PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty Dynasty: "The Resurgence of Carolina football"

The Gunslinger
08-26-2011, 10:50 AM
"The Resurgence of Carolina football"
A "'death penalty' dynasty" by L_Stou

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/6405439/640/Picture-Box/UNC-logo.png

Description:
Last year, the UNC - Chapel Hill football program was investigated for "lack of institutional control", by the NCAA, and there were talks of UNC football receiving the "death penalty".
In this dynasty I pretend that the NCAA decided to shut down the UNC football program.
To get my program rated much lower than UNC is in the game I created the team in TeamBuilder and set every school rating at the lowest possible. I also set the team template to "cupcake", which gave my team an overall rating of 60 (D).

Coach Info:
Name: Lasse Stou
Offensive philosophy: After evaluating my personnel I decided to run the Flexbone, but my long-term goal is to run a Run-heavy Spread and I will recruit my players to fit this system.
Defensive philosophy: 4-3, my personnel fit this system best with a couple of good ILB's and pass-rushing DE's.
Alma Mater: Penn State

The Gunslinger
08-26-2011, 10:51 AM
Coaching Stats
Wins/Losses:
Winning Seasons:
Longest Winning Streak:
Conference Championships:
National Championships:
Bowl Record:
Record vs. Top 25:
Record vs. Rivals:
Average Recruiting Class Rank:
Top 25 Recruiting Classes:
Coach of the Year Awards:
All Americans:

Trophy Case

Record Book

The Gunslinger
08-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Current Contract

The Gunslinger
08-26-2011, 11:06 AM
2011 Season Preview
Will post soon...

The Gunslinger
08-26-2011, 11:08 AM
nvm.

morsdraconis
08-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Good luck man. It's a pain in the ass if you keep the contracts on. I tried three different times not to get fired the first season and always did, so, I gave up, made my team a bit better, and went from there instead.

bogeyexpress
09-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Good luck man, I like the idea of starting all over. Nice to build YOUR OWN program!

lildude39
09-24-2011, 04:36 PM
This is actually a pretty neat idea. I may have to try a "death penalty" CC as well. Looking forward to see how this turns out