PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Failed in Online dynasty

GREENMACHINE
07-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Every time I try to get on my online dynasty it says

Online Dynasty is currently unavailable. Would you like to try again or exit and try again later

I was wondering if anybody had this problem or if this could be fixed

SidePride
08-08-2011, 12:14 PM
I have the same problem. It wont even let me get into the online dynasty home screen.

steelerfan
08-08-2011, 12:30 PM
I have the same problem. I'm stuck at the completion of the Coaching Carousel.

Out of curiosity, what week our stage of the offseason/preseason are you guys stuck in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

oweb26
08-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Steelerfan I know during the offseason when it happens you can create another OD and start it, then hit advance, go back into your original OD and it will work. I don't know why but it does. I normally get that message right after we finish player leaving.

steelerfan
08-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Steelerfan I know during the offseason when it happens you can create another OD and start it, then hit advance, go back into your original OD and it will work. I don't know why but it does. I normally get that message right after we finish player leaving.

Hmm. I'll give it a shot. Do I need to purchase the ability to Commish more than 1 OD first?

psusnoop
08-09-2011, 07:53 AM

Interesting, hadn't thought about that.

Hmm. I'll give it a shot. Do I need to purchase the ability to Commish more than 1 OD first?

I'm guessing yes in this instance :D:D

How much is that I don't remember anymore.

oweb26
08-09-2011, 08:20 AM
If you don't already have it I wouldn't get it. Actually I only got it for the advance anywhere feature which they gave for free now anyway. I think the commish bundle was like 5 or 6 dollars.

A little further explanation I normally advance until the first week of the season, I might advance until the second week then cancel it, depends on how I feel.

psusnoop
08-09-2011, 09:08 AM
If you don't already have it I wouldn't get it. Actually I only got it for the advance anywhere feature which they gave for free now anyway. I think the commish bundle was like 5 or 6 dollars.

A little further explanation I normally advance until the first week of the season, I might advance until the second week then cancel it, depends on how I feel.

I have been planning on getting it myself just for the heck of it anyways, plus it's cheap.

Thanks for the advice Oweb, much appreciated.

steelerfan
08-09-2011, 11:19 AM

I tried it. Unfortunately, in our case, it didn't work. My situation is a little unique in that I can't even log into the OD before it fails though.

Thanks for the suggestion, oweb. :up:

oweb26
08-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah yours is all kinds of fucked up. LOL

steelerfan
08-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Oh yeah yours is all kinds of fucked up. LOL

Yep. Lol.

gigemaggs99
08-12-2011, 10:43 AM
I had some advancing issues in my OD and I transferred the commish duties to another user, he was able to advance the week, then transfer the commish back to me...just an idea.

oweb26
08-12-2011, 10:57 AM
He can't even log in which is a issue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

steelerfan
08-12-2011, 06:56 PM
He can't even log in which is a issue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Right. I can't get in to transfer Commissioner duties to anyone else. EA is aware.