PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any good, straight, sim communities to join ?

ram29jackson
09-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Does anyone have any good, straight, sim communities to join ?

Madden online communities. I understand you can join 5 at one time ,... I believe ?

anyone got a good one? password etc ?

Rudy
09-01-2011, 07:25 PM
OS and Pastapadre have communities. I haven't joined any so I can't say how good anything is.

ram29jackson
09-01-2011, 09:11 PM
OS and Pastapadre have communities. I haven't joined any so I can't say how good anything is.

thanks but,..details please, not generalities. passwords etc. Not to mention, those are probably the least 2 i'm interested in and since you can start your own , i could care less about major site ones. Any individuals here have good ones with friends etc ?

ram29jackson
09-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Rudy.. I just re-read what I typed and i wasnt trying to be rude if thats the way it reads. Just looking for individuals with good sim reps and parties of people is all

Rudy
09-03-2011, 06:57 AM
No problem. I just don't have any info other than that. I haven't joined any myself nor have I played a single game online yet. I had router issues with psuexv last time I tried to actually play a game online. I think I fixed it with some online help I found but I don't even know as I haven't tried to play online since. The last time I actually played a game online was NCAA 09 lol.

CLW
09-03-2011, 07:12 AM
We could always create our own TGT group. Just throwin' it out there.

Rudy
09-03-2011, 07:24 AM
We could always create our own TGT group. Just throwin' it out there.

It's not a bad idea if enough people play Madden and want to do it.

gschwendt
09-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Actually we already have a TGT group... I don't play Madden much at all but I'm in there. I think the group name is The Gaming Tailgate and password is TGT2011 but not positive on either. I think cdj set it up so perhaps he can fill us in on the details including the settings, etc.

ram29jackson
09-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Actually we already have a TGT group... I don't play Madden much at all but I'm in there. I think the group name is The Gaming Tailgate and password is TGT2011 but not positive on either. I think cdj set it up so perhaps he can fill us in on the details including the settings, etc.

yoohoo cdj....? you there LOL?

cdj
09-06-2011, 07:42 AM

PS3 users, this is correct. Let us know what settings changes you'd like to see.

ram29jackson
09-06-2011, 03:13 PM
ok cool,...if anyone has another to promote,..but only if its straight sim style players. Go ahead and mention it here

Rudy
09-06-2011, 05:13 PM
PS3 users, this is correct. Let us know what settings changes you'd like to see.

What current settings do you have? All-Pro? Slow speed?

ram29jackson
09-06-2011, 08:04 PM
What current settings do you have? All-Pro? Slow speed?

good point, i think those are preferred...?...6 minute qtrs too I suppose

ram29jackson
09-09-2011, 02:57 AM
CDJ- all pro, slow speed?

ram29jackson
09-09-2011, 03:11 AM
@CDJ LOL nice and cool touch with the Raiders logo !

Kira
09-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Since September of 2002, the RFCUnited club system has provided an environment in which our members can be assured of a fun, glitch free straight game. The club was founded as an alternative to the 'Public Room" games in which either glitches in the game were exploited or your opponent simply quit if losing. Our club was founded on this rule first and foremost - NO QUITTING GAMES. Other rules were put in place to counter any glitches in the AI that gave someone an unfair advantage.

As Madden has evolved so has the RFCU. Our members range from the highly skilled Madden player to the recreational player that plays who could care less about wins and losses.The two common threads that bind us all are we play straight simulation style football and we value good sportsmanship above all else. If this sounds like the type of environment you'd like to be a part of just follow the instructions below and you can begin to process of joining the best online Madden club out here. And remember, EA Sports didn't create "fair play mode", the RFCU did!!!!

If you would like to be considered for membership in the RFCU, please send an e-mail to: info@rfcunited.com with the following information:

Your First Name
Your Age
Your E-mail
XBL Gamertag
How you heard about the RFCU?
Why you are interesting in joining?

Important Note- Please be aware that if you leave out any information, your application will not be processed and you will not be considered for Membership.

ram29jackson
09-19-2011, 06:13 PM
...i'm on ps3 not xbL

Kira
09-22-2011, 11:55 AM
...i'm on ps3 not xbL

We support PS3 as well. Come on over to the site and check us out. What do you have to lose? Except games with glitchers and cheaters. Check us out and you will never play a public room game again.