PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 12: Rosters Now Available

cdj
07-12-2011, 09:05 PM
http://thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA12/NCAA12Marshall2.jpg

Thanks to the hard work of the community, the first sets of NCAA Football 12 rosters are now available. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2644-BigWY-s-Named-Rosters-(PS3)); Players Named & Coaches Edited)
360: Patrick Morty (Creator Unknown; Aspects of Roster Unknown)

Fellow roster editors Fairdale Kings (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2686-FAIRDALE-KINGS-rosters-(360)-coming-soon!) (360), GatorBait & BlockO (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2633-GatorBait-amp-Block-O-Rosters-Thread(PS3)) (PS3), and MattUM2 (PS3) are hard at work on their own files. For the latest on NCAA Football 12 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?2-Rosters) tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com (http://www.freecollegerosters.com).

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?491-NCAA-Football-12-Roster-Info

utahute528
07-12-2011, 09:16 PM
THANK YOU

ram29jackson
07-12-2011, 09:16 PM
well, dang, thats fast :)

hoosierhusky
07-12-2011, 10:55 PM
THANK YOU!!!
I spent like almost an hour editing coaches and wasnt even close to being finished thank you such a relief :easy:

steelerfan
07-13-2011, 12:37 AM
This is so awesome! BigWY is the man. I think NCAA 05 was the last time we had release day rosters.

Unbelievable work!

Jayrah
07-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Yeah that's sweet.

kabbey520
07-13-2011, 12:49 AM
It's telling me that gamingtailgate doesn't have an NCAA 12 account. Wtf is going on?

steelerfan
07-13-2011, 12:50 AM
Wtf is going on?

User error.

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 12:51 AM
It's telling me that gamingtailgate doesn't have an NCAA 12 account. Wtf is going on?

I can only suggest keep trying. I remember this happening in the past, often due to too many people trying to download them at the same time.

cdj
07-13-2011, 01:34 AM
I am now seeing that there are 360 rosters available under the EA Locker account: Patrick Morty

There's no word on how accurate this file is, but people are saying it is a named file.

beartide06
07-13-2011, 02:26 AM
They seem to be ok. I haven't checked them thoroughly though.

DeionGoVols
07-13-2011, 03:29 AM
So glad I started coming to this site. I didn't even know you could get rosters and stuff until i came here.

:up::easy:

BearDownUofA
07-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Are these just named or do they have detail corrections as well?

SmoothPancakes
07-13-2011, 04:28 AM
Are these just named or do they have detail corrections as well?

Anything right now is just names, besides maybe some minor corrections. For 360 rosters that have actual detail corrections (equipment, body, hair, ratings, etc), it'll be at least a week before we'd see those. Right now the roster guys are just trying to get named rosters out. The actual correction rosters don't get worked on until later on down the road.

psusnoop
07-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Big props BigWY, nice to have a set of rosters on release day. :clap:

BigWY
07-13-2011, 08:43 AM
You're all welcome guys. I'm glad you're enjoying them!

Deuce
07-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Great work man! Really appreciate it.

PDuncanOSU
07-13-2011, 09:16 AM
I will be starting an Online Dynasty sometime in the next week or so with just me and one other friend from high school. If we both download and are using the same roster, can we use it in our OD even if there have been ratings changes or player transfers?

JBHuskers
07-13-2011, 09:17 AM
I will be starting an Online Dynasty sometime in the next week or so with just me and one other friend from high school. If we both download and are using the same roster, can we use it in our OD even if there have been ratings changes or player transfers?

The roster for an OD will be based on the commish's set of rosters that will upload.

PDuncanOSU
07-13-2011, 09:21 AM
The roster for an OD will be based on the commish's set of rosters that will upload.

We had the same OD last year and I thought that was how it worked but couldn't remember for sure. Used luv2tha9s roster last year and was happy with it. Think I'll wait for his or Gatorbait & BlockO's again. Thanks for the help.

JBHuskers
07-13-2011, 09:23 AM
We had the same OD last year and I thought that was how it worked but couldn't remember for sure. Used luv2tha9s roster last year and was happy with it. Think I'll wait for his or Gatorbait & BlockO's again. Thanks for the help.

No prob bro!

ncaajunkie
07-13-2011, 10:00 AM
Thank you for the rosters and that was pretty fast!

Kwizzy
07-13-2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the hard work BigWY. Tonight sometime I will post my updates to this roster in my ea locker for any interested. The changes I made are as follows:

-Russell Wilson to Wisc.
-Terrell Pryor ratings drop
-Overhauled Nebraska's Roster completely.

Really the only reason to use this roster would be if you are a Husker fan. Again, all credit to BigWY, Great Work!

deathvalley
07-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Wow! Free.

