PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite college basketball team?

stanfordfan1
07-25-2011, 05:48 PM
who is your favorite college basketball team mine are cal stanford oregon sacramento state uc davis nevada-reno fresno state san jose state santa clara and san francisco

bdoughty
07-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oral Roberts, Central Oklahoma, Southeast Oklahoma, Southwestern Oklahoma, Cameron, East Central University, Oklahoma Baptist State, Bacone College, Langston University, Mid-America Christian University, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma Baptist University, Oklahoma Christian University, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Rogers State University, Saint Gregory's University, University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, Southern Nazarene University, Southwestern Christian University

bdoughty
07-25-2011, 06:24 PM
How on earth can you be a Cal and Stanford fan? That would be like me putting Oklahoma State on my list. :dunno:

stanfordfan1
07-25-2011, 06:58 PM
because i like both teams

bdoughty
07-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Nope, not possible. Even the mascots go at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMhCVjU6Fg

stanfordfan1
07-25-2011, 09:35 PM
sorry i like the two teams because they are my local teams

cjg225
07-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Well, Penn State is my favorite team since I go here. I am VERY pumped to see what our new coach can do. We were desperately in need of new blood, and so far, while he hasn't run a single practice, let alone coached a single game here, Coach Chambers is saying and doing ALL the right things. He has brought life and interest back to a program that has languished under a less-than-enthusiastic coach for far too long.

Outside of Penn State, I like Georgia and Alabama, same as I do for football. I love seeing Alabama with Anthony Grant at the helm. Too bad they lost the NIT this season...

CLW
07-31-2011, 04:56 PM
:Duke:

JerzeyReign
08-01-2011, 01:54 PM
:Michigan:

:Duke:

Michigan because I root for Michigan in all sports. Problem is that I live outside of AA's television pull when it comes to basketball because the Wolverines sucked most of my youth. So my television growing up had a lot of Duke games on television and every ball fan has to respect Coach K.

kywildcat
08-01-2011, 02:02 PM
KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Morehead St. cause it's where I attend. And pretty much anyone playing Loserville :) I also don't care much for the Dookies...

cjg225
08-01-2011, 02:57 PM
KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Morehead St. cause it's where I attend. And pretty much anyone playing Loserville :) I also don't care much for the Dookies...
Fahreeeiiidddd!!!!!!

kywildcat
08-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Fahreeeiiidddd!!!!!!
YESS!!!!!!!! Hopefully Tyndall will find another future pro to entertain me in these mountains haha

jaymo76
08-02-2011, 12:22 AM
UTEP... no real reason. I just have a soft spot for them (well them and Arizona St).