PDA

View Full Version : Powerhouse 2012 Draft Order

Oneback
07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
For the first order of business I would like to welcome skipwondah33 back to the dynasty, for those of you that have joined late skip was the original owner of the Va Tech in Powerhouse 11.

Now, on to what everyone is waiting for......

For the draft order I listed every members name in excel alphabetically then went to random.org, set the range from 1 to 12 and went down the list. If there was a duplicate number given by random.org, I continued until the next result was not a duplicate.

With that said, here is the draft order:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6095/draftj.png

Available Teams:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3011/powerhouseteams.png

skipwondah33
07-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Glad to be back fellas. Greased the ole palms didn't you G? lol

gschwendt
07-12-2011, 08:44 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mTIR6JMpzsI/STiRPARPgSI/AAAAAAAAC7E/ERG7ucxAz5M/s400/dennis-green-crown.jpg

You can go ahead and crown my ass.

Papa LoneStar
07-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Ugh....I was hoping for top 4 so I could guarantee the 4 that I'm looking at....I might have to extend my list to 6 when I get the game on Friday. Welcome back, Skip!

Iron Dragon
07-12-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm happy with #4.

psuexv
07-12-2011, 10:13 AM
LOL @ #12

fsuprime
07-12-2011, 11:09 AM
What type of fly by night operation is this lol.

Jk looking forward to the seasOn guys had some very fun user games last night

Oneback
07-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Don't feel too back prime, I am sitting at 10...don't make any mistakes I'll be ready to pounce on any teams that fall through the cracks :bang:

fsuprime
07-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Lol ya. We should all end up some where we can have fun I think, I played sooner 09 last night with ole piss vs miss st and was down 14 with 1:35 to go and came back to win in OT via an onside kick, defense can be stifling in this game

Kingpin32
07-12-2011, 02:55 PM
I'll be going in pretty blind on the draft this weekend, since I won't be getting the game til Friday. But at #6 I'm sure I can get someone good. I hope to to have as good recruiting success that I had in Powerhouse 10. I sucked this past year.

gschwendt
07-12-2011, 03:04 PM
I'll be going in pretty blind on the draft this weekend, since I won't be getting the game til Friday. But at #6 I'm sure I can get someone good. I hope to to have as good recruiting success that I had in Powerhouse 10. I sucked this past year.
For rosters themselves, you can at least look at them on TeamBuilder by creating any team and then using the roster templates to select one of the teams you want to look at. Obviously that doesn't tell the whole story but at least gives you an idea.

skipwondah33
07-12-2011, 03:11 PM
What are the team prestiges we're going with again?

I should be getting my game tonight, thought I was going into the draft uninformed as well

gschwendt
07-12-2011, 03:17 PM
What are the team prestiges we're going with again?

I should be getting my game tonight, thought I was going into the draft uninformed as well
Last discussion was that they were B- & C+ teams with 2* prestige and did not have any pipelines to Texas, California or Florida.

Kingpin32
07-12-2011, 03:21 PM
For rosters themselves, you can at least look at them on TeamBuilder by creating any team and then using the roster templates to select one of the teams you want to look at. Obviously that doesn't tell the whole story but at least gives you an idea.

I'll probably do that. It should give me a small feel for what I would want to do with my team. Whichever one I pick.

skipwondah33
07-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Last discussion was that they were B- & C+ teams with 2* prestige and did not have any pipelines to Texas, California or Florida.

Cool, appreciate G

Oneback
07-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Because there are not 12 teams that do not have a power recruiting state in their pipeline I have decided to allow the entire list that is now posted in the first post of this thread.

gschwendt
07-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Because there are not 12 teams that do not have a power recruiting state in their pipeline I have decided to allow the entire list that is now posted in the first post of this thread.
I don't know my team for sure yet but when I do, do you want me to post it here, PM you or how do you want me to handle it? Also, are all teams being lumped into 2-3 conferences or are they residing in their current conference?

psusnoop
07-12-2011, 05:58 PM
LOL @ #12

Son of a bitch, lol. I was busy playing all day and didn't even look on TGT till very late today.