I already paid for rosters through another site and downloaded them. Should I leave it alone or are BigWy rosters better?

deathvalley
07-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the hard work BigWY. Tonight sometime I will post my updates to this roster in my ea locker for any interested. The changes I made are as follows:

-Russell Wilson to Wisc.

Really the only reason to use this roster would be if you are a Husker fan. Again, all credit to BigWY, Great Work!

Pryor ratings drop? Should he be edited out of game?

Paakaa10
07-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Wow! Free.

I already paid for rosters through another site and downloaded them. Should I leave it alone or are BigWy rosters better?

Look at both and use whichever you prefer.

And then don't pay for rosters next year. It's not worth it when people are nice enough to do the work for free.

Koach Vonner
07-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Just for the record, those Patrick Morty rosters are pretty damn good. He has Pryor gone, Wilson @ Wisconsin and has Texas good. He also has a lot of the big name Freshman in. These are pretty good rosters for XBOX 360

Kwizzy
07-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Pryor ratings drop? Should he be edited out of game?

He should be edited out of the game but I don't know enough about tOSU's roster to know who to edit him to be. I settled on just making him terrible & dropping him down the the depth chart. That way he wont play & disappears after the first season of dynasty

Pig Bomb
07-13-2011, 01:04 PM
wow! Free.

I already paid for rosters through another site and downloaded them. Should i leave it alone or are bigwy rosters better?

dude!!! Never pay for rosters!!!! what a scam!

Alex Webster
07-13-2011, 01:43 PM
THANK YOU

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

KIDZER0918
07-13-2011, 03:34 PM
dude!!! Never pay for rosters!!!! what a scam!

do these rosters have the coaches named as well?

ram29jackson
07-13-2011, 04:14 PM
You're all welcome guys. I'm glad you're enjoying them!

how long did this actually take you to do ? you did it with another guy? How insane are you now? :D

I'll probably download it tonight.

and of course, thank you :)

JBHuskers
07-13-2011, 04:24 PM
how long did this actually take you to do ? you did it with another guy? How insane are you now? :D

We're still talking about rosters, right? :smh:

ram29jackson
07-13-2011, 04:34 PM

:) JB....please...... Get your freakin' mind out of the gutter ! :D

Tarhead10
07-13-2011, 04:35 PM

Lmao!!!

ram29jackson
07-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Wow! Free.

we feel for ya dude...lesson learned...never ever pay for rosters.

maybe someone should set up a call center for guys who freak out once they find out they were ripped off :):D:)

steelerfan
07-13-2011, 06:34 PM

:D :D :D :D :D

:sick:

gigemaggs99
07-13-2011, 08:44 PM

Now that there is FUNNY! :fp:

THANK YOU FOR THE ROSTERS! THIS IS AWESOME!

procops1
07-13-2011, 08:51 PM

-Russell Wilson to Wisc.

is that for PS3 only?

ram29jackson
07-13-2011, 09:58 PM
is that for PS3 only?

yep, I believe so

JBHuskers
07-14-2011, 12:00 AM
is that for PS3 only?

The most trusted 360 rosters are from Fairdale Kings, and he will be done sometime Friday or Saturday it is estimated.

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 12:25 AM
The most trusted 360 rosters are from Fairdale Kings, and he will be done sometime Friday or Saturday it is estimated.

Yeah, FK's rosters are the best on 360. He does a great job with them.

morsdraconis
07-14-2011, 07:06 AM
And has done a great job for a long while. There's a reason why that fucker that sells rosters bought his domain address that he was using.

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 07:26 AM
And has done a great job for a long while. There's a reason why that fucker that sells rosters bought his domain address that he was using.

Yeah, I was sad when I learned that FK actually sold out to that douche. But from the money amounts I've seen that douche offering to buy up free roster sites, I definitely don't know if I would have been able to stick to my morals and not take a chunk of money like that.

But, at least FK just went, turned around, bought a new domain and started up a whole new site. Just have to get people to the new site and it'll be like things never changed. I'm just glad FK still does the rosters. His are the ONLY rosters I ever use for NCAA on 360. I have never downloaded another set of rosters other than his.

ThatSnickelfritz
07-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I would love to know the people that pay for rosters....donating = one thing...being forced to pay...just ridic

cdj
07-14-2011, 04:48 PM
I would love to know the people that pay for rosters....donating = one thing...being forced to pay...just ridic

I think most of the people that pay just don't know that they can be had for free or about EA Locker. I'd have to guess that well dries up more each year, though.

AustinWolv
07-14-2011, 04:54 PM
For sure.

