PDA

View Full Version : Who won E3?

JBHuskers
06-15-2010, 03:54 PM
So now that you've seen it all....who won?

gschwendt
06-15-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm a Sony fanboy but I truly thought they hit a homerun on all fronts. I didn't watch the Microsoft presser (watched a liveblog) but both they and Nintendo didn't seem to push anything extremely special. JMO

CLW
06-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Didn't see any of it but can I vote blindly for Sony anyways? Sony needs to win some contest in this generation of consoles.

JBHuskers
06-15-2010, 04:10 PM
It's between Nintendo and Sony for me, and since I'm more Sony and don't own a Wii (yet) .... I have to go Sony.

JBHuskers
06-15-2010, 04:11 PM
It's between Nintendo and Sony for me, and since I'm more Sony and don't own a Wii (yet) .... I have to go Sony.

To add, Microsoft was REALLY not that good, their only surprise was that the new console shipped yesterday. Nintendo brought back a lot of memories of my early gaming days....may even get me to purchase a Wii (probably not until the next price drop though).....Sony had an uphill climb after Nintendo, but they hit home run after home run, and then just blew it out of the park with Twisted Metal.

Kingpin32
06-15-2010, 04:20 PM
I think that Sony won, compared to all the info that they gave out. Finally a solid release date for GT5! But from the stories I read about Nintendo's presser, I do think they stepped up big time from last year.

I OU a Beatn
06-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Sony ran away with it. It wasn't even remotely close.