PDA

View Full Version : Heisman Mode's difficulty

AMAZING
08-20-2011, 10:42 PM
I just wanted to know if I'm still working on my skills or if All-American mode has spoiled me because I played as LSU vs Mississippi State on Heisman for the first time and it was WAY harder then usual. Even the jump from All-American to Heisman last year wasn't as hard.
Correct me if I'm wrong but with the game sliders for pass rush for my LSU and pass protection for MSU on 50, is there anyway I shud have 0 QB pressures, hurries, or sacks in a game?
Idk how good MSU's line is but I am certain that they shudn't be able to contain LSU's D-line penetration seeing as LSU has a top 8 defense (I believe).
That and freaking Chris Relf picked apart my defense, albeit mostly due to his O-line keeping LSU's D-line in check.
Help?

Rudy
08-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I've always felt that one of the biggest adjustments on Heisman is how much of a boost the cpu pass rush and pass block gets. You definitely have to correct for that.

This year I have felt that AA is too dumb. The cpu just doesn't seem right. I think Heisman is easier in the past in terms of the run game and I don't see any cheapness on Heisman. However, I think the sliders in some areas, particularly pass coverage don't do a whole lot. I'm really struggling to pass the ball on Heisman and I'm not sure if I can fix it on this level.

JeffHCross
08-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but with the game sliders for pass rush for my LSU and pass protection for MSU on 50, is there anyway I shud have 0 QB pressures, hurries, or sacks in a game?
Idk how good MSU's line is but I am certain that they shudn't be able to contain LSU's D-line penetration seeing as LSU has a top 8 defense (I believe).Well, it is the hardest difficulty for a reason ...

littletomz
08-22-2011, 09:43 AM
I made the transition to Heisman this weekned and I think the AI with the CPU is much better. I've had them make some great play calls with Draws and Screens in situations along with some well timed corner blitzes. I even had the cpu call a fake punt that really cost me.