Oneback
07-12-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't know my team for sure yet but when I do, do you want me to post it here, PM you or how do you want me to handle it? Also, are all teams being lumped into 2-3 conferences or are they residing in their current conference?

All teams will be moved to non-BCS conferences.

JeffHCross
07-12-2011, 07:48 PM
went to random.org, set the range from 1 to 12 and went down the list. If there was a duplicate number given by random.orgBtw, this is what the Sequence Generator on random.org is for. Generate a range with no repeat.

RcSinger
07-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know if named rosters are out yet? Do any of you guys upload your named rosters?

JeffHCross
07-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know if named rosters are out yet? Do any of you guys upload your named rosters?Iron Dragon did a set last year, I'm not sure if he is this year. Don't believe anyone else in our dynasty does their own.

BigWY's rosters just became available a half-hour ago (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?491-NCAA-Football-12-Roster-Info) for the PS3.

Papa LoneStar
07-13-2011, 12:10 AM
After glancing through the rosters of each team....I'm pretty happy at 7

RcSinger
07-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Iron Dragon did a set last year, I'm not sure if he is this year. Don't believe anyone else in our dynasty does their own.

BigWY's rosters just became available a half-hour ago (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?491-NCAA-Football-12-Roster-Info) for the PS3.
Are his good? Does he make changes to ratings or dies he just name players?

Escobar
07-13-2011, 08:52 AM
He just named players.

RcSinger
07-13-2011, 09:35 AM
I tried to download the rOster but it says he doesn't have an account.

psusnoop
07-13-2011, 09:40 AM
I tried to download the rOster but it says he doesn't have an account.

type in gamingtailgate instead of his name

psusnoop
07-13-2011, 09:42 AM
So how long do we have to pick teams? Sitting all the down the list, I want to know where you guys stand so I can look a little closer at what is left :D:D

RcSinger
07-13-2011, 10:40 AM
ID has loaded up a named roster

psusnoop
07-13-2011, 11:04 AM
ID has loaded up a named roster

Yes that is BigWY's with some changes ie. Pryor removed.

ryby6969
07-13-2011, 11:04 AM
I call shennanigans on this draft order. The two teams in the NC game this year are the last two! :P

psuexv
07-13-2011, 01:25 PM
I call shennanigans on this draft order. The two teams in the NC game this year are the last two! :P

Makes sense, the worst teams go 1st.... LOL, right G?

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Makes sense, the worst teams go 1st.... LOL, right G?
That's fine with me, I prefer flying under the radar.

skipwondah33
07-13-2011, 01:36 PM
:D

On another note I think I may have an idea of who I would select should they be available

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 04:13 PM
I put together a spreadsheet of all of the team's rosters... these were pulled from an OD I created prior to rosters being available so ignore the names. Otherwise though they should be good.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yljuia

RcSinger
07-13-2011, 04:15 PM
How are we gonna pick? Just post it here?

Oneback
07-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Has everyone had enough time to look at their potential draft choices? If so, we can start drafting...if not we will being on Friday. We will post our choices here in this thread, once a pick is made please text me incase I am away from my comptuer and I will notify the next person they are up.

psusnoop
07-13-2011, 04:52 PM
I put together a spreadsheet of all of the team's rosters... these were pulled from an OD I created prior to rosters being available so ignore the names. Otherwise though they should be good.

Nice, thanks G. I'm going to be looking at these closely but if you 11 guys would just pick already I'd have a much clearer picture of who was left for me :D:D:D:D

psusnoop
07-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Has everyone had enough time to look at their potential draft choices? If so, we can start drafting...if not we will being on Friday. We will post our choices here in this thread, once a pick is made please text me incase I am away from my comptuer and I will notify the next person they are up.

:clap:

fsuprime
07-13-2011, 05:14 PM
im ready

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 05:19 PM
I think I know but want to do one last look before I finalize my choice but if you need it tonight, I certainly can make my choice by the end of the night.

