Memphis|0|0|0|0
Southern Miss|0|0|0|0
Florida Atlantic|0|0|0|0

Dynasty Rules of Engagement

Difficulty Level --All-American
Sliders --Default to start but will tweak as we go
Qtr Length --8 Minutes
Coaching Contracts --On
Notes --No simming of any kid may be done. Whether it's simming a game, recruiting, or any thing else.

Coaching Carousel Rules

1. --Must start out as a coordinator of a :1star: team.
2. --First contract must be fulfilled, unless fired, or team wins 10 games
3. --Second job may only be a coordinator position at a mid major school no more than :3star: in prestige.
4. --May leave second job at anytime, but can only take a coordinator job at a school :1star: higher than current prestige, or head coach job at school :1star: or lower than current teams prestige.
5. --Once a head coach I am free to move about how I would like with the only restriction being I can only take a job :1star: higher than my current team at any given time. Unless it's my Alma Mater.

Custom Conference Info

1. --All conferences will start just as they will in this upcoming NCAA Football season.
2. --TCU will move to the Big East after the first year.
3. --A Mid Major program can move up to a BCS conference if they crash the BCS party and win their BCS bowl game. They will then be placed into the BCS Conference that bests fits them geographically. Until a conference gets to 14 members no current BCS team will be demoted. Once to 12 each BCS conference will play a Championship game.

HawkFan
07-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Current Contract

Three Year Contract

Fail Impact|Goal|Pass Impact
:3redarrow:|500 yds rushing each season|:3greenarrow:
|Win 8 games in one season|:3greenarrow:
|2000+ total offensive yards each season|:3greenarrow:
:3redarrow:|7+ td pass in one season|:3greenarrow:
|10+ ppg each season|:3greenarrow:
:3redarrow:|2400+ total offensive yards one season|:3greenarrow:
:2redarrow:|Win 4 Games one season|:1greenarrow:
:6redarrow:|2000+ total offensive yards in one season|

Job Security --41%

HawkFan
07-21-2011, 10:19 PM
UAB Year One Schedule

Opponent|Result|Record
:Buffalo:|45-11|1-0
@ :Florida:||
:Tulane:||
@ :East_Carolina:||
:Mississippi_State:||
@ :Tulsa:||
:UCF:||
@ :Marshall:||
:Houston:||
@ :Memphis:||
:Southern_Miss:||
@:FAU:||

HawkFan
07-21-2011, 10:22 PM
2011 Redshirts

QB -- Austin Brown (55 ovr) -- Frosh
HB -- Darrin Reaves (61 ovr) -- Frosh
DT -- Daron Wright (49 ovr) -- Frosh
P --Hunter Mullins (64 ovr) -- Soph

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 08:32 AM
UAB Offensive Roster & Depth Chart 2011

Quarterbacks

Name|Class|Overall
Bryan Ellis|SR(rs)|82
David Isabelle|JR (rs)|65
Joe Bentos|JR|60
Austin Brown|FR|55

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --Lets be honest this is a very top heavy position. Ellis is no question the starter and will be looked upon to lead this offense at every turn. If Ellis goes down, I'm afraid the offense will go down with him. Brown will redshirt to give him another year to develop and learn the system.

Recruiting Needs --While we do not need a quarterback in this years class as we will return three next year, I am still going to hit the recruiting trail hard looking for the next quarterback for the Blazers. Plus with 3 of 4 graduating in two years time, no need to wait to try and recruit all of them at the same time.

Halfbacks

Name|Class|Overall
Pat Shed|SR|70
Greg Franklin|SO|63
Darrin Reaves|FR|61
Tamar Mickens|FR (rs)|53

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --Not the type of backs I would like to see in our offense, but you have to work with the hand dealt you. Shed will get the first shot to start and we will watch the situation and productivity closely. None of these guys is going to set the world on fire. Reaves will redshirt.

Recruiting Needs --
Not a major need right now as we are going to throw more than run but if a prospect comes to my attention and I think we have a chance at signing him, we will be all means go after him.

