Heisman Winner -

bdoughty
07-18-2011, 06:33 PM
ACC Champion - Florida St
Big East Champion - West Virginia
Big 12 Champion - Oklahoma
Big 10 Champion - Nebra...... Just kidding, I go with Wisconsin
CUSA Champion - Houston
Independents Best Record - Notre Dame (and I hate to even say it)
MAC Champion - N. Illinois
MWC Champion - Boise St
SEC Champion - Alabama
PAC 12 Champion - Stanford
Sunbelt Champion - Troy
WAC Champion - Fresno St

BCS Championship - Oklahoma vs Alabama --- Going with the homer pick and OU and National Title #8!

FCS Championship - Georgia Southern, with playoffs there is no way to predict who they will play but we can call it a comeback to win National Title #7.

Fun Fact: Both teams won their last Championship in 2000.

Heisman Winner - Andrew Luck

lilheavy
07-19-2011, 10:34 AM
ACC Champion - Florida St.

Big East Champion - PITT

Big 12 Champion - Texas A&M

Big 10 Champion - Nebraska

CUSA Champion - SMU

Independents Best Record - BYU

MAC Champion - Miami of Ohio

MWC Champion - Boise St.

SEC Champion - LSU

PAC 12 Champion - Oregon

Sunbelt Champion -

WAC Champion - Freson St.

BCS Championship - Oregon vs LSU ----Rematch in which we will be getting revenge for our one and only loss!!!

FCS Championship -

Heisman Winner - LaMichael James

cjg225
07-19-2011, 11:14 AM
ACC Champion - Florida State (pains me to say that)
Big 12 Champion -Oklahoma
Big 10 Champion -Wisconsin (they're going to be so nasty this season)
CUSA Champion - Southern Methodist
Independents Best Record - Navy
MAC Champion - Ohio
MWC Champion - TCU (please God, anyone but Boise State)
SEC Champion - Alabama
PAC 12 Champion - Utah
Sunbelt Champion - Troy
WAC Champion - Fresno State

BCS Championship - Alabama v.s. Wisconsin (Alabama wins pretty handily)

FCS Championship - Eastern Washington

Heisman Winner - Trent Richardson (if he is eligible; if not, I'll go with Russell Wilson)

Buckeyes551
07-19-2011, 11:29 AM
ACC Champion - Florida State
Big 10 Champion - Wisconsin (since tOSU is having, well drama)
CUSA Champion - Southern Methodist
Independents Best Record - Navy
MAC Champion - Ohio
MWC Champion - TCU
SEC Champion - LSU
PAC 12 Champion - Oregon
Sunbelt Champion - Troy
WAC Champion - Fresno State

BCS Championship - LSU vs Wisconsin

FCS Championship -

Heisman Winner - LaMichael James

JBHuskers
07-19-2011, 11:42 AM
ACC Champion - Virginia Tech
Big 10 Champion - I'll say it...Nebraska :nod:
CUSA Champion - East Carolina
Independents Best Record - Notre Dame
MAC Champion - Temple
MWC Champion - TCU (on their way out the door)
SEC Champion - South Carolina
PAC 12 Champion - Stanford
Sunbelt Champion - Troy
WAC Champion - Nevada

BCS Championship - Stanford

FCS Championship - Bethune-Cookman

morsdraconis
07-19-2011, 01:05 PM
I REALLY hope you guys are all right about WVU winning the conference again. I'm tired of being the laughing stock of the BCS conferences...

cjg225
07-19-2011, 02:07 PM
I REALLY hope you guys are all right about WVU winning the conference again. I'm tired of being the laughing stock of the BCS conferences...
How would WVU winning change that, though?

morsdraconis
07-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Because, when we kicked the SEC, Big 12, and ACC's asses in bowl games 4 straight years, we made the Big East look good. Without WVU, the Big East is a bunch of shitty teams and Pittsburgh, who can't get out of their own damn way to actually play worth a damn.

Believe me, WVU would love nothing more than to get the fuck out of the Big East for football. WVU is the Texas of the Big East and everyone else is what's left of the Big 12 now.