Papa LoneStar
07-13-2011, 05:19 PM
I've looked at rosters....but I'm not gonna fall in love with a particular team until the 5th pick. I do have a C+ team I like....so hopefully I have 'em to fall back on.

Iron Dragon
07-13-2011, 07:16 PM
I'm somewhat familiar with the teams.. I'll take another look in a bit. I have a team I want at #4 I think, but I need other options ready.

RcSinger
07-13-2011, 07:23 PM

How do you guys get them in excel format? Does somebody actually sit there and type them all in or is there another way?

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 07:30 PM
How do you guys get them in excel format? Does somebody actually sit there and type them all in or is there another way?
From the Online Dynasty website, you can download each team's roster as a csv. I just then take them and combine them all into one csv and convert it to Excel.

RcSinger
07-13-2011, 07:35 PM
From the Online Dynasty website, you can download each team's roster as a csv. I just then take them and combine them all into one csv and convert it to Excel.

AHHH I'm so behind!!

What is the website, (I have never looked at it)

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 07:41 PM
AHHH I'm so behind!!

What is the website, (I have never looked at it)
http://dynasty.easports.com

JeffHCross
07-13-2011, 08:02 PM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yljuiaWell, damnit, there goes one of my projects for next week.

You and I really need to coordinate :P

( Btw, were you able to pull them in pre-season or Week 1, or did you have to wait until Week 2 like on NCAA 11? )

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Well, damnit, there goes one of my projects for next week.

You and I really need to coordinate :P

( Btw, were you able to pull them in pre-season or Week 1, or did you have to wait until Week 2 like on NCAA 11? )
Not sure... this is that same test dynasty we were in but I advanced to week 2 so JB & I could test something else. I didn't try it prior to Week 2.

Kingpin32
07-13-2011, 08:16 PM
I'll look at those rosters in a little bit. 9 times out of 10 i'll be at work when it comes to my pick.

RcSinger
07-13-2011, 08:17 PM
If it matters to anyone, According to OVR, The teams line up in order as follows according to recurrence in the top 264 players

Colorado / Indiana
Iowa St
Duke
Vanderbilt
Minnesota
Kansas / Troy
Wake / W Mich
Colorado St
Miami U
Hawaii / Marshall
La Tech / Ohio
Toledo
N Illinois
Wash St

Top 132

Indiana
Colorado
Iowa St / Kansas
Duke
Troy / Hawaii
Vandy / N Illinois
Minnesota / Wake
Colorado St / Miami U / La Tech
W Mich / Marshall / Ohio / Toledo
Wash St

Top 66

Duke
Indiana / Colorado
Iowa St / Kansas / Minessota
Troy / Hawaii / Vandy / W Mich / Toledo
Miami U
La Tech / Marshall
N Illinois / Wake / Colorado St / Ohio / Wash St

Papa LoneStar
07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
I was hoping that my #1 slipped through the cracks....I'll probably end up with a fellow Duncanville Panther as my tailback

skipwondah33
07-13-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm just anxious to see if G is going to jack my pick :D

ryby6969
07-13-2011, 11:05 PM
GG OB. Oneback beat me pretty bad just now with Iowa St and I was using Minnesota. That was my first full game as I had only played 3 qtrs total prior. I have to find my flow on offense. OB had like a 14 play drive for a field goal in the first half and I just started pressing after that.

psusnoop
07-13-2011, 11:39 PM
GG OB. Oneback beat me pretty bad just now with Iowa St and I was using Minnesota. That was my first full game as I had only played 3 qtrs total prior. I have to find my flow on offense. OB had like a 14 play drive for a field goal in the first half and I just started pressing after that.

Certainly can't get away with that in 12, I have to always remind myself to settle while on offense because the picks or just 3 and outs kill me at times

Kingpin32
07-14-2011, 03:50 AM
I was hoping that my #1 slipped through the cracks....I'll probably end up with a fellow Duncanville Panther as my tailback

Not if I get him first. ;)

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Not if I get him first. ;)

Haha....funny thing is his last HS game (1st round vs Plnao @ Texas Stadium) was the last HS football game I've been to. If you grab 'em....and my #1 gets picked (likely)....I'll definitely have a tough decision to make.

