PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 12 Sliders Template

cdj
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Feel free to use this template when posting your sliders for Madden NFL 12. Just Quote this post, copy the contents, then use them in your new thread - deleting the Quote tags.

Also, make sure to put Madden NFL 12 in your thread title so users know what version of the game your sliders are for. EX: cdj's All-Pro Sliders (Madden 12)

Game Options

Skill Level

Playcall Style

Quarter Length

Accelerated Clock

Minimum Play Clock Time

Camera Settings

Auto Strafe

Auto Sprint

Injuries

Fatigue

Game Speed

Player Min Speed Threshold

Coach Mode

Penalties

Offside
_____

False Start

Holding

Facemask

Defensive Pass Interference

Offensive Pass Interference

KR/PR Interference

Clipping

Intentional Grounding

Roughing the Passer

Roughing the Kicker

Player Skill

Passing

QB Accuracy
_____

Pass Blocking

WR Catching

Rushing

Broken Tackles

Run Blocking

Fumbles

Pass Defense

Interceptions

Pass Rushing

Rush Defense

Reaction Time

Block Shedding

Tackling

CPU Skill

Passing

QB Accuracy
_____

Pass Blocking

WR Catching

Rushing

Broken Tackles

Run Blocking

Fumbles

Pass Defense

Reaction Time

Interceptions

Pass Rushing

Rush Defense

Reaction Time

Block Shedding

Tackling

Special Teams

FG Power
_____

FG Accuracy

Punt Power

Punt Accuracy

Kickoff Power

Volume Control

Master Volume
_____

In-Game Commentary

Stadium Speakers

Crowd Volume

On the Field

Menu Music

Menu SFX

steelerfan
08-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Thank you, cdj. This is very helpful.

I have been working on Madden sliders since Friday. I'll post them sometime tonight.

jaymo76
08-29-2011, 07:01 PM
I am surprised how well MADDEN 12 plays on ALL PRO without major slider tweaks. My preseason games have been a blast thus far.

jaymo76
08-30-2011, 05:41 PM
After a few more games... HUM RUSHING is too good (avg 6.5 ypc) and the cpu isn't very strong (avg 3.7 ypc). These will need to be tweaked.

steelerfan
08-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Last night's discovery of omissions in the slider/setting areas of Madden's Franchise Mode put me behind schedule. I am back to working on sliders and I should put something out in the next day or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

jaymo76
09-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Sliders between PLAY NOW and FRANCHISE are totally different. D.P.P. has a HUGE IMPACT on the game, especially COLD STREAKS and QB.'s. Your test results between play now and franchise will be night and day, so pretty much all testing needs to be done in play now.

As it stands now, these are some of the changes I have made.

Quarter length: 11 minutes (20 second franchise mode run off) games are about 1hr
GAMEFLOW: ON
Camera: Standard
CUSTOM PLAYBOOK: YES
Speed: SLOW
Threshold: 30
Fatigue: 65
Autosprint: ON (this allows me to focus on stick skills rather than speed bursts)

Skill level: Custom (edited from ALL PRO settings)

Unless otherwise noted, anything not mentioned is set at default 50. I have decided not to change/modify SPECIAL TEAMS as they are common settings for hum and cpu. Overall I find using the Raiders that the default ALL PRO settings are really good this year. I still need to continue tweaking so the CPU RB is more efficient.

QB Accuracy 35 / 60
WR Catching 45 / 45
Run Block 45 / 60
Interceptions 35 / 35
Pass D reaction 40 / 50 (hum down from 45)
Rush D Reaction 40 / 50 (hum down from 45)
Tackling 45 / 45
Fumbles 45 / 45

SPECIAL TEAMS~ FG ACCURACY TO 45

Penalties:

Offside- 55
False Start- 55
Holding- 55
Facemask- 55
Defense Pass Interference- 100
Offensive Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 50
Int Grounding- 100
Roughing the Passer- 100
Roughing the Kicker- 100

Auto-subs: warning~ I like frequent subs

QB 30 /45
FB/TE 74/80
RB 74/80
WR 80/84
OL 70/75
DL 74/80
LB 74/80
CB 72/78
S 72/78

illwill10
09-03-2011, 12:11 AM
I will defintely try out those sliders.

illwill10
09-03-2011, 01:15 AM
I cant really get my RBs to split carries. I messed with Fatigue and Auto Subs.
I need help finding the right set so I can split carries.

jaymo76
09-03-2011, 01:42 AM
I cant really get my RBs to split carries. I messed with Fatigue and Auto Subs.
I need help finding the right set so I can split carries.

