PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 11 Slider Information

Rudy
06-20-2010, 07:01 PM
So far I really haven't been able to get any info on what new sliders NCAA 11 will have. We've learned they do have speed options but I'm not sure if they have Madden's speed differential slider though. One thing I really want NCAA to add from Madden are the sliders for fumbles, fatigue and injuries. One thing I really want NCAA to NOT add from Madden are the sub sliders and how you can adjust the overall settings different from the actual sliders. It makes it confusing and unnecessary in some ways. Maybe it just wasn't documented properly because it confused me and I love sliders.

Hopefully we can get some info on the exact slider system in this year's game. Any way the CD guys can spill the beans on that info? The one nice thing is that if the fumbles are deemed too high and there is no slider set, the tuning sets should be able to fix it.

Solidice
06-20-2010, 08:02 PM
I think the guy from tradition football that went to community day said there was both a game speed slider and a speed differential slider. but I could have remembered wrong. I haven't heard anything about fumble/fatigue/injuries.

JeffHCross
06-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Rudy, could you expand on the auto-sub sliders? I thought NCAA had position specific sliders last year, and that's what you're talking about, from my reading.

Kingpin32
06-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Rudy, could you expand on the auto-sub sliders? I thought NCAA had position specific sliders last year, and that's what you're talking about, from my reading.
IIRC, the auto-sub sliders influenced how often your players were substituted in when they were fatigued, but I may be wrong.

Rudy
06-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Yeah, I think NCAA had those at least for last year. I know last year's game did a really poor job with fatigue and forcing you to use subs. That's why I want a fatigue slider.

irishfbfan1
06-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Ilove the ifact we are getting a game speed slider. I got motion sickness playing that game last year. Those guys looked like they were all jacked up on coke, the powdered version of course, and red bull. Slowing the game down will allowus to enjoy the new animations, the new locomotion system, the ability to read the option better. I really think this is going to b a great game.

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!