Oneback
07-14-2011, 07:59 AM

Good game to you as well...right after that 14 play drive I knew if I could just play my game I'd be able to finish out the game. I did the same thing in a game against Prime on Monday to tie the game up to end the half, but then on the first or second play of the second half he busted a long run for a TD and I started pressing and lost the game.

NCAA 12 is unforgiving if you start forcing balls, especially with the teams we are playing with.

ryby6969
07-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I have to flesh out my playbook some as I have some wasted formations and just put it together in like 15 minutes. I am fairly happy with my defense, but I have to slow down with the player I control as I over ran quite a few plays. Oh, the Minnesota QB could not hit a damn thing until the final drive!

psuexv
07-14-2011, 08:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4

Oneback
07-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I have to flesh out my playbook some as I have some wasted formations and just put it together in like 15 minutes. I am fairly happy with my defense, but I have to slow down with the player I control as I over ran quite a few plays. Oh, the Minnesota QB could not hit a damn thing until the final drive!

Yeah, I gambled a few times trying to take advantage of that, I think you got me twice though, I know there were a few times I caught you anticipating/overrunning the route as well. Your defense is good, the Iowa State QB is probably just as bad a passer as the Minnesota QB so I was trying to stay short or in the middle of the field which played right into your hands as your good at taking away the middle with a linebacker.

I need to work on my running game...I was able to pick up some yards on the ground late but at that point the game was over.

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 09:53 AM
lol @ E

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 10:22 AM
G where did you get that roster from in the excel document? BigWY?

Reason I ask is because #3 WR Aaron Dobson from Marshall isn't listed on the roster. He is there best receiver and it appears named 'Jonas Chandler'.

On a side note I'm getting old, I remember him as the little kid a few houses down

gschwendt
07-14-2011, 10:24 AM
G where did you get that roster from in the excel document? BigWY?

Reason I ask is because #3 WR Aaron Dobson from Marshall isn't listed on the roster. He is there best receiver and it appears named 'Jonas Chandler'.

On a side note I'm getting old, I remember him as the little kid a few houses down
The player ratings & attributes themselves are from the default roster. The names were auto-generated whenever I created the dynasty (it was prior to rosters being available).

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 10:24 AM
The player ratings & attributes themselves are from the default roster. The names were auto-generated whenever I created the dynasty (it was prior to rosters being available).

Haha thought so because some names I seen lastnight in my practice games were totally different.

Kingpin32
07-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Haha....funny thing is his last HS game (1st round vs Plnao @ Texas Stadium) was the last HS football game I've been to. If you grab 'em....and my #1 gets picked (likely)....I'll definitely have a tough decision to make.
I haven't been to a high school game since the last game I played. Of course I Haven't been home during the season either lol. I think I'll have a good opportunity to play with someone from duncanville.

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Nice pick G. They were the first team I tested out against the CPU. It was the first game I played but the QB was all over the place with his accuracy. Did play Oneback in a game he used them.

gschwendt
07-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Nice pick G. They were the first team I tested out against the CPU. It was the first game I played but the QB was all over the place with his accuracy. Did play Oneback in a game he used them.
Yeah, QB is inaccurate but I imagine a lot of the QBs we use will be that way. But it was impossible to overlook two 80+ HBs, both Sophomores and at least for the first year, I'll have a stud of an OL. That combined with two Junior Impact LBs, I'll be set at least for a year or two.

psuexv
07-14-2011, 01:10 PM
So to not clutter the draft thread....Thank you G. I was really torn with ISU as I played '09 with them and loved them and did pretty well with them but wanted to switch it up but was having a hard time.

psusnoop
07-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Nice pick, man this is going to be brutal waiting for you guys to gobble up all these teams ahead of me. :smh:

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 02:16 PM
So to not clutter the draft thread....Thank you G. I was really torn with ISU as I played '09 with them and loved them and did pretty well with them but wanted to switch it up but was having a hard time.

I did as well. I remember a QB they had named Joe Tiller I believe that I used and won the Heisman with.