The best thing to do is use formation subs for your RB. I usually give my starter 70% of the formations and leave about 30% for #2. I also like to put my 3rd string RB as the 3rd down back, assumibg of course he has good hands for receiving.

illwill10
09-03-2011, 01:59 AM
I will do that. I have my backup at 3rd down back.

CLW
09-03-2011, 06:13 AM
steeler i LOVE your NCAA sliders (best set i have found in years). anxiously awaiting your Madden franchise sliders!

Rudy
09-03-2011, 07:18 AM
These are my current sliders. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArB9QSYxv2ZGdDY1SDcyZTJZM1NOWC1OZ2VBekluW UE#gid=1 I think I'm getting pretty close to being happy with them. Jaymo, to get the cpu run game to work on All Pro you really have to boost their blocking (seriously, crank cpu run block to 100) and give them a juice in the broken tackles area. I like more broken tackles myself but I think this area is pretty good for me right now.

Sliders in general are weak imo. You really have to move some of them to see an effect. I haven't played much with fatigue yet but I think I'm going to boost it a little.

steelerfan
09-03-2011, 11:28 AM
steeler i LOVE your NCAA sliders (best set i have found in years). anxiously awaiting your Madden franchise sliders!

Sorry it's taken so long. I've just been very busy this week. I think I have a good set, but I've only played preseason games with them. Once I get in the regular season (my next game), I'll know for sure.

jaymo76
09-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Sorry it's taken so long. I've just been very busy this week. I think I have a good set, but I've only played preseason games with them. Once I get in the regular season (my next game), I'll know for sure.

Steeler, I have only tested in play now because of DPP/HOt & Cold streaks. They can play real havoc on what you know. Franchyise vs play now are very different this year IMO.

CLW
09-03-2011, 03:00 PM

No worries I haven't even opened the game yet. I've been extremely busy as well but I'm hoping/praying I didn't make a mistake and an offline franchise can keep me satisfied.

steelerfan
09-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Steeler, I have only tested in play now because of DPP/HOt & Cold streaks. They can play real havoc on what you know. Franchyise vs play now are very different this year IMO.

95% of my testing was in Play Now. When I got comfortable, I started a Franchise. The preseason games were useless for sliders because of all of the shitty players on the field. I hear exactly what you're saying, and I agree. Perhaps I should have explained better, lol.

steelerfan
09-03-2011, 03:23 PM
No worries I haven't even opened the game yet. I've been extremely busy as well but I'm hoping/praying I didn't make a mistake and an offline franchise can keep me satisfied.

I think you'll be good but, until I get into one far enough to judge, I can't be sure.

CLW
09-04-2011, 01:16 PM
I think you'll be good but, until I get into one far enough to judge, I can't be sure.

Was hoping for your sliders and pop the game in and start running a Franchise. Thankfully, my offline coaching carousel in NCAA has me HOOKED.

jaymo76
09-04-2011, 06:44 PM
One area that I still need to address is the CPU QB. There are too many QB int's by the cpu. I am going to drop down HUM PASS REACTION/PASS COVG. to 35 or 40 and see what happens. My only fear is that I will recreate robo-QB???

Rudy
09-04-2011, 08:18 PM
One area that I still need to address is the CPU QB. There are too many QB int's by the cpu. I am going to drop down HUM PASS REACTION/PASS COVG. to 35 or 40 and see what happens. My only fear is that I will recreate robo-QB???

I've got pass reaction at 15 right now. Anything above 25 can have some ugly results from what I've seen so far. You won't see robo QB as the different accuracy ratings will still lead to incompletions. With pass reaction high even good passing teams like Green Bay struggle. This slider isn't that powerful so you really have to move it. Try it really low and you will see everything still works well.

jaymo76
09-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Maybe I will drop it to 15-20 and check it out. I have CPU QB acc at 65 so I might need to change that in the process to balance things out.

Rudy
09-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Maybe I will drop it to 15-20 and check it out. I have CPU QB acc at 65 so I might need to change that in the process to balance things out.

Yeah. I have that at 50 right now and like it there. I actually tried it at 45 but the cpu misfired too much.

steelerfan
09-04-2011, 08:58 PM
I believe I have CPU Pass Accuracy at 70. I have User Pass Reaction at 0.

jaymo76
09-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Steeler, what type of cpu QB stats are you seeing? That's pretty slanted in the cpu's favour is it not?

steelerfan
09-05-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm ok, right now, with what I'm seeing, statistically. The CPU's QBs are having varied amounts of success against me. I've had some games where I've allowed 350 passing yards, and others where the CPU can't complete 50%.

