PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Play Call Sheet [Excel GoogleDoc]

Pig Bomb
07-26-2011, 10:42 AM
This blank playcall sheet I made also includes a place to enter audibles that is color and location coordinated for xbox360 controllers.

Play Call Sheet Link (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwBeoLfGH4uSMTA4ODUzOTctZGI4ZC00ZmU0LThmY WQtMWRjYmM0YmE2YzBh&hl=en_US)

this is what it looks like
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8624/blankcallsheetsnip.png

Anyway if anyone needs one I made and use this one.

Unconquered
07-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Oooo, I like. Very nice.

gigemaggs99
07-26-2011, 07:30 PM
VERY NICE!

Dr Death
08-04-2011, 08:23 PM
That is very nice and I'm sure a lot of people would love to have that as they play the game... it's just one more thing that adds realism to it. But me... I'm like Mike Leach... I have a small notebook and write things on it during the course of the game... for example when playing :Georgia: I saw they played a ton of Cover 2 and/or Tampa 2... one little note was made and in the 4th quarter, I killed them w/ a 75 yard TD and an 80 yard TD attacking the middle of the field to tie the game at 28-28 and eventually won in OT.

Leach always made me laugh... coaches have these huge play card sheets, laminated, colored, etc... Leach has what looks like a diner napkin in his pocket w/ his notes... :D He's my kind of coach!

As for the rest of you... consider this post my way of letting you in on how to beat :Georgia:... attack the deep middle! You can thank me after you win! ;)

bogeyexpress
09-17-2011, 04:28 PM
That is very nice and I'm sure a lot of people would love to have that as they play the game... it's just one more thing that adds realism to it. But me... I'm like Mike Leach... I have a small notebook and write things on it during the course of the game... for example when playing :Georgia: I saw they played a ton of Cover 2 and/or Tampa 2... one little note was made and in the 4th quarter, I killed them w/ a 75 yard TD and an 80 yard TD attacking the middle of the field to tie the game at 28-28 and eventually won in OT.

Leach always made me laugh... coaches have these huge play card sheets, laminated, colored, etc... Leach has what looks like a diner napkin in his pocket w/ his notes... :D He's my kind of coach!

As for the rest of you... consider this post my way of letting you in on how to beat :Georgia:... attack the deep middle! You can thank me after you win! ;)

Good info Dr. Death!!

DariusLock
09-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Gonna update for PS3 :)