PDA

View Full Version : What are the best audibles?

deathvalley
07-13-2011, 09:55 AM
What are the best offensive and defensive audibles?

Also is the LSU playbook on NCAA12 what Kragthorpe will be running this season?

Thanks

HoggyStyle
07-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Kragthorpe took over the University of Louisville vacancy on January 9, 2007. He replaced former head coach, and fellow Montanan, Bobby Petrino who agreed to serve as head coach of the Atlanta Falcons.

Although Louisville started the 2007 season as #10 in the AP Poll and returned the majority of the 2007 Orange Bowl champion team, including Heisman Trophy candidate Brian Brohm at quarterback, the Cards finished the season a disappointing 6–6, including a loss to Syracuse in which the Cardinals were 37 point favorites. Nine consecutive winnings seasons and bowl games came to an end under the direction of Kragthrope in year one of his coaching tenure at Louisville with a team that had enough talent to see five of its players taken in the NFL Draft.

Expect LSU to run the ball down the middle of the line 80% of the time this year, punt the ball and play defense. The other 20% of the time will consist of Jordan Jefferson scrambling out of the pocket when he gets his 2 reads mixed up.

haha im just kidding man; the playbooks are generally the right direction a program is looking to run but isn't ever 100 percent on target. The best audibles for me are generally the 1 play that is my favorite in 5 different "like type" formations (ace, I, SG etc.)

For example if you're running I formation and you come out in a run play from the I twins and notice that the defense looks like they're lined up in man and it will stop your play; then audible into the I form normal audible you have set that beats man to man etc. This way you can have the same personell but 5 different formations available, and when you add the 4 different (quick pass, run, pa, deep pass) then it gives you a total of 25 different plays available + the original play call.

gigemaggs99
07-16-2011, 01:16 PM
I would say the best audibles are the plays that you are most comfortable with. Ones that can get you short, medium and long yardage, ones you KNOW the routes and when to throw to those routes.

Make sure you also learn you r-stick audibles, you don't want to be doubling up, it would be a waste of an audible. Each formation has it's own r-stick audibles (4 of them).