Fullbacks

Name|Class|Overall
Danny Volk|SR|49

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --He's not ever going to see the field in my offense as there is no call for a fullback in any of our formations.

Recruiting Needs --I personally would not recruit a fullback at all for our offense but coach wants me to, so I am going to try and make the best of a bad situation and find a diamond in the rough that might be able to play fullback and tight end. Almost a Frank Wycheck H-back type.

Wide Outs

Name|Class|Overall
Patrick Hearn|JR|72
Jackie Williams|SO|69
Nolan Smith|SO|66
Jay Davis|SO|64
Nick Adams|JR(rs)|59
Jemarcus Nelson|FR (rs)|54
DJ Vinson|FR(rs)|51
Stephen Herring|JR|47
Ricky Hrabowskie|SO(rs)|44

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --There are a whole lot more bodies in this group than there is talent. Hearn and Williams will be asked to carry the load while either Smith or Davis will have to step up their game for us to be successful through the air. The rest are all wildcards with little to no chance of having an impact on this years team.

Recruiting Needs --We have too many bodies at this position as it is. If we have the opportunity to better ourselves at the wide out position we will, but we will not be actively searching out wide outs during the season.

Tight Ends

Name|Class|Overall
Sam Accursio|SO(rs)|67
Kennard Backman|FR|65
Bud Pruitt|SO(rs)|57
Jordan Longoria|SO(rs)|50

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --We have a bunch of really young guys without a lot of experience at Tight end, but I believe they have a lot of potential. Look for Accursio and Backman to carry the load for this group.

Recruiting Needs --We have no plans at all to pursue any Tight Ends at this time.

Tackle

Name|Class|Overall
Matt McCants|SR(rs)|74
Greg Calhoun|SR (rs)|73
Quartney Cox|JR(rs)|66
Chris Hubbard|JR|63

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --McCants and Calhoun are clearly the starters and should be able to open up some holes when we decide to run the ball as well as provide pass protection when we throw. Cox is an able backup, while Hubbard should not see the field unless we are hard pressed.

Recruiting Needs --With two seniors and two juniors we have to hit the recruiting trail hard for Tackles to come in and contribute right away next year. This is a major area of need for us.

Guard

Name|Class|Overall
Terence Edge|SR(rs)|70
Billy Autry|JR|66
Albert Calloway|SO|61
Uneik Crumbley|FR|60
Caleb Thomas|SR(rs)|57

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --Edge and Autry will start here with Calloway backing them up. Not as strong as the Tackles, these guys will have to step it up and provide some tough nosed blocking if our offense is going to produce anything.

Recruiting Needs --With 3 of 5 leaving in two years time it is now time to hit the road and find some replacements at Guard. We will be actively looking to bring at least two in this recruiting class.

Center

Name|Class|Overall
Darion Smith|SR|73
Adam Arthur|SR(rs)|63

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --Smith starts and will be our general on the line calling out all of your line signals. Arthur should not see the field unless injuries occur.

Recruiting Needs --Both guys graduate this year and we need to fill these holes right away. Look for us to try and bring in at least two new centers this year and possibly three.

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Ring Of Honor

*coming soon*

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Award Winners

Pre-Season 2011 --No Blazers make the pre-season CUSA first or second team

Players of the Game 2011 --*coming soon*

Post Season 2011 --*coming soon*

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Pre-Season C-USA Predictions

CUSA East

Rank|Team
1|:UCF:
2|:East_Carolina:
3|:Southern_Miss:
4|:Marshall:
5|:Memphis:
6|:UAB:

CUSA West

Rank|Team
1|:Tulsa:
2|:Houston:
3|:SMU:
4|:Tulane:
5|:UTEP:
6|:Rice:

CUSA Championship Game

:UCF: vs. :Tulsa:

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks to Smoothpancakes, Jerzey, JB, Shripe and CLW for the ideas and know how to get this thing going, and to the rest of you for giving me the motivation to keep it going. Thread is now open for posting.