My biggest problem is trying to find the sweet spot for INTs. With 15-minute quarters, obviously, there have to be a lot of dropped INTs. The trick is getting the right number caught, without having multiple picks (or even 1 in EVERY game).

Right now, my biggest complaint with the CPU is that the QBs don't put much zip on their passes. The result is a lot of floaters that give excessive opportunity for the defense to react. As well, the CPU underthrows the deep ball virtually every time they throw it. They never give their receivers a chance to run under the pass and, instead, they have to wait for it and get into a jump ball situation with the defense (most of the time, it ends up being multiple defenders because of this).

illwill10
09-09-2011, 02:03 AM
What is a good # to drop CPU Pass Rush to?
I have no time at all to read coverage or even to my #2 read. It feels like the Cpu has a free blitzer or my OL doesnt block someone. Most of the sacks are non-blocked sacks. i cant tell you how many times I seen a CPU DLinemen not get blocked at all and I quickly get sacked. Even though my OL is pretty average/bad, I should at least get 3 Seconds in the pocket. It seems like I have to either trust my 1st read gets open quick or check down

BCEagles
09-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Sliders between PLAY NOW and FRANCHISE are totally different. D.P.P. has a HUGE IMPACT on the game, especially COLD STREAKS and QB.'s. Your test results between play now and franchise will be night and day, so pretty much all testing needs to be done in play now.

As it stands now, these are some of the changes I have made.

Quarter length: 11 minutes (20 second franchise mode run off) games are about 1hr
GAMEFLOW: ON
Camera: Standard
CUSTOM PLAYBOOK: YES
Speed: SLOW
Threshold: 30
Fatigue: 65
Autosprint: ON (this allows me to focus on stick skills rather than speed bursts)

Skill level: Custom (edited from ALL PRO settings)

Unless otherwise noted, anything not mentioned is set at default 50. I have decided not to change/modify SPECIAL TEAMS as they are common settings for hum and cpu. Overall I find using the Raiders that the default ALL PRO settings are really good this year. I still need to continue tweaking so the CPU RB is more efficient.

QB Accuracy 35 / 60
WR Catching 45 / 45
Run Block 45 / 60
Interceptions 35 / 35
Pass D reaction 40 / 50 (hum down from 45)
Rush D Reaction 40 / 50 (hum down from 45)
Tackling 45 / 45
Fumbles 45 / 45

SPECIAL TEAMS~ FG ACCURACY TO 45

Penalties:

Offside- 55
False Start- 55
Holding- 55
Facemask- 55
Defense Pass Interference- 100
Offensive Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 50
Int Grounding- 100
Roughing the Passer- 100
Roughing the Kicker- 100

Auto-subs: warning~ I like frequent subs

QB 30 /45
FB/TE 74/80
RB 74/80
WR 80/84
OL 70/75
DL 74/80
LB 74/80
CB 72/78
S 72/78
Pretty nice sliders, idk if you already did but i would reccomend changing roughing the passer from 100 to 70. Except for that i'm very pleased with them.

jaymo76
09-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Pretty nice sliders, idk if you already did but i would reccomend changing roughing the passer from 100 to 70. Except for that i'm very pleased with them.

Yeah I am going to drop it I think. I may also lower holding a point or two as I had 9 against me in my last game.

illwill10
09-10-2011, 06:18 AM
I have been using some of sliders in this thread and tweaking it. I have CPU THA at 65 and couldnt stop Zona's Passing O. I had CPU Run Blocking and Rushing at 60 and gave up 200+ yards to a Zona, I think it was the generated player that was a blazer. I might lower CPU Run Block. Ive seen too many big runs mainly because of perfect blocking more than the RB having to do something. Plus, Zona's Oline wasnt all that. I am still tweaking CPU Pass Rush. I had it at 35 and still have no time. When the CPU blitzes more than 4, they have a free blitzer all the time. But, I think that is due to my OL is Average at best and built for Run. My Tackles are good, but my inside are bad and have a high cap I might lower. I might lower Pass Reaction a little and raise it alittle for User. My CBs are all 90+ Man Cov CBs with at least 88 Speed and still give up alot of catches. I have been getting trouble rushing the ball. I have it at 45. I have been getting stuffed.
DPP has a huge affect on gameplay. I cant wait to face a QB or WRs on a cold streak