Yeah, QB is inaccurate but I imagine a lot of the QBs we use will be that way. But it was impossible to overlook two 80+ HBs, both Sophomores and at least for the first year, I'll have a stud of an OL. That combined with two Junior Impact LBs, I'll be set at least for a year or two.

That is true although I have found a success and accuracy with a certain QB from a team I like lol. I honestly didn't know their backfield was that good until a bit ago looking over the rosters.

psuexv
07-14-2011, 02:52 PM
I did as well. I remember a QB they had named Joe Tiller I believe that I used and won the Heisman with.

Tiller was good, they also had the Arnaud guy. One of them was a senior my 1st season and then the other I had for 2 years I think. I won the Heisman my 1st year with the WR RJ Sumrall... dude was a stud. Their defense was terrible though

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 02:58 PM
He was a true freshman when I started him. I didn't like the other guy. Yeah Sumrall was a beast he was receiver of the year for me. The defense was pretty bad the 1st year but the 2nd and 3rd years I had them solid. Whenever I start a dynasty (always a low prestige team) I will create myself as a MLB never going higher than 72 rating and with realistic ratings. I was the top LB my junior year and ended with a 98 overall rating.

psuexv
07-14-2011, 03:01 PM
yeah by my 3rd and 4th year the defense was legit but their base set was a bad bunch of players. The main problem I had with them was no matter how much I won I couldn't get recruits interested or to commit early. I usually finished with a top 15 class but I was like 65-10 over 6 or so years and I had to really put time into recruiting.

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Did anybody text RC? He might be able to text his pick in.

Oneback
07-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Did anybody text RC? He might be able to text his pick in.

I did right after g made his pick. He was still at work and trying to decide between 3 teams.

Oneback
07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
RC said he will make his pick after 8pm central...those behind him lets try to be ready, thank you!

psuexv
07-14-2011, 06:40 PM
RC said he will make his pick after 8pm central...those behind him lets try to be ready, thank you!

Meow..... I'm ready at 3 no matter who he picks

psusnoop
07-14-2011, 06:50 PM

I'll be more then ready at 12 but I expect that I'm looking at tomorrow at the earliest for my pick

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Meow..... I'm ready at 3 no matter who he picks
I'm ready as well hopefully neither of you scoops my 3 destinations lol

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 07:08 PM
I'm ready at 7....just get some mass texts going on

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Thanks, RC :(

Iron Dragon
07-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Sorry, couldn't find a logo for Troy that would show up.

I picked Troy over Duke. Corey Robinson better not fail me..

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Nice pick ID....that QB is nasty....thanks to E and you....I will have a choice out of my "realistic to fall" group

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 07:53 PM
I REALLY wanted Colorado....nice uniforms, stadium, possible California AND Texas pipeline....and a nice rivalry at a neutral site that could possibly be a user team

Kingpin32
07-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Vandy was gonna be my first choice, but I was pretty sure they weren't gonna fall down to pick 6.

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 08:00 PM
For some reason....with your preferred style, Kingpin....I'm expecting you to land in a "vacation" spot instead of a Duncanville Panther....just a hunch

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Although I wouldn't be shocked in Prime grabs that "vacation" spot and lights our ass up....lol

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
We should do this draft every year....it's exciting....lol....not knowing

Oneback
07-14-2011, 08:04 PM
just may have to going forward.

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 08:07 PM
We'll....I have my top 2 order....excited about the 1st....and will GLADLY accept the QB at #2....don't like both recruiting areas though....but I should consider myself lucky at my pick

Kingpin32
07-14-2011, 08:08 PM
For some reason....with your preferred style, Kingpin....I'm expecting you to land in a "vacation" spot instead of a Duncanville Panther....just a hunch

I thought about the vacation spot long and hard though. But I've been toying with the option on NCAA 11 that I want to see if I can implement in 12.

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 08:10 PM
That was my first pick Papa until I seen Kansas's defense.

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 08:26 PM
That was my first pick Papa until I seen Kansas's defense.

