PDA

View Full Version : Catherine

JBHuskers
07-26-2011, 12:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELNxOzcVpw

Anyone planning on getting this game? I'm definitely interested.

morsdraconis
07-26-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm definitely getting it. Looks insane.

texacotea
07-26-2011, 02:03 PM
That looks really good

morsdraconis
07-26-2011, 08:58 PM
It's fun as hell and super weird. Puzzle game on crack with an interesting character development aspect. Can't wait to play some more.

JeffHCross
07-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Anyone planning on getting this game? I'm definitely interested.I knew you'd be interested. Surprised the thread didn't get created until today, actually.

I'm interested, but I'm going to wait until Christmas or later. I've gotten way too many games at launch lately, most of which I don't even end up playing for months. No reason to keep spending that money early.

jaymo76
07-26-2011, 11:39 PM
And people thought Lewis Carol's Alice in Wonderland was screwed up...

morsdraconis
07-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Wow, Catherine just got CRAZY hard. I don't think I'm going to be able to beat the game on Normal difficulty. I just spent the past 2 hours trying to beat this one level to no avail and it's not even the boss of that chapter (which are all significantly more difficult than the normal levels).

JBHuskers
07-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Wow, Catherine just got CRAZY hard. I don't think I'm going to be able to beat the game on Normal difficulty. I just spent the past 2 hours trying to beat this one level to no avail and it's not even the boss of that chapter (which are all significantly more difficult than the normal levels).

One review I read, the easiest difficulty can be a bitch.

morsdraconis
08-11-2011, 03:09 PM
So, I finally got around to beating it. Probably the best game I've played all year. It's spectacular and SO damn enjoyable, even if it is difficult. Now I gotta play through it again and get the worst ending possible. :up:

steelerfan
08-11-2011, 03:21 PM
So, I finally got around to beating it.

:fp:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

morsdraconis
08-11-2011, 09:29 PM
:smh:

I fuckin' knew someone was gonna say somethin' about that.

Deuce
08-11-2011, 09:36 PM

I fuckin' knew someone was gonna say somethin' about that.

Ya, I let one of your other post go. Something about a girl having San Diego on her 'shit'. ...which is kinda gross. :). But shows talent. Not many people can or are willing to write words on their shit. :D

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk