PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting sliders?

Dr Death
08-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Since I've been vilified for using the default Recruiting slider I have decided to take on the challenge of taking over :New_Mexico_State: again and use more difficult sliders for recruiting. My question is... which should I use so as to not be accused of cheating the game? Is AA what most use or is it Heisman? And is there anything more that I need to know about Recruiting Sliders or is it just a simple switch to AA or Heisman?

Rudy
08-26-2011, 05:46 PM
All I can say is that if you are using a great team I would suggest Heisman. It gives realistic results and you can still have Top 10 classes. You just can't expect to go into foreign territory and nab great recruits. I don't know how well that level works if you aren't using a 5* or 6* program.

shadez
08-27-2011, 01:49 AM
All-American to start. And like Rudy said, once your program becomes 5-6 stars then switch to Heisman.

JerzeyReign
08-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Heisman all the way. Just stay close to home when going after recruits and you should be fine. AA allows for some BS things to happen (like a one star school grabbing 4 and 5 star recruits). Some guys act like that is an every season occurrence when its not. Heisman makes you appreciate those top recruits a little more.

Rudy
08-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Heisman makes you appreciate those top recruits a little more.

So true.