MadScientist06
07-14-2011, 08:58 PM
MaddenMatrix only uses FK's rosters. Always have, always will. :)

The Patrick Morty roster has some editing done to it. I have several people who downloaded the roster say that player's info has been changed. I saw that there is one RB on Oregon who had his weight and OVR reduced. I would check if I were you. Kudos to anyone who edits rosters though...great service to the community.

So, we wait for da man...

MadSci

pitbullguy85
07-14-2011, 11:33 PM
glad to do it!

For those who don't know how to get the rosters, follow these steps.

Team management > roster sharing > download > download (again)

you will then be prompted to enter the psn id for the locker you want to access.

You do not need to be on the friends list of the person you're getting them from. I have gotten about 50 friend requests in the last 2 days, lol. I've quit responding to them. I will leave them in my locker too.

help why is it when i search there id's it comes back and says there arew no rosters

pitbullguy85
07-14-2011, 11:36 PM
this is so awesome! Bigwy is the man. I think ncaa 05 was the last time we had release day rosters.

Unbelievable work!

help why is it when i search the id it says there no rosters

pitbullguy85
07-14-2011, 11:38 PM
help it says the name has no rosters when i searvh it "360"

pitbullguy85
07-14-2011, 11:40 PM

so he isnt done with it yet

ebarws6
07-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Check the dates. This is from last year. You can download name only rosters for this year using the ID gamingtailgate thanks to BigWY.

ice man malo
07-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi im new to the site and just registered, i booked the day off work to go buy the game and such and been researching the net for s site to get some rosters, from what i hear fairdale kings has some good ones on the xbox,

I read what you said about not having to add him as friend to download roster but i am not getting any options after i go to team management-download roster-(it shows me my friends that is it)....

Any help to get the rorster would be greatly appriciated

JBHuskers
07-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi im new to the site and just registered, i booked the day off work to go buy the game and such and been researching the net for s site to get some rosters, from what i hear fairdale kings has some good ones on the xbox,

I read what you said about not having to add him as friend to download roster but i am not getting any options after i go to team management-download roster-(it shows me my friends that is it)....

Any help to get the rorster would be greatly appriciated

You can type in the user name (which is the top option on top of your friends listed)...just hit :360a: to do so.

FAIRDALE KINGS is his GT and keep following the site as we'll post when they are updated. He isn't messing with coaches from what I read, but fellow TGT'er Smooth Pancakes will be editing in those coaches tonight.

And welcome to the site!

steelerfan
07-15-2011, 11:58 AM
You can type in the user name (which is the top option on top of your friends listed)...just hit :360a: to do so.

FAIRDALE KINGS is his GT and keep following the site as we'll post when they are updated. He isn't messing with coaches from what I read, but fellow TGT'er Smooth Pancakes will be editing in those coaches tonight.

And welcome to the site!

The option JB is talking about says "Download" or "Download Rosters". It's directly above your friends list. Click on that and you can type in a GT/PSN ID.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

ice man malo
07-15-2011, 11:58 AM
thanks,much appriciated

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2011, 12:08 PM

And welcome to the site!

Yep. As soon as FK's roster becomes available, I'm downloading it and instantly jumping into the coaches and getting to work on editing them, that way people who want both FK's rosters, but also want the correct coaches, will be able to have both as soon as late this afternoon.

ice man malo
07-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Starting to feel like a 33 year old Noob, anyways i went there again team management-roster share-download roster- i get no options to "download" on my friends list,and its show's, on the top is says rosters,then start to list my friends

My booked day off is running out, wife and kid will be home soon lol,already pulled cash out to send em out for dinner and movie lol

ice man malo
07-15-2011, 12:22 PM
figured it out guys sorry, i had my profile setting all messed up from when my son plays, told ya 33 year old noob.thanks tho and soory

JBHuskers
07-15-2011, 12:36 PM
No prob bro!

pantherone26
07-15-2011, 03:21 PM
The OS rosters will be up tonight at 9pm eastern time.

jdonefive
07-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Any info on the 360 rosters? Am I better off waiting for FK? I've used his rosters before and know I can trust them.

NatureBoy
07-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Any info on the 360 rosters? Am I better off waiting for FK? I've used his rosters before and know I can trust them. Fairdale Kings 360 rosters now available in his EA Locker.

cdj
07-15-2011, 07:22 PM
You can get Fairdale's rosters out of EA Locker using: FAIRDALE KINGS or CATCH 22

JBHuskers
07-15-2011, 07:24 PM
You can get Fairdale's rosters out of EA Locker using: FAIRDALE KINGS or CATCH 22

SmoothPancakes will be working on editing the coaches from Fairdale's file tonight too if you want to wait for that.

jdonefive
07-15-2011, 07:48 PM
SmoothPancakes will be working on editing the coaches from Fairdale's file tonight too if you want to wait for that.