I was hoping to choose between Kansas and Indiana....I love both....I had Kansas ahead due to the possible Texas pipeline....my top 3 were Colorado, Kansas, and Indiana to begin with. Colorado for the Texas AND California pipeline (I think)....and that RB. Indiana and Kansas have stout offensive lines which I think will be huge with our talent....plus all 3 had personnel to let me run the 3-4 which I've seem to always want to play with, but never have the type of talent to do so.

ryby6969
07-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Just to let everyone know, I will not be available this weekend as I just found out this evening that my grandfather in Tenn passed away this afternoon. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon so I make it in time for the services on Sat morning. I will be around tonight and tomorrow morning if it becomes my turn to pick. Just wanted to give everyone a head's up.

Escobar
07-14-2011, 08:33 PM

Prime has me sweating over here.

psusnoop
07-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Just to let everyone know, I will not be available this weekend as I just found out this evening that my grandfather in Tenn passed away this afternoon. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon so I make it in time for the services on Sat morning. I will be around tonight and tomorrow morning if it becomes my turn to pick. Just wanted to give everyone a head's up.

Sorry to hear about that bud.

ryby6969
07-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Sorry to hear about that bud.

Thanks man. He had bone cancer so we knew it was only a matter of time. Luckily, we were able to go visit him last year so he was able to see his newest grandson.

Escobar
07-14-2011, 08:59 PM
I was surprised after G took my #2 with the 1st pick, but my #1 pick falls all the way down to 9 for me.

psusnoop
07-14-2011, 09:07 PM

I like this idea too

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 09:37 PM
I was hoping to choose between Kansas and Indiana....I love both....I had Kansas ahead due to the possible Texas pipeline....my top 3 were Colorado, Kansas, and Indiana to begin with. Colorado for the Texas AND California pipeline (I think)....and that RB. Indiana and Kansas have stout offensive lines which I think will be huge with our talent....plus all 3 had personnel to let me run the 3-4 which I've seem to always want to play with, but never have the type of talent to do so.

Yeah I really liked their RB but compared him to Kansas's and he was better IMO. Thing is almost every game. Almost every played thus far has been with Indiana other.

Honestly I couldn't have went wrog with either pick. Indiana does have more flexibility on offense though

Oneback
07-14-2011, 09:51 PM
I took CSU due to a young QB and HB...other than that they have nothing, espeically after the first year.

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Indiana does have more flexibility on offense though

Yea....I really like the Ace setup....2 solid TEs and 2 pretty solid WRs. Kansas' back is a beast....and just a sophomore.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the conferences shape up. I see my Hoosiers in the MAC with Iowa State and Minnesota *gulp*

ryby6969
07-14-2011, 10:08 PM
I took CSU due to a young QB and HB...other than that they have nothing, espeically after the first year.

Except for pipelines in Fl,Tx,and Ca

Papa LoneStar
07-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Wow....niiiice

ryby6969
07-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Why do you think I posted a sad face a beating my head against a wall, lol. I wanted them,

Oneback
07-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Except for pipelines in Fl,Tx,and Ca

Well that helps as well. Shhhh, no one was supposed to know. I really wanted Duke however...I would have made those Indy Colts look-a-likes into a hig flying machine.

skipwondah33
07-14-2011, 11:05 PM
I have Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas. Hoping to snag some big boys out of those

fsuprime
07-15-2011, 04:08 AM
it was fnny via txt msg one back triying to talk be out of dook

Oneback
07-15-2011, 05:10 AM
I sure was...I knew Escobar was taking Minny because of their quarterback so they just needed to get past you..

RcSinger
07-17-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks, RC :(

???

fsuprime
07-17-2011, 12:49 PM
I am not sure if I just got lucky with the recruiting pool this season but Duke has a lot of 3*s listing them as #1.

Papa LoneStar
07-17-2011, 02:31 PM
???

Nah....Colorado was #1 on my short list

RcSinger
07-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Nah....Colorado was #1 on my short list

LOL, sorry. I was rolling around the idea of Indiana, Colorado, or Duke and Colorado won.