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 01:23 PM
C-USA STANDINGS
TEAM|REC|PCT|CONF|PF|PA
:UCF:|1-0|1.00|0-0|56|14|
:East_Carolina:|0-1|.00|0-0|23|33|
:Southern_Miss:|1-0|1.00|0-0|34|17|
:Marshall:|1-0|1.00|0-0|31|27|
:Memphis:|0-1|.00|0-0|14|42|
:UAB:|1-0|1.00|.00|45|11|
TEAM|REC|PCT|CONF|PF|PA
:Tulsa:|0-1|.00|0-0|24|56|
:Houston:|1-0|1.00|0-0|28|15|
:SMU:|0-1|.00|0-0|24|41|
:Tulane:|0-0|.00|0-0|0|0|
:UTEP:|1-0|1.00|0-0|45|14|
:Rice:|0-1|.00|0-0|21|38|

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 01:36 PM
GAME PREVIEW
:Buffalo:| | :UAB:
63|OVERALL|70|
61|OFFENSE|70|
64|DEFENSE|72|
-- (--)|POINTS PER GAME|-- (--)|
-- (--)|TOTAL OFFENSE|-- (--)|
-- (--)|RUSHING OFFENSE|-- (--)|
-- (--)|PASSING OFFENSE|-- (--)|
-- (--)|TOTAL DEFENSE|-- (--)|
-- (--)|RUSH DEFENSE|-- (--)|
-- (--)|PASS DEFENSE|-- (--)|
-- (--)|TURNOVER DIFF|-- (--)|
|HERBSTREIT|:1greenarrow:

Coach Huntingtons Thoughts --Looking at this game on paper you would think we should win this game by around ten points. While I would be happy with that outcome I really want nothing but a win. Our defense should keep us in the game, it's going to be a matter of our offense and their production. Should be fun matching whits against the Buffalo defensive coordinator.

SmoothPancakes
07-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Thanks to Smoothpancakes, Jerzey, JB, Shripe and CLW for the ideas and know how to get this thing going, and to the rest of you for giving me the motivation to keep it going. Thread is now open for posting.

Thanks HawkFan. :) My setup for coaching stats and whatnot are becoming pretty popular it looks like. That's awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with UAB man. I'll definitely be following along!

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Thanks HawkFan. :) My setup for coaching stats and whatnot are becoming pretty popular it looks like. That's awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with UAB man. I'll definitely be following along!

Yeah I really liked your setup and some of the things that other had done so I had to do one of these of my own. Hope you enjoy, thanks for following.

HawkFan
07-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Blazers Crush Bulls 45-11

TEAM|1ST|2ND|3RD|4TH|FINAL
:Buffalo:|0|8|3|0|11|
:UAB:|14|10|7|14|45

:Buffalo:| TEAM STAT|:UAB:
7|FIRST DOWNS|23|
182|TOTAL OFFENSE|450|
19-74-0|RUSHING|36-250-1|
11-34-0|PASSING|20-32-4|
108|PASSING YARDS|200|
1/15|3RD DOWNS|3/9|
1/2|4TH DOWNS|0/0|
20%|RED ZONE| 66%|
3|TURNOVERS|1|
1|FUMBLES|1|
2|INTERCEPTIONS|0|
9-55|PENALTIES|4-16|
10:00|TIME OF POSS| 22:00

Coach Huntington's Thoughts --I thought we could not have played a better game on the offensive side of the ball. Really surprised with the way Pat Shed came out and played today. For him to rack up 227 yards on the ground on 28 att, plus catch 6 balls for 54 yards was huge. Ellis threw the ball well and his four touchdown passes were a great thing to see. Next week should be tough test as we visit the swamp, but hey it's college football, anything can happen.

JerzeyReign
07-23-2011, 07:22 AM
<--Following

Week 2 you become Gator Bait? That sucks man, good luck!

Shripe
07-23-2011, 02:27 PM

Thanks! I've got a lot to look at, to make mine better... It's still somewhat of a drag to fill out box scores and such all the time, since I usually like to play a few games in a row. Kind of a tedious process, but I'd like to perhaps include some preseason/roster analysis if I can get creative enough in a later dynasty. :)