really just comes down to what you like on a personal level.

ram29jackson
05-13-2012, 02:16 PM
I would like to encourage you to consider creating just one single thread where you can post all the videos you want to from various creators. Rather than creating a new thread for each different source.

and I would like to encourage you to understand that I'm creating seperate threads to identify the particular authors of them.

look Jeff..I even bothered to search my origanal nykia31 thread in here to keep it consistant instead of just posting it seperate because i figured you'd bitch about that too..as it turns out, youre still being a control freak who's got to be anal about this too ? LOL

I dont want to generalize 3 or 4 seperate authors so i sperate them to be easily indentified.

I put a nykia video in a nykia thread Jeff....dont critique it....sheesh

SmoothPancakes
05-13-2012, 03:09 PM
and I would like to encourage you to understand that I'm creating seperate threads to identify the particular authors of them.

look Jeff..I even bothered to search my origanal nykia31 thread in here to keep it consistant instead of just posting it seperate because i figured you'd bitch about that too..as it turns out, youre still being a control freak who's got to be anal about this too ? LOL

I dont want to generalize 3 or 4 seperate authors so i sperate them to be easily indentified.

I put a nykia video in a nykia thread Jeff....dont critique it....sheesh

Or you could just title each posted video with who the video author is and post them all in a single thread that way, sort of like what I did with this post.

steelerfan
05-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Of the, roughly, 8000 threads ram has started, this may be the first with 2 pages of comments.

SmoothPancakes
05-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Of the, roughly, 8000 threads ram has started, this may be the first with 2 pages of comments.

And only 4 posts in the entire thread are even on the topic, and 3 of those 4 posts were made by ram. :D

ram29jackson
05-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Or you could just title each posted video with who the video author is and post them all in a single thread that way, sort of like what I did with this post.

..another anal freak..dude, I dont care about the science of forum posting. I'll do it the way I want LOL

the way i'm doing it is fine and good and thats the way it is and all it needs to be. :)

:D you people are boring, watch the vids,comment on the vids...have a nice day :).....now thats funny :D , the original smiley quote !!!!!

ram29jackson
05-13-2012, 03:29 PM

you have me confused with JB obviously :D

steelerfan
05-13-2012, 03:56 PM
And only 4 posts in the entire thread are even on the topic, and 3 of those 4 posts were made by ram. :D

:D I LOVE the threads where he just talks to himself for a few weeks before starting a new one. :nod:

ram29jackson
05-13-2012, 03:58 PM
:D I LOVE the threads where he just talks to himself for a few weeks before starting a new one. :nod:

:D like I said, you people are boring

steelerfan
05-13-2012, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss8LDBNcsWc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SmoothPancakes
05-13-2012, 04:54 PM
:D

ryby6969
05-13-2012, 05:10 PM
That chick looks uncomfortable as hell! :D

JeffHCross
05-13-2012, 06:58 PM
and I would like to encourage you to understand that I'm creating seperate threads to identify the particular authors of them.Fine with me. It was encouragement, not a mandate from upon high. I was thinking that a general thread might get more views/comments. But hey, do whatever you want.

I even bothered to search my origanal nykia31 thread in here to keep it consistant instead of just posting it seperate because i figured you'd bitch about that too..as it turns out, youre still being a control freak who's got to be anal about this too ? LOLAlright, ass, look. I couldn't care less how many threads you create about inane things that I don't particularly care about. Nor do I care enough to control how you or anyone else posts in this forum. I obviously don't have control over that, nor any right to act like I do. Honestly, I hadn't even noticed that you had taken the time to search for a previous thread. Bravo (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhxok7ACRM1qf4xss.gif).

The only reason I commented was that I've noticed several different threads from you, most of which you've posted in within the last week, posting various YouTube videos about Madden or NCAA. Most of which the vast majority of posts are yours. I thought that maybe, just maybe, if you condensed them into one thread you might get more views and comments from others. But hey, that must be me being anal about it.

But hey, I applaud you for giving credit to the people who created the videos. Most people don't and some even try to pass them off as their own.

You do things the way you want to do them, and I'm not trying to stop you. I just thought it was worth suggesting.

steelerfan
05-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Just trying to help ram get to 3 pages of comments. :up:

Here is a video of cows mooing. Enjoy. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_EsxukdNXM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SmoothPancakes
05-13-2012, 07:45 PM
Just trying to help ram get to 3 pages of comments. :up:

Here is a video of cows mooing. Enjoy. :)

This is right up ram's road of random ass youtube videos. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orCEu0hVYKg

baseballplyrmvp
05-13-2012, 09:16 PM
:popcorn:

ram29jackson
05-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Fine with me. It was encouragement, not a mandate from upon high. I was thinking that a general thread might get more views/comments. But hey, do whatever you want.

