PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting spreadsheet? Is there one?

Coach Kernzy
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm looking for something to keep track from week to week where I'm at on guys and how much I spend on guys each week and all that kind of info.

I know they are out there and I've searched but haven't found anything.

Any help?

SmoothPancakes
07-26-2011, 04:32 PM
If you can't find one or no one has a link to one, I can whip one up for you to use. It would come in handy for me as well most likely, so I'd have no problem taking care of it. Just let me know sort of how you'd want to laid out and what you'd want included and I can give it a go.

gigemaggs99
07-28-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm wondering about recruiting also, is there a guide somewhere or a "key"...I've always wondered what it means when they have C- speed, or B+ acceleration...what does this correlate to in numbers?

I.E.
A- to A+ is that somewhere in the 90s?
B- to B+ somewhere in the 80s
C "" """ "" 70s?
D """" """" 60s"

Thanks.

Coach Kernzy
07-28-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm wondering about recruiting also, is there a guide somewhere or a "key"...I've always wondered what it means when they have C- speed, or B+ acceleration...what does this correlate to in numbers?

I.E.
A- to A+ is that somewhere in the 90s?
B- to B+ somewhere in the 80s
C "" """ "" 70s?
D """" """" 60s"

Thanks.
That info can be found right here http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2661-NCAA-Football-12-Dynasty-Mode-Recruiting-Compendium

I was looking more for a spreadsheet to keep track of things week to week.

alsmith54
08-03-2011, 04:20 PM
was there ever a spreadsheet found/made for this?

Thanks

JeffHCross
06-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Coach, are you still looking for a spreadsheet? I have a simple thing that I used on NCAA 11 to track my point values. I didn't track time spent in the spreadsheet, just points and how far ahead/behind I was.

baseballplyrmvp
07-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Coach, are you still looking for a spreadsheet? I have a simple thing that I used on NCAA 11 to track my point values. I didn't track time spent in the spreadsheet, just points and how far ahead/behind I was.

i have one too. i also have another spreadsheet that tells me the point values of each combo of grades/pitch interests.

JeffHCross
07-01-2012, 09:51 AM
i have one too. i also have another spreadsheet that tells me the point values of each combo of grades/pitch interests.Which will be totally different this year :nod: Though I have the same, in JPG form.

Coach Kernzy
07-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks guys. I'm good right now but with 13 out soon I'm sure things will change and I'll either create one or find a new one that applies from someone else.
If I make one I'll be sure to share.
As always you guys are great, as is this whole community.

SmoothPancakes
07-01-2012, 11:15 AM
I thought I shared the one I was and am using for 12. I must have just PMed it to you Coach instead of posting it in here. But there was a good one I came across online. I can try and post it as an attachment or upload it to google docs or something for any of you guys who want it. It really does the job in terms of keeping track of recruiting info from week to week.

JeffHCross
07-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Upload it to Google Docs, Smooth. Our attachments here don't allow for very big files.

SmoothPancakes
07-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Upload it to Google Docs, Smooth. Our attachments here don't allow for very big files.

Alright, will do. I BADLY need to get my last four games of my current season played so I'll be done with 12 and ready to pick up my dynasty in 13 on Friday, so I'll be using my spreadsheet today anyway. So I'll get it uploaded here in a short bit and I'll post the link.

SmoothPancakes
07-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Alright, here's the spreadsheet link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGW-kSq1LXGdFQ3Y0dVUmNrbmMtTEVkdGxhLUtEcVE

There are four tabs to it, Recruiting, Call Information, Scholarship Distribution and Roster. The Roster tab was created by the guy who originally made the spreadsheet, I have never touched that, too much work. :D I have used the Recruiting and Scholarship Distribution tabs, but I have seriously neglected them in season 3 of my dynasty, so they aren't up to date. The Call Information tab is the only one that is accurate and completely up to date with where I am in my dynasty. But you can see how it all works.

Obviously, if you don't want or don't need so much depth, you can chop things out of it. Me, I really like the depth of this spreadsheet, it lets me keep track of almost everything and know exactly where I stand in recruiting in my dynasty, whether I played my dynasty just yesterday or 6 months ago, I pick right up without missing a beat in recruiting.

baseballplyrmvp
07-01-2012, 02:30 PM
wow...thats quite the spreadsheet. way more time put into it than mine. lol

psusnoop
07-02-2012, 09:20 AM
wow...thats quite the spreadsheet. way more time put into it than mine. lol

Mine to and I really liked mine :D:D

I just may switch now Thanks for sharing!!

WildBucFan13
07-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Great spreadsheet!! Thanks!!