Kwizzy
07-19-2011, 03:22 PM
ACC Champion - Virginia Tech
Big East Champion - Pitt
Big 10 Champion - Wisconsin
CUSA Champion - Tulsa
Independents Best Record - BYU
MAC Champion - Ohio
MWC Champion - TCU
SEC Champion - Alabama
PAC 12 Champion - Oregon
Sunbelt Champion - Troy
WAC Champion - Fresno St

BCS Championship - Alabama beats Oklahoma

FCS Championship - Haven't the slightest idea

morsdraconis
07-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Boo Kwizzy! Why the hate? ;)

Kwizzy
07-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Boo Kwizzy! Why the hate? ;)

Ha, honestly nothing against WVU it's just that when everyone is leaning one way & I'm unsure I go the opposite way. I have absolutely no idea how good Pitt will be this year.

baseballplyrmvp
07-20-2011, 09:19 AM
ACC Champion - florida state
Big East Champion - west virginia
Big 12 Champion - oklahoma
Big 10 Champion - wisconsin
CUSA Champion - smu
Independents Best Record - navy
MAC Champion - ohio
MWC Champion - tcu
SEC Champion - lsu
PAC 12 Champion - oregon
Sunbelt Champion - ?
WAC Champion - hawaii- of the expected 3 wac title contenders, only hawaii returns a starting qb

BCS Championship - lsu vs tcu = tcu

FCS Championship -

Heisman Winner - kellen moore :sick:

JBHuskers
07-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Everyone is riding Wisconsin because of Russell Wilson, but I'm going with Phil Steele who still likes Nebraska even though the trendy pick is Wisconsin. It's not a homer pick, if it was I'd have them winning the BCS :D

As for Stanford and Luck....I think they can win a title game when it's on the line. Even without Harbaugh, I think they can get it done this year for some reason. Having a conference title game will help them in the BCS as well.

AustinWolv
07-20-2011, 09:56 AM
but I'm going with Phil Steele who still likes Nebraska even though the trendy pick is Wisconsin.
Wisconsin has better RB depth and talent than Nebraska. That is the main reason I'd lean to Wisconsin if I had to pick.
Most other things are fairly equal IMO between the unless Wilson plays very well, then advantage Badgers.

Kwizzy
07-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Everyone is riding Wisconsin because of Russell Wilson, but I'm going with Phil Steele who still likes Nebraska even though the trendy pick is Wisconsin. It's not a homer pick, if it was I'd have them winning the BCS :D

As for Stanford and Luck....I think they can win a title game when it's on the line. Even without Harbaugh, I think they can get it done this year for some reason. Having a conference title game will help them in the BCS as well.

I picked Wisconsin because Wilson shores up one of their only real positions of concern. You know their OL is just going to reload. That makes them the favorite IMO.

Nebraska on the other hand, has way too many question marks at every offensive position for me to pick them:

-WRs could potentially be VERY good but everyone besides Kinnie has ZERO experience. Turner, SJB, & K. Bell are interesting talents but who knows how they will perform when it comes gametime.

-OL is replacing 2 Guards with young, inexperienced players. The additon of a second line coach could really help here but I want to see it before I believe it. They've been saying for years that THIS is the year the OL gets it figure out for reasons X,Y, & Z & it hasn't happened yet.

-I am not sold on Taylor Martinez as a QB or a leader. He is also incredibly injury prone, and not just because he was hurt last year but because he runs straight up and down and does not avoid contact when necessary. Carnes is a solid backup for now and eventually will take the starting spot from Taylor IMO. Maybe not this year but eventually. After those 2 you have 2 walk-ons unless you think Bubba will turn down $7-8 million! :D

-Rex is a FANTASTIC #1 however any depth we have will be provided entirely by True Freshmen & that is a recipe for disaster unless one of the 3 fresh fish step up big time (they are all very promising but who knows until they get in a real game). If Rex goes down for any length of time we are in big trouble.

-The defense will be very good & likely GREAT & may just be enough to get them a championship without much help from the offense like they have almost done the past 2 years. All of that being said though Wisconsin just has less question marks to me & that's why I picked them.

kywildcat
08-01-2011, 03:09 PM
ACC Champion - Florida St.
Big 10 Champion - Wisconsin (I just don't see the Huskers winning in their first year in this tough conference)
CUSA Champion - So. Miss
Independents Best Record - Notre Dame
MAC Champion - NIU
MWC Champion - Boise St. (it's normally hard to win a championship in your first year in a conference but Boise looks amazing this year)
SEC Champion - LSU
PAC 12 Champion - Oregon (James+Thomas+Huff, makes this the most fun team to watch, IMO...again!)
Sunbelt Champion - FIU
WAC Champion - Fresno St.

BCS Championship - Oregon (beats LSU)

FCS Championship - who cares