PDA

View Full Version : How to Set-up Your Custom Stadium Sounds

cdj
07-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Here are two videos I made showing the basics of how to use the Stadium Sounds feature. They will also be appearing in-game on the EA SPORTS channel.

PlayStation 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOR57ACEv4

X-Box 360:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWvQEiUf_WI

Use this thread if you need additional help in setting up your Custom Sounds.

If you need help locating sound files, finding the name of songs, etc. visit this thread (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?434-Stadium-Sounds-General-Discussion-amp-Resources-Thread).

Matt 711
07-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Sup Everyone I Need Help On How to get the Teams Entrance Songs onto the Game cause I have a Xbox 360 and I have no idea what Site do I go to. If someone can help me just Im me at Giantsfan10mvp thats my aim screen name I appreciate it Thanks.

cdj
07-16-2011, 05:32 PM
With the 360, you will need to get the songs to your hard drive. The easiest way is to burn them to an audio CD and then rip them to the HD. The following video covers the basics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWvQEiUf_WI

Once on the hard drive, each song needs to be in it's own individual playlist. Select the proper playlist for your desired event and you should be good to go.

Our Stadium Sounds area (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Stadium-Sounds) is the best place to find songs teams play in real life and to ask others for song file locations.

BTW - Welcome to the site!

ThatSnickelfritz
07-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Just did it. Definitely remember to have each sound in their own playlist. My problem with Stadium Sounds was that I have a sound for 3rd and 4th down defense (bells) but the offense always hikes it so fast and then the sound plays throughout the whole play. I want to address this to EA, atleast 2 seconds before they hike it. They hike the instant they get to the line...ruins my sound.

bucknut1007
07-19-2011, 01:31 PM
I tried to create a custom stadium sound for NCAA football 12 on the ps3 but even though I inputted the music to my ps3 from a cd it says that they aren't mp3's. Did I do something wrong or is this a common problem?

joshhovater
07-19-2011, 03:44 PM
I am new to this. How do I get these sounds on the game?

umhester04
07-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Im not sure about that but an eaiser way is to just copy your songs onto a flashdrive and plug the flashdrive into the ps3 and put the songs onto the ps3 hard drive. Thats how I do it and I have yet to experience a problem.

Deuce
07-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Are you copying from iTunes to a cd? If so, make sure the songs you are copying are in mp3 format. I made that mistake the first time I tried. It's fairly easy to convert a song to mp3.

stanfordfan1
07-19-2011, 05:12 PM
if you have an xbox idk but for ps3 you can burn the sounds to an audio cd and import them to the ps3

hawkeye1328
07-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Also, if you go under settings it will give you the option of importing as an mp3.

bucknut1007
07-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks. I'll try to reupload them. I did put them onto a cd from itunes but I bought them from itunes and thought all songs bought and downloaded from them were already mp3's.

myk13
07-19-2011, 09:00 PM
iTunes uses a .m4a file i believe

captain3jack
07-20-2011, 09:28 AM
a couple of quick questions,

If I want all ACC songs, I have to place each song in a folder and then import into PS3, and then manually create them?
How do I convert the songs linked into an MP3 when the are using Quicktime?

Is a product coming that will do this for me? Lol

Deuce44M
07-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Hello, I have a flashdrive w/ mp3 songs on it--I tried to save my songs to playlist on the xbox, but It won't let me save songs to the xbox hard-drive--What do I have to do to be able to do that so I can add custom sounds?

Escobar
07-22-2012, 09:22 PM
Has anyone else had the problem of when they go to custom stadium sounds none of the songs on their list show up. After about 5 songs it blanks out and won't scroll anymore.

cdj
07-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Has anyone else had the problem of when they go to custom stadium sounds none of the songs on their list show up. After about 5 songs it blanks out and won't scroll anymore.

I think I had the same issue....how many songs do you have on your hard drive? IIRC, I had 350 and cut it down to 244 before the feature would show songs correctly. It still bugs out and quits previewing songs at a certain point, however - but it at least shows songs correctly now.

cdj
07-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Hello, I have a flashdrive w/ mp3 songs on it--I tried to save my songs to playlist on the xbox, but It won't let me save songs to the xbox hard-drive--What do I have to do to be able to do that so I can add custom sounds?

IMO it's a pain in the backside to set up Stadium Sounds on the 360. IIRC, last year I burned the songs to an audio CD and then ripped them to the HD, then made the separate 1-song playlist for each event.

Dukie98
07-23-2012, 07:18 PM

Yes. It lists two song titles (can't select either), and then the rest is blank.

Escobar
07-26-2012, 01:49 PM
I think I had the same issue....how many songs do you have on your hard drive? IIRC, I had 350 and cut it down to 244 before the feature would show songs correctly. It still bugs out and quits previewing songs at a certain point, however - but it at least shows songs correctly now.

I honestly have too many to count...I think at least 10-15 GB worth of songs.

Escobar
08-16-2012, 12:32 AM
I've discovered a work around for the stadium sounds issues (albeit time consuming). The game will read the first 7 sounds organized by title, even though you can't see them. So for the sounds I want to input I have to rename them with a 0 infront to move them to the top of the list. Then input those 7 songs and do it again.
If anyone tries this, you have to input your teams in reverse order, because the a's will push down the lower letters and make them unreadable. So start at Wyoming-Air Force if you rename them 0team name - sound

thebrahmabull
10-17-2012, 12:29 PM
IMO it's a pain in the backside to set up Stadium Sounds on the 360. IIRC, last year I burned the songs to an audio CD and then ripped them to the HD, then made the separate 1-song playlist for each event.

I have done the same, but in game I can not hear the events I created. Does it take a game or 2 to pick it up? I have turned up the custom sounds so that is not the issue. Any help would be appreciated. I have also tried to stream, but that has been unsuccessful as well.