Alright, ass, look. I couldn't care less how many threads you create about inane things that I don't particularly care about. Nor do I care enough to control how you or anyone else posts in this forum. I obviously don't have control over that, nor any right to act like I do. Honestly, I hadn't even noticed that you had taken the time to search for a previous thread. Bravo (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhxok7ACRM1qf4xss.gif).

The only reason I commented was that I've noticed several different threads from you, most of which you've posted in within the last week, posting various YouTube videos about Madden or NCAA. Most of which the vast majority of posts are yours. I thought that maybe, just maybe, if you condensed them into one thread you might get more views and comments from others. But hey, that must be me being anal about it.

But hey, I applaud you for giving credit to the people who created the videos. Most people don't and some even try to pass them off as their own.

You do things the way you want to do them, and I'm not trying to stop you. I just thought it was worth suggesting.

ok fine :)

ram29jackson
05-13-2012, 11:42 PM
:popcorn:

:D oh shuuut up

Rudy
05-14-2012, 05:25 AM
I know 2k8 doesn't get a lot of love from this site and the game itself having no true dynasty mode is a major, major let down. However, there are a couple things to be loved about that game. First off, running the ball just seems so much more natural, organic, and purposeful. Second, the sideline intereface is far superior to Madden. Third, I love how plant foot that pulls up the grass is visible before and after the play. Now I am not one of these people who says 2k should have the license but I will say I would love to see competition again so that at the very least I could own two officially licensed NFL games. Each game has a lot of "good stuff" but each game plays very differently. I guess it really just comes down to what you like on a personal level.

I bought APF and was very, very disappointed. First of all it looked like garbage on my PS3. The framerate was horrible and the player models had no details. I remember joking on OS that I was going to pop this into the PS2 to see if it could read it because the graphics didn't look any better (that joke didn't go over well). APF improved some things over 2K on the PS2 but it wasn't a lot better. It felt very similar only now I didn't have any real teams. And while I grabbed Marino and a few other people the vast majority of players on my team were generic and that sucked.

As for the gameplay, I never liked the spamming of the button to speed burst and set up moves in 2K football. Player momentum wasn't done well on that series either. They had that momentum animation they brought into 2K5 with a heavy foot plant and it was retarded. I remember accidentally triggering that thing twice on a fumble recovery just trying to turn upfield as I was going in the wrong direction.

There were a few things that I really liked in the series. Number one was the commentary but I don't even know if they updated the commentary from 2K5 to APF2K8. The presentation and VIP were cool. The other obviously was the line play. The organic way players moved while still blocking, the way you could rush upfield with a DE and could make contact with the OT but still keep moving along with having control over the type of move you wanted to execute is still better than what EA does today imo. Lastly I did like the timing of the passing routes. You could throw the ball before the WR made his break and the WR would still run the route rather than break off into the same direction at the time of the pass like EA does it (although I'm hopeful this is a lot better this year as NCAA 13 impressions have said). It really helped get the ball to your outside WRs. The spacing in the horizontal passing game was always really good imo.

Rudy
05-14-2012, 05:26 AM
As for Ram's posts I prefer less clutter on a forum and I think it's a good suggestion to keep the threads down and just have more info in them. Why not just have a super thread for your videos and define them with each post?

ram29jackson
05-14-2012, 06:23 AM
As for Ram's posts I prefer less clutter on a forum and I think it's a good suggestion to keep the threads down and just have more info in them. Why not just have a super thread for your videos and define them with each post?

that makes no sense..its more clutter to have a bunch of different authors of vids in the same thread..my way is more distinct classification...

anyway, yeah there were alot of bugs in 2k8..but it was just nice to see the player movements and animations be so different ..you can take madden seriously as a football game..but the players still move too fast and dont make natural looking cuts..in 2k5 they appeared to do that.

steelerfan
05-14-2012, 08:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrN83GZLlTI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ram29jackson
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m-g5CHWpYc&feature=em-uploademail

ram29jackson
06-13-2012, 07:10 PM
he talks about real life playbooks he has on his computer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZi1IFbCXWo&feature=em-uploademail

ram29jackson