Awesome. Think I'll wait for the coaches. Thanks to all who put in the long hours. Good luck in all your coaching careers.

thatruth2006
07-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Just wanted to stop by and let the guys at TGT know what a great job they are doing. I already dropped by OS and let them know the news and I figured you guys are over here working hard too and might be interested. We are looking for the best and most accurate rosters for NCAA Football 12 on both PS3 and Xbox, we will put it to a vote and most votes wins. Oh yeah, did I mention that the guys from OS said that someone from their site is definitely going to win :) Check out all the details here.

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2011/07/13/zoknowsgamings-ncaa-football-12-ultimate-roster-challenge/

SmoothPancakes
07-16-2011, 12:49 AM
--- For the Xbox 360 ---

Fairdale Kings rosters. SmoothPancakes/morsdraconis edited names and Alma Maters for all coaches in the game.

Download them from the following EA Lockers:

Smooth Pancakes
morsdraconis

morsdraconis
07-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Rosters are good to go now with all coaches named and correct alma maters (or as correct as you're going to get without Div II/III schools available). Thank you Smooth and FK for all the hard work. Made it WAY easier on me. :)

SmoothPancakes
07-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Rosters are good to go now with all coaches named and correct alma maters (or as correct as you're going to get without Div II/III schools available). Thank you Smooth and FK for all the hard work. Made it WAY easier on me. :)

Sounds great! :)

And you deserve just as much credit. Between my time being spent finishing up naming the coaches, and getting the roster set to go into my EA Locker, by the time I was able to jump into helping find coordinator alma maters, I only got from Wyoming up to USF. You did the other 90% of the coordinators. :D So you get just as much credit for the coaches as I do, in my book.

Holc
07-16-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the rosters! :up:

Tyme8
07-16-2011, 06:33 PM
How long do you think before an updated roster is pushed out via an update from EA (to fix certain players who shouldn't be on a team i.e. Terrel Pryor)

souljahbill
07-16-2011, 06:43 PM
How long do you think before an updated roster is pushed out via an update from EA (to fix certain players who shouldn't be on a team i.e. Terrel Pryor)
Next July in NCAA 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TcuFrog5
07-17-2011, 07:05 PM
So is Gatorbaits Roster for Ps3 Ready? > ?

Kingpin32
07-17-2011, 07:07 PM
So is Gatorbaits Roster for Ps3 Ready? > ?

He hasn't said they were yet.

TcuFrog5
07-17-2011, 07:09 PM
He hasn't said they were yet.

Thanks , can you keep me informed on the status of them?

psusnoop
07-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks , can you keep me informed on the status of them?

You can follow their thread here http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2633-GatorBait-amp-Block-O-Rosters-Thread-%28PS3%29/page12

They are from the sounds of it, really closing in on it.

TcuFrog5
07-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Now are the Rosters Done?

morsdraconis
07-18-2011, 08:26 PM

How about clicking on the thread he linked to and seeing for yourself?

SmoothPancakes
07-18-2011, 08:27 PM

No, they are not. And once again, as psusnoop said, if you want to follow the progress of the rosters and know immediately when they are done, go to this thread: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2633-GatorBait-amp-Block-O-Rosters-Thread-(PS3)

You'll find out exactly when the rosters are ready to be downloaded from that exact thread.

joshhovater
07-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Are these actual names? Or are they just made up names so there will be names on the backs of the jerseys?

SmoothPancakes
07-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Are these actual names? Or are they just made up names so there will be names on the backs of the jerseys?

Any roster set, listed in this thread, has the actual names for all the players. If someone had used just made up names, their rosters wouldn't be listed anywhere, neither here nor other NCAA video game sites.

hillbill
07-22-2011, 02:07 PM
When will luvtotha9s Roster be out? Sorry if I missed an earlier post.

ebarws6
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
When will luvtotha9s Roster be out? Sorry if I missed an earlier post.

Uncertain at this point. Due to the player tendency bug, he may have to start over. We're waiting for word from EA if the patch they put out to fix this will require roster makers to re-name all rosters.

cdj
08-29-2011, 09:04 PM
PS3: luvtotha9s now has his roster file available in his EA Locker.

Jnobz3
08-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Why doesn't it let you use a downloaded roster for online play? Wisconsin w/o Russell Wilson is brutal!

JBHuskers
08-31-2011, 02:01 PM
Why doesn't it let you use a downloaded roster for online play? Wisconsin w/o Russell Wilson is brutal!

Because your file most likely doesn't match your opponents file, so any changes, additions, subtractions, etc to the roster file makes it not playable online.

mustangkinsey
10-21-2011, 12:40 AM
thank you

CJames
12-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Are there any rosters available for ps2?

Crimson Pride
07-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks BigWY, your hard work putting together rosters is greatly appreciated :)