PDA

View Full Version : The Notre Dame Spread (Brian Kelly)

irishfbfan1
06-22-2010, 10:55 AM
http://highspeedspreadfootball.blogspot.com/2010/01/clinic-notes-2009.html

morsdraconis
06-22-2010, 11:32 AM
:thumbsup:

Great to have you over here irish and great article.

irishfbfan1
06-22-2010, 11:36 AM
:thumbsup:

Great to have you over here irish and great article.

Thanks buddy nice to be here. Where good football people go, I FOLLOW!

oweb26
06-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Thanks buddy nice to be here. Where good football people go, I FOLLOW!

LOL I just came from the other side reading and its a small implosion going on over there all over statistics. I swear I don't get it.

morsdraconis
06-22-2010, 11:51 AM
LOL I just came from the other side reading and its a small implosion going on over there all over statistics. I swear I don't get it.

Heh, yeah. I haven't been over there in a while and lo and behold, you say something about them going apeshit about statistics and I find the thread in 2 seconds about them complaining about everything under the sun and not even talking about the upgrades that are listed.

oweb26
06-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Heh, yeah. I haven't been over there in a while and lo and behold, you say something about them going apeshit about statistics and I find the thread in 2 seconds about them complaining about everything under the sun and not even talking about the upgrades that are listed.

LMAO can we start a thread about implosions mods? Why is HB even arguing? We need a donator's section so we can discuss these things without the world's eyes.

okay back to brian kelley's offense now, don't want to hijack a thread.

PS. just joking about that thread, unless you guys really start one :)

morsdraconis
06-22-2010, 02:16 PM
I definitely am interested to see the Cincy offense against teams with better defenses (if Notre Dame ever actually plays any good teams :P )

Even against WVU's bad defenses, their offense was never as explosive as it was against other worse defenses (scored no more than 25 points